So its my birthday.. and a grand total of no one seemed to notice. Hows your night going?

So its my birthday.. and a grand total of no one seemed to notice. Hows your night going?

>adult
>caring

Happy birthday user. Maybe not a lot of people wished it to you today. But i wanted to makr your day better

happy birthday user

I know I shouldn't but it gets to you every once and awhile

Happy birthday faggot, now instead of spamming a shitpost, lets turn this thread into an even shittier shitpost, Is Cowboy bebop worth watching

At least once
also nice numerals

My best bud died tonight, considering suicide, but i always end up on Sup Forums for some reason.

Why are you thinkin of offin yerself?

Doesn't get to me. Doesn't have to get to you day.

My friends slowly disappear, they either leave me behind to get married, or "meet new people", or they just die. This guy was my last good friend, i knew him since we were kids for fucks sake, we never argued, we always understood each other, hell i'd go full homo for him, and he just fucking dies!

Well that sucks pretty bad

Happy birthday, user. Try and go outside at least. Buy a small cake for yourself and enjoy a mug of your favorite beer. Its your day, nigga.

who you callin a nigga nigga?

Been there. Just realize there is nothing really diferent about any day. Works for holydays and shit. Its not like the universe gives a fuck about anyones birthday.
Enjoy your tread

Happy BIRTHUNDAY!!!!!!!!

Hang in there

happy birthday, user.

Sorry to hear it dude. You are not alone, user.

yeah, i have you anons to keep me company.

this is the best one so far

Thanks fags now just make it a general chill out and talk shit thread or something I got too much attention

Happy Birthday user

how do i stop my bullies?

Happy birthday OP.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the year.

your mom certainly did that is why she is not calling you for such a faggot you turned out to be

If you have breasts, even moobs, show it to them. Breasts are known to have powers.

Strip in front of them

what if they rape me?

Calling youz a nigga, nigga.

The snakes kinda cute. I still hate them though. Things that slither fuck me up, mate

nigga

Just go with it all the anger will be let out by them hatefucking you until you cant sit down for a week and then ill be over

Rape is not bullying, so I would say, we were successful. Show them your breasts/moobs.

but i don't want to be raped.

hey user, it's my birthday too, let's celebrate together man

Yes you do

Aw thats awesome happy birthday dude

m-maybe if you do it a-user...

Get the butter and bite the pillow lad

i'm drinking some white wine and a steak covered with white truffle sauce Sup Forumsro. what you got planned for birthday

I didn't really do anything might see if theres any icecream in the freezer.
Sounds pretty killer though

i don't think that's necessary user, i think i can handle a couple inches.

you wound me user here I was hoping for the belt buckle height love of my live to split open with my massive gorilla cock

i'm sorry user, you can still tear me up.

Op hither. Thanks everyone. I'm gunna go try to sleep

Better than yours, faggot.

Happy birthday, user!

If you want people to notice just tell them, get the half hearted, "oh cool, happy birthday" and accept the small amount of human interaction