What is the worst thing you are capable of doing to someone or something without an remorse or regret whatsoever?

What is the worst thing you are capable of doing to someone or something without an remorse or regret whatsoever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjiG6MQfYAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretending to care

i'd totally break a burglar legs no problem, then make sure he/she doesn't die

Telling him i love him,But as a friend.

I would rape a little girl, between 10-14. Do it completely brutally and violate her in everyway, then just take pleasure that In that I fucked her up for life.

thats fucking weakkk. damn I thought Id get some dark shit I literally could kill my parents and my little brother (14) if I knew a 100% I got away with it and then proceed to live in the house I murdered them all in and spend all the life insurance money on bullshit

I think I could easily shoot a dude if I caught him torturing animals. Im pretty sure I'd just smoke him and not feel any remorse. Inb4 edgy

see this is what Im talking about Im not really a rape guy I dont like to fight my "food" per say

well there's tiers
one thing is being psycho and not giving a fuck about anyone
other thing is being a pseudo-psycho (aka weeb) and thinking you will not give a fuck cuz u so edgy
and then there's ppl than have a good life and are either normies or have a low bar regret bar

saddly here you'll most likely find edgelords so don't expect much

Nothing I'm a good person Nothing I'm a good personNothing I'm a good personNothing I'm a good personNothing I'm a good personNothing I'm a good personNothing I'm a good person If i keep telling myself that it'll be true eventually.

I don't love my girlfriend any more but I feel shame for her. I cheated her with 6 diferent wommans many times each girl.

I would easily be able to press the button that causes mass genocide to all Africans, middle eastern and I would take south America for the hell of it. It would not only please me but I would take my own life in a heart beat if that was the price I had to pay to clean up the human race.

Uh... lol?
How would we know what we're capable of doing without remorse/regret, unless we've done it?
At which point, we are able.

For me, I like to try and convince girls to off themselves in my name. So far, a few of tried, but only one remembered to brand herself...

The broken toys are the most pleasurable

the ultimate
>you didn't win

but leaving the fat american, feminism and asians won't save the race faggot
maybe the asians but they can't make new babys

Actually this world would be hella better without those 3rd world countries. We would still get the resources, just the trash people would be gone.

idk to me thats part of knowing yourself like I know the next time some fights me (in general) whether it be a random bar fight or a family member Im gonna gouge their eye out with my thumb only one though so they cant collect disability. to me thats like saying how is a suicidal person know they are going to act upon themselves.

doing nothing is the worst
you don't expect that shit and you get all paranoid

Well theoretically, anyone could do anything if they are emotionally unstable enough to snap. If your daughter would get raped in fron of your eyes, you would happily shoot the guy without second thoughts and you'd be happy you were able to protect your daughter.

So yes, I would should someone raping my daughter immediately.

i'd say burn america, mexico, brazil, cuba, mid east, north korea and africa
leave the asians work new tech and once the last one of them goes extinct take the tech for the rest of the world

I would be raping your daughter.

I tried to gouge a kid's eye out with a PVC pipe once when I was 11... adults stepped in :<
I felt the pressure of possibly being in trouble, but no one punished me so idk
I remember he shows me the cut and said I almost cut his eye out. I was confused, was he trying to guilt-trip me, brag about the cut, or tell me I should have applied more pressure..?

agreed Im pretty sure Im boarder line sociopathic I do play nice enough to get by or manipulate to get what I need for means of survival like I dont threaten to kill my boss or every other fucking person in the world virtually so Im free and not in the shitty "justice" system in American

Don't know user. But I do have some weird revenge scenarios/ideas if someone ever murders and/or rapes a family member or my girlfriend.

Basically periodic torture sessions with the Fosters home for imaginary friends theme playing full volume 24/7.

quads of cringe

Like I'd give that away here fuckface

Kill my mother for the inheritance. I'm not a sociopath and I have felt remorse many times about many things. But I really don't think I would bat and eye over that one.

Am super autistic. Only care when I force myself to.

That being said I would never ever hurt someone whom I don't think deserve it. But there's no limitation to what I would do to some.

I'd kill OP for being a fucking faggot.

Sedate, bind and gag, take to a deserted location, preferably a shack in the middle of nowhere, excise digits, toes, fingers, saw off legs and arms at the knee cap and elbow, cauterize wounds, remove eyes, tongue, teeth, hang torso with meat hooks from ceiling, blow torch and beat periodically over the course of days while starvation ensues, mutilate genitalia, lower subject into frigid water, remove subject, place on gurney, skin alive

Edgy

Taking advantage of someone to put me in a better position.

