would you touch me while I look at that pic op

Why curious?

Sure thing.

yes my sweet child

bend over

Yes

Because I'm insane

Clinically? Or just self diagnosed?

Sad that it's not my dick she's choking on.

HARD

gookfeminist dot tumblr dot com

Disgusted

D I A M O N D S

How did you find that? It's a good Tumblr.

>gookfeminist
thanks user

Hungry

She has nice feet.

I recognized her blowjob photos cause i was already following her

I'm not actually sure that's her tumblr, I think someone may have just taken her photos. Her pics were first shared on Sup Forums a few years ago by her bf.

This is a fetish.

Distension.

You're welcome.

How is this distension? It just looks like normal deepthroat.

Really? Are there any more?

I'm pretty sure he posted 50+ pics and a couple of webms. I had them saved for a while but lost them all when my laptop fried. This was probably 2-3 years ago.

>Implying this pic makes me feel something

>t. homosexual

Someone please post this

do u know her name

The dude was pretty cool. He came back a few times over the course of several weeks to post more pics. Lots of casual pics of her doing yoga or at the beach and then some harder core stuff like gagging on cock, getting fucked, taking facials. He was careful to never show her full face in the nude pics but some user made a bunch of collage sets that had her nudes with the casual pics that showed her face and scared him off. This is why we can't have nice things.

The girl was pretty cute too, very unusual looking Asian. Huge lips, a big mouth, nice smile and cute almond eyes. Super tiny body too. I remember one pic where she was holding a large bag of potato chips while wearing a bikini and the bag of chips was bigger than her torso, crazy petite.

Nah, he never posted personal info like that.

Why is someone trying to drown this child?

Why do gooks look so ugly sucking cock? I mean, most girls look funny doing it but gooks look positively retarded.

Makes me want to get an Asian gf.

>9gag
gtfo

more like 9fag amirite

snek

>snek