Can any medfags tell me what's going on with these dark patches on my back? No history of skin conditions before

Can any medfags tell me what's going on with these dark patches on my back? No history of skin conditions before.
>pic related

Cancer

tinea versicolor

ew it looks like you have ringworm pretty bad

buy fungal cream and smear of your back every night
change towel every day, while trying to avoid contact with affected area to avoid spreading
wear shirt to bed after applying cream

either you are slowly turning into a nigger or you should see the doc to check what it really is

Could be pre diabeties

Niggeritis

this

I think the scientific term is "the reverse Michael Jackson".

This. Within one year, this will be you.

You tried to steal a scooter? Well stop it. Steal a bike and you will turn black. Im warning you.

You're turning into a cowe lmaoooooo

Herpes can cause blotches on the skin.

Has your credit score recently dropped?

It's called a birthmark

Wait a fucking minute, did it spread even more than it was last day?

my sister gets that, is some shit that has to do with the sun, not cancer tho, just go to a derma and he will give you some cream or something

I thought so too. In that case, I wouldn't be looking at permanent skin discoloration, would I?

Aight thanks

WTF
Watches at 0 $?

>tinea versicolor
This, for sure. Do the following:
>use Head & Shoulders shampoo on your body every day in the shower
>use over the counter topical antifungal cream, every day, twice a day. get help if you're not a lonely neckbeard
>change/clean your towels at least every couple days
>change sheets at least once a week
>don't re-wear shirts
Shit'll be gone in a couple weeks if you do all that. If you skip any of it, get used to the spots. They'll eventually just be a big splotch.

Thanks

I think i'd have encountered said birthmarks before sometime in my life. Brilliant analysis nonetheless user.

AIDS AND CANCER

You don't look old enough to be on this site.

those are your boyfriends cum stains

You're turning into a nigger. Should have listened to your parents.

Also shower with very hot water.