My mom hides chocolate and candy from me, ever since her FUCKING BOYFRIEND started living here. She keeps in their bedroom, I regularly sneak in, take a few from the packet. And eat. They haven't said anything yet.

If HE said something, i'd slap him in his stupid face. I hate what he's done to this household. I miss the old days of relaxing and eating snacks with my mum. Now I have to sneak about like i'm in assassins creed or some dumbshit to get some god damn candy.

fuck face? Im not trying to get an omisson of your big and bad premediated plan I could careless.. I just mean so seriously fucked shit that maybe 1 out of a hundred million people would do...

It's all very routine

I feel like that person would die long before you got to skinning them.

Same

to someone close to you or would it just be like a rando thing? if its someone close to you probably have me beat

Get your own imagination faggot

not if you cauterize the wounds!

Yeah it'll take a few attempts before I get it down properly
Eh, I don't see why not

If civil war medics could do it on the battlefield I'm sure I could with no distractions
They're going to die anyway so it doesn't have to be sterilized or anything

I do I posted above sorry didnt know you were attempting to write the next shitty Stephen King/ Dean Koontz book shouldnt be hard faggot

I've been in a few fights, lost some and won some, and one time I knocked a dude out and felt terrible afterwards. I don't think I could torture or kill anyone unless it was in self defense.

Rape on the other hand, I would love to take control of someone, pleasure them and myself, make them cry, and then comfort them. I wouldn't want to hurt them physically, just mentally. I would love it if someone did the same thing to me.

Yeah and it sucked shit no wonder you came here for inspiration

Idk, lie to myself or something.

no to prevent bleeding out so they dont die. so you can skin them alive unless you do all that in like a 1.5-2 hour period tops

wow so illterate for a writer lmao can you read troll I mean boy?

Right I'd have to wrap them up with bandages and tourniquets before you slice them
Fuck this is why you practice on the homeless
Thank you user

You might actually be a psychopath. Sociopaths usually don't play along well.
For me it's pretty much the same, I'm literally incapable of feeling bad for someone.

I would find a cute girl, start talking to. her and get to know her. Then, when she trusts me, I would kidnap her and take her to the middle of nowhere and rape her for days. Then I would take her eyes out, bust her eardrums, take her arms off, and cut her tounge out. Then I would leave her tied up on the side of the road for someone to find. Then I would visit her in the hospital later and always get off on how fucked up I left her and how awful her life was then.

well most people getting raped are gonna fight back a little and recieve defensive wounds to a degree lmao unless you use the cosby method

Dude just accept the fact you're fucking terrible and the best thing you could do right now is fucking kill yourself

Your right because I dont have anti social or anything but I lack two main traits of a psychopath I dont have Reckless risk-taking issues and am not narcissistic

You fucking moron you're supposed to keep her as a rapedoll for the rest of her miserable life and dump her in the ocean when you're done.

bitch do I look like Hannah Baker to you? go kill youself so edgy I may run home and cry and do it from your god awful cyber bullying it hurts so bad oh god

Dude you're way too mad for your own good and that's exactly why you shouldn't be up this late playing with the big boys about le edgy murder maymays

But I would get off on knowing that she was to fucked up to do anything but spend the rest of her pathetic fucking life in assisted living, with no way of communicating and only a sense of touch left.

ICU rapedoll brother!

>325550 ▶
> (You)
>he didn't paralyze her to make her life more miserable
fuck you.

Im glad your the judge of being mad my question is why the fuck are you still trolling on my post go to a fap thread and fuck off your really killing my "edgy" vibe Im glad you reponded with a totally orignal and amazing come back post because I didnt just call you a edgy tard boy 2 sec before you attempted to rip on me smh troll be gondo

They'd cut the cord if you had debilitated her to the point of being incapable of eating dipshit
Listen to your peers and ignore your try hard copycat fantasies
>I'd forever get off on this one time I did something bad
roflmaowtfbbq
You do more afterwards

Probably stab a deserving person.

t. have been stabbed twice this year for no reason

tl;dr
>I am so fucking mad right now this faggot right here is the reason I made the thread

lmao

No, I want her to be able to move, to be able to stand and walk but have no sensory information past touch to guide her. It would be hilarious to watch her try and get up to move but just hurt herself more.

