How would one make a bomb? Some goof fucker pulled a knife on me tonight and I escaped...

How would one make a bomb? Some goof fucker pulled a knife on me tonight and I escaped. I know where he lives and motherfuckers I will deliver as soon as possible.

Keep in mind,
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would post anything here as fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/science/a24093/fahrenheit-is-not-an-arbitrary-scale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self bump

get in here fuckers i'll go through with a bombing tonight if i have the needed supplies in my house

Nerve gas in a ziplock bag
Thank me later

nigger i live in cananda where the fuck do i purchase nerve gas

Why didn't you pull your gun and shoot him?

Canada

Just shoot the fucker

Idk how you aren't clear on this but it's super simple

Craft store/hobby shop and buy fuse line

Home improvement store and buy small nuts and screws, a metal pipe and two pipe caps.

Drill hole in one for fuse, drop fuse through and seal with thin wax drop

Fill with gun powder and shrapnel

Light and throw

fucking liberals are running this country i want to live in the states god dammit i would've capped this fucker with no hesitation

>gunpowder

i live in canada you faggot whats the best alternative?

Best alternative is knowing your fucking laws. Don't even need a PAL to buy black powder

You have to make experience which powder you can use... in some countries you have to wait until new yearr and buy those sparkles.. sparklebomb? If you cant get legal better stuff..

No you just have to not be a fucking basement dweller. You can literally buy it by the pound (that's like a Kilogram but in Free World measurements) at cabelas in Canada.

If yo are such a dumb get a fuel can and burn the witch

I hear ya,man.I live in a Stand Your Ground state and carry a .357 Magnum.

chill out im not in law school i drink everyday and dont give a fuck about laws. do you expect someone who is educated and successful to commit a bombing? you would probably shit yourself without a gun in the scenarios ive lived through

Fucking amerifats

nigger do you think gta v is real life? its fucking summer in this bitch

Mods

faggot that was a fictional post

I don't know what you mean by 'without a gun' I literally have one on my at all times. Have a fucking gun in the bathroom even.

Not my fault you maple suckers couldn't beat down the remenants of her majesty's troops after we broke their asses in half.

im 20 and i work part time and can afford to live on my own lmao in the states you work fulltime and can barely afford to live faggot

not OP, but need help for my MC's backstory.......
where would someone get gun powder?

>thinks he is a tough guy
>literally needs a gun next to the toilet because he knows without it he couldn't even beat a Boy Scout

are you from canada as well? OP here

You're 20 and too stupid to use basic internet skills to learn to make a bomb...

Also you're an adult that needs to pretend to make a bomb to handle bullies.

And an adult that lives on a part time job but thinks that's brag worthy.

No wonder y'all still recognize a queen, you're all princesses.

What's an MCs backstory?

Also you can get it at any sports shop like Cabelas or gun shop

nigger i get drunk everyday and survive up in this bitch with free medical enjoy your shit tier food

texas

so gunpowder from a gun shop, ofc.
no license or anything needed?

Also, MC = main character ;)

Dude you live in Texas.

I bought a .38 from a guys trunk in a Kroger parking lot in Houston for $50 (that's US Dollars to the Moose Knucklers). Had 2 rounds fired and still smelled fresh.

No paperwork, not even illegal here bro.

I get pure blow, great tacos and cheap guns because this is America.

My wife had a mugger pull a knife on her a few years ago. She beat his Fucking ass because in Texas you don't get scared about a knife Mary

nigger i live in canada and if i could carry a gun around i wouldve killed this fucker

I mean... if I lived in Canada I'd have let him stab me and be done with it

But either way, pack the pipe tightly but don't hammer it, do it gently and firmly. Don't wanna ignite it like a tard. Really only need shrapnel at the ends.

If you're for real and do it, post it up here so we can lulz

so what, do I just look for a drunk redneck at a get-together and ask if they sell guns?

If you're in Texas? Yeah I mean probably do something less fuckhead sounding than come up to me at a bar when I'm drinking though lol. You know any fire fighters or medics? They're always selling guns to each other. Also try a buy/sell/trade group on Facebook or just go to a gun show. There's Zero paperwork for private gun sales in Texas and also none for ammo or accessories for ammo making even if you do go to an actual store.

Case in point. I bought two ARs off co workers, a 9mm off a friend of a friend at a barbecue, for the AK I got it from a Facebook group and ofc the .38 I got from a guy I met on Craigslist when I was meeting him to buy a motorcycle jacket

Yep private sales are the shit mane. Ive sold 2 guns to coworkers in the parking lot of my work. No paperwork and no bs.

Too bad the Canabitch who's thread we hijacked will get shivved to death with a home made pocket knife because Canada never got this kind of cool as fuck gun freedom. Guy seemed Ok for a kike

To really maximize the blasting powet, you need a gallon of dihydrogen monoxide.

I mean... he's trying to off a single dude with a pipe bomb through a window or something.

Probably not push him to make shit that's gonna tear through the cheap ass Canadian walls and fuck up neighbors in the next apt. Their walls are made of flannel and shame, kind of thin

Fahrenheit is roughly a human body heat scale i.e. 0 ur fuckin dead, 100 = about human core temperature. If you think about it it makes some sense in the way that the higher the number, the hotter it is as in oh fuck that's 212 it'll fuckin hurt to touch.

popularmechanics.com/science/a24093/fahrenheit-is-not-an-arbitrary-scale/

Thing is you have to be able to count without using your fingers (Metric system users that means you're fucked)

Oh and the earth is about 24000 miles in circumference and the earth rotates at 1000 miles per hour in other words the mile was probably chosen because of its relation to the earth. Foot was fuckin dumb and why they divided it into 12 inches is beyond me, they probably figured something like 3 feet needed a name so they went with the yard, and then everything fits into the mile.

When I was a kid we used saw open shotgun shells with a steak knife, not saying to do that, since it was kind of dumb looking back, but we did it.

In other words the imperial system is based on real world shit as opposed to the metric system which is mostly arbitrary( i.e. The fuckin kilogram is just a piece of metal that someone decided was the new way to measure shit)other than Celsius.

We fucked the brits up so bad we took their fucking counting system from them.

But the metric system is more exact and easier to calculate. Just because the imperial system is based on real world shit, doesn't make it better.

I remember reading once that somebody in NASA once used the imperial system to calculate the trajectory of a rocket heading into space and it missed it's target completely so they have stuck to metrics ever since

This guy Fucking knows.

Jewnadians can't even go pay for a doctor to cheaply and quickly heal them, gotta wait for their queen to allow medical care.

The metric system is better yes for scientific things like launching rockets and measuring trajectories, and in most cases it is more accurate and gives a cleaner number, but specifically with temperature Fahrenheit is more precise. A raise in Celsius of 10 degrees is 18 in Fahrenheit. I'll admit that when doing engineering or physics problems in school it just makes so much more sense to use metric but whenever someone says something like "it's 11km away" I have to convert it to miles in my head first.

Why'd this faggot pull a knife on you anyway?

nigger was my buddy except he was drunk and acting a goof

You beaver bastards think we're violent? I've never pipebombed someone for being a drunk friend. I've beat on some drunk friends but not killed them.

Y'all got all fucked up on the cold weather and weird solar cycle up north or some shit.

Move to Texas. You need Jesus

nigger if someone tries to stab you and thrraten your family and your still their friend your a beta

Dude youre so backasswards.

If your boy got drunk and pulled a knife beat on him for a while but don't go pipe bombing him. Where the fuck is your brain?

If he's some nigger that threatened your family and shit he wasn't your friend anyway.

Don't get internet tough guy in here, my wife beat up some nigger with a knife and all she had was a purse