If you do this, fuck you

If you do this, fuck you.

Fear the kino ghost

Lmao at this faggot

You charge $16 for a burger, fries and a drink? Get fucked. I'll leave whatever mess I want you thieving shitbags

what the fuck is that

Well, I understand but... I'm in the UK
and at the end of the movie they actually say "please leave any rubbish on the floor in front of the seats to make it easier for your cleaning staff" something along those lines.

Do you leave yourselves in front of the seats?

nightmare incarnate. a postcard from satan's worst nightmare. fear the kino ghost

Most of the time....
It's a tragic process to watch.

I don't know about others but my fatass can eat an entire large bucket of popcorn to myself and finish my large drink which I refill halfway in the movie. I then toss the empty bucket in the big garbage bin right out the theater and refill one more cup and bring it home.

Haha fuckkkkk

Seriously. This picture makes me sad only because it's such a waste of popcorn...

It is my right as a patron of the arts. That is what low level workers are hired for.

What am I looking at here?

Alex Mack and her secret world

Why would you pay for food though?
Its honestly not worth it.

Did someone flood the showers? Why do people take so long in the showers?

Spilling it everywhere makes me a job creator. I don't mind dropping an extra $50 for food and drinks to toss around when I hit the theater, because I know I'm helping the economy.

But you're not, the only thing your paying for is the popcorn.
They already hired the staff to clean the theaters, they're not hiring more staff just to clean your big mess, it's the same staff they already hired.

The guy who decides how much money you are charged is a different person from the one who's cleaning up your shit, genius. You aren't "sticking it to the man", you're just being a little prick.

damn. I haven't thought about that show in forever

Theaters in america really sells burgers? In France it's like candy and pop corn an that's all, but a fucking mc donalds menu? C'mon merica', don't be surprised if you shart in seat

I do that all the time, it's hilarious to smear the nacho sauce into the seat when movie is over and the credits are rolling.

One time i quietly pissed into my empty cup and dumped it all over my aisle as i walked out.

My popcorn droppings give these workers a purpose in life.

I will always wipe big gobs of snot mucus into the cup holders all the time because it makes me laugh that a girl might touch it and freak out. I know it's immature but I don't care, cuz this is America the land of the free!

t. minimum wage flick emporium employee

it was an accident!

People, as a whole, never fail to make me laugh.

I'm giggling very hard at the thought of some normie bitch accidently touching our boogers and freaking out.

At least you don't do it for free, you custodial scum

>get a bucket
>poke a hole in the bag a few inches below the urine line
>let it drain into bucket until it meets the line and stops
>poke another hole a few inches lower and repeat until the bag is light enough to be transferred to a proper disposal

Man I got way underpaid to solve those kinds of problems

>hurrr i'm too lazy to do my job please do it for me

Fuck you, wagecuck

There will always be popcorn on the floor after a movie, someone always drops a bit naturally while eating it. That's their purpose, to clean the natural garbage.
Your not giving them any new purpose, your artificial garbage is swept the same way as the natural garbage, the only difference is you make yourself out to be a huge slob.

Oh wow so I'm the bad guy for giving the plebs a job and a purpose in life.

I'm lmaoing at ur life

I pay for my ticket so I can do what I want. Fuck you SJW

All theatres i've been to in the UK have bins at the exits.

I live in America and I have never seen this. The weirdest things theaters serve near me is hot dogs.

literally creating jobs

t. boomer

>someone tied a trash bag to that urinal and at least 10 people went up to the urinal and pissed in the trash bag

lel

Yeah let me just go ahead and dump garbage inside the corporate office. Dipshit, use your brain.

Corporate don't care how much work their employees have to do, if anything keeping them busy is better than paying them to stand with their thumbs up their arses all day. The only person you're sticking it to is the poor cunt who has to pick up your shit.