This guy slaps your girl's ass in the bar

this guy slaps your girl's ass in the bar

>wat do Sup Forums?

Pull the string on my suicide vest

Shoot him multiple times

That's cute

Call you a faggot. Faggot.

I need abou' three fiddy

punch his tiny dick so hard it goes inside of him and he becomes an unwilling tranny

Left calf looks shooped as fuck

Those are some ugly ears wow

Call up my homie mayweather

Probably wake up.

Look at the C under his fucking arm lol

Makes him look like he has bitch forearms too lmao

Get a new one. The old girl is probably dead anyway after the impact

Challenge his intelligence and leave him a broken man

Walk over and attempt to beat the shit out of him, even if he ends up kicking your ass. At least you stood up for yourself.
Or you could do the Canadian liberal thing and pay him 10.5 million dollars.

Let them have a good time, that's his girl now.

kick him in his tiny roided balls and run

>open photoshop
undo undo undo undo undo undo undo undo

Strike for the nuts and then the eyes in either order. That's the only hope most of us would have other than just give him the girl.

Quite simply, tell him not to touch my gf's ass.

If he walks away, gf = wet.
If he starts intimidating, stand up to him and either:
o he walks away = gf still wet
o he starts attacking - either gf goes with him = fuck her, break up with her, she's a slut. OR, he gets charged with assault by me, because he attacked me in a bar with security cameras - he's fucked, gf is still mine. And gf = wet because I stood up to some muscly retard.

/thread

Slap his ass, duh

if my bf did that and even got his ass beat that be sexy af
especially if he was super nerdy and micheal cera-y

this

>Sup Forums
>having a GF

Exactly. See? I know how to be a fucking man, I know what women want.

ask him how many potatoes it takes to feed a mick

Ask if he uses a george foreman grill for his autistic gains. Then tell him to make like MJ and beat it

Its simple, I kill it.

Be thankful that King Connor thinks my girl is hor enough for him to touch, and tell that bitch to do whatever he wants.

I want this cunt to lose against mayweather so bad but even if he loses he wins, so... Also he hasn't boxed his whole life so not really much of a contest. It's like cm punk and mickey gall the sequel

Am I the only one who knows profesional fighters aren't allowed to fight the public under severe punishment if they do? These guys face major jail time if they ever get caught.

Probably put so many holes in his gay ass obsolete useless fucking faggot body the coroner will tear on the dotted line.

Welcome to TEXAS, motherfucker.

Call photo shop bullshit and convince him to box

Hit him right to the face and then, most likely, get killed.

Condor Mcfaggot is a fucking pussy bitch faggot

kek

But, so right, in so many ways...

Dude would destroy you, first punch.

Go to bed user...

Sue UFC. Get money.

what did that doggo to you

nigga plz

>convince him to box
>convince him to box

yewl do fookin nuttin except eat that left hand and like it you fookin nuttin

Give him my belt.

Dude... if I'm fucking someone that he wants... easy.
Laugh, bend her over, and play her ass like drums with him

Nothing, was just annoying. Did not shoot, dog is ok. Was just drunk and dog had been shot once, was just being mean to it to make it go away because it knew what gun is. Won't do it again.

Get him arrested and press charges.

Check exif, dog alive, just too annoying, dopey love bug

Take out my 5.5 Inch Cold Steel Voyager.

I bought your hometown. I run it now. Do you want a job? I can change your bum life.

call nate diaz

Dead criminals don't own land, Mick.

I'm very much alive running your whole life if you already work.

Okay chicken legs lol

why does every random GOOBER think he can beat the conor mcgregor in a street fight?

makes ziltch sense guys

I doubt it. Quit role-playing as him.

or what? yewl do fookin nuttin

He isn't bullet-proof. One "GOOBER" with a gun is all it'll take.
webm related. Now imagine that's a metal bat, or a shotgun shell. Goodnight Mick!

Congratulate him for finding my waldo ass girl

>this guy slaps your girl's ass in the bar

I fuck him up the ass.

Slap his ass back and wink*

*no homo

Tell him it's wrong to do that. Then slap his penis

Make him tap to a rear naked choke

A 40 year old man out of his second retirement 10 years past his prime, after multiple serious injuries and fucked up arms against someone new to boxing.

Man, cant fucking wait ...

Why do people hype this fight up again? My bet is on Mayweather dying of heart attack or a stroke as hes walking towards the ring.

put him in a choke watch him tap instantly

>implying women on /b exist

beatiful doggo Sup Forumsro
Love the uneven line.

That's hims during his feather weight carreer. Later dtepped over to lightweight

I call the police and he gets arrested.

I pay my god damn taxes so I can summon the brute squad when shit like that happens.

Slap his ass, obvs

A very good dog, but too persistent. On the good side, very good on varmints, is forgiven for faults, gets vet checkups regular, fed well. Just annoying as all fuck. The guy who shot him knows not to come by, knows he'll get shot. I always carry, always.

Im like a foot and a half taller than him so probably pick up something heavy and just slam the shit out of him while he swings at my face and his bodyguard(s) drag my ass down and I get stomped.

Joke's on you, I have a bf

Holy shit Floyd is fucked

I say goodbye to Mayweather.

I'll bet you do.

kek

I guess you walk around with a shotgun or a baseball bat all the time then? Retard.

It's a tough town, little mick. If you took blows to the head, like you always do, you'd be dead by noon.

Say thank you

would ask him whats wrong with him

Mayweather is gonna kick his ass.
He's knocked out people that can take harder punches, and he's taken punches from people who can hit way harder.

Connor McGregor isn't a bad fighter, but to say that he can throw a harder punch than the people Mayweather has beat is a longshot.

Last time he came out of retirement he beat Manny Pacquiao, who is a far better boxer than Connor McGregor will be when they fight.

THIS

make sure my girl fucks that mick's big dick

>implying you don't fuck the corpse in front of him to show how crazy you are

TWO OFF

Easy: get blizted on PCP and strip naked.

>implying he'd waste any time with my above average grill when he can easily have supermodels from paris fly their asses on the next private jet just for the opportunity to go ass to mouth for him

chill the fuck smile pay the 5 bouncers 100 quid each to hold him down&look away and piss in his mouth.

The girl can do whatever she likes.

Wait, i have a girlfriend now?

YES!!!!!

Get him deported