Not letting them die

I would wear a mask and kidnap my mother, farther and a complete stranger and then tie them to a tree. each day id ask them "wheres my money"(Knowing that there is no money) after asking them id cut them on the chest (not too deep) and leave them to hang and bleed for the night and each day coming back and doing the same thing until they either break mentally, bleed to death or die of infection or hang there wishing for death. if they break mentally ill kill them, if there dead ill leave the body there to scare the others but if the wish for death ill let them go but before they get to far shoot them down and bring them back to the tree. i think that's the most fun i could have without feeling too much regret but to be honest i could probaly do more

She could still eat, you can eat without your tongue. Not well, but you could. Not sure about where you live but here they wouldn't legally be able to cut the cord on someone in that condition.

I'm positive they'd just administer a feeding tube and the law would likely make an exception for a person that's borderline comatose anyway
Like I said, listen to your peers and stray from the try hard, looks bad on all of us

Also probably any kind of large theft. From someone poor though? fuck no

>obtain a roofers hammer and blow torch.
>knockout person of choosing.
>use blunt side to powder knees and elbows.
>use sharp side to sever all fingers.
>quaterize wounds.
Lifetime of pain and being useless.

Yeah, I guess it's not as simple as either being one or the other. There are many shades between

Eh, if they did put the bitch out of her misery I'd probably just go do it to a new one then. Of course, I would never do it in the first place. As great as it would make me feel, far to high a chance of getting caught.

Without regret?

I would literally, and may even do so.. stick a knife into the skull of my degenerate, loud mouth, snarking sister during dinner and shit stiring rat faced brother.

I have grown more and more hatred of the people that they are the older i get and the more i understand peoples personality traits and respect. I'm a very level headed person WITH EMPATHY, seems i am the only person with this but my blood boils being around them.

Dunno, always thot it'd be fun to slice summuns hands from the webbings of their fingers down to their wrists so they had banana hands

youtube.com/watch?v=JjiG6MQfYAU
this i spoze

There we go, sorry I didn't read all of it but now you learned to recognize efficiency when you see it, there's hope for you yet

Probably kill some feminist or sjw.

I have literally no remorse or anything for them. They are living pieces of human waste

Put the blendy part if a blender up someone's anus

very true you cant look at CAT scans and determine whether someone is a psychopath or a sociopath. But you can scan and tell something is very wrong with a normal brain being baseline

see, no, I hate being a fucking edgelord but jesus christ, it goes like this: Once they're bound in the rafters of a barn in the middle of the summer heat, naked, male or female, and begin cutting them with razors. Hundreds of times, deep and shallow, and apply manure/hay onto the whole thing, then come back periodically to continue cutting and applying more shit and watch as the flies beget maggots and the skin starts to rot before they die of sepsis,maybe even animals could get in there before it's over. My favorite revenge fantasy hands down.

not Sup Forumselievable

I have honestly never felt remorse for anything I've ever done. I'm pretty sure I could do anything, given the motivation, and not feel anything. Once, seven years ago, something awful was done to a child. I still think about it on a regular basis. The only time I ever thought about it being morally objectionable was on LSD. That was a fleeting experience, empathy I mean. People are just numbers and variables. I tend to manipulate situations to favor me. The only thing that keeps me from fucking up lives is the threat of incarceration.

Oh? You don't believe I could be that sorta sick fuck? Why not? We're not that uncommon, those of us who get caught giving in to our urges are headline news every so often.

Kill someone

Living.

I'm tired of deciding because I give into temptation too easily. I don't feel fear, some sort of mental disorder. I've been shot at, stabbed, wrecked my car(giving into temptation), been in several car accidents but I didn't feel fear.

I regret everything I do, there's only one thing that really appeals that will mostly remove the decision making for me. Joining the army in a few months. Going to be a 25b and if I don't feel any different I'll re class as an 11b and volunteer for the sandbox.

Definitely sounds like some form of ASPD or even psychopathy

if i could get away with it, i would kill my beother who mentally and physically abused me for about 16 years.
If my parents didnt know rhat i did it i would also have a reason to be depressed and could finally just go on to be a complete train wreck with an excuse

I'd had re-occuring thoughts about what would happen if my house actually got burgled. each time ended with me murdering them in borderline homicidal fashion.

Sadly there are many pseudo-psycho believing it's "cool" to be edgy, in reality they're about as harmful as a butter knife

yeah the general public always has that attitude until its to late

>murdering them
>borderline homocidal
>borderline

you need to look up what the words you use mean

Probably like, bump someone kind of hard.

Wiping out all subhumans