Nigger hatin thread

lets get going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyj_NvYW4pA
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/10/18/explicit-photos-negro-raping-girl-in-china-has-penis-chopped-off-by-angry-mob/
dailystormer.com/a-liberal-jew-is-shocked-into-convulsions-by-the-chinese-view-of-baltimore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought Swedecucks loved Nigs tho xD
you fucking cucks

Anglos should not be calling anyone a cuck. Especially not americans.

So edgy.

We wuz

too bad he didnt get wrapped up in the wheel well

Black EMTs:
youtube.com/watch?v=pyj_NvYW4pA

I like the Webm

Is he ok?

If niggers are so bad, why do whites keep stealing their culture?

I want to see a video of actual nigger gang violence. Like a nigger getting shot by tyrone in a drive by. There has to some videos out there but i can never find any on liveleak. help me out i want to see a coon get capped by his fellow KANG

they were just trying to help, jeeze...

What would hating a whole race ever accomplish?

Remember
If your life sucks
It's your fault.
Not anyone else's

Fuck off sven you have other shit to worry about

one drop rule

Still shitting in a gallon of milk

niggers

>don't know what this is

Kek, just found my HD isis folder

I'll dump if anyone is interested

That's cute. Race mixing is not common in Sweden (hence so many rapes).

In the USA on the other hand...

Looks fake

We give them dirty whores and they rape your white women? I'm not seeing your point here Sven kek

Just some friends taking the piss, he'll be fine.

Holy fucking shit, I can't even watch this one.

How does this even happen?

Dump that shit

>World star hip hop
Every time.

Lol newfag pussy go back to where you came from

This is Sup Forums and that ain't shit

I hate myself. Does that count?

what are you? Racist?

Looks like one of his teammates literally fainted.

>We give them dirty whores
That's not true though, is it? It's practically your best-looking women who date the niggers.
>they rape your white women?
Yes, because our women don't want to date them. See the difference? Your women willingly sleep with niggers, ours don't. Also, the rape statistics are blown out of proportion. We're nowhere near the "rape capital of Europe" as Sup Forums would have you think. Look at the facts rather than blindly following the memes on this website.

> I'm not seeing your point here Sven kek
My point is that you have an even bigger problem than us. Best you realize it.

HAHA I have Swedish in me and I also have Moorish in me. And let me tell you I'm way more proud of my Moorish side than my Swedish side.

>pic related is pure raced people

I'm pretty sure it's real

Severed heads somehow aren't as bad as a bone sticking out of a leg from a move that shouldn't have caused that damage in the first place.

Pic-related is a 100% germanic swede. Just because you come from a lineage riddled with incest it doesn't mean the majority does.

>Proud of being a mongrel
Can't make this shit up.

>It's practically your best-looking women who date the niggers.

just lol

That chick is straight up gypsie

> Scandinavian

>You will never be a white soldier in Africa

topkek

The girl in that infograph is a 10/10 in America.

Video-related is your average american woman.

>Pic-related is a 100% germanic swede. Just because you come from a lineage riddled with incest it doesn't mean the majority does.
Looks like a faggot

>Proud of being an national inbred (ancestors only bred within their own nation)
Can't make this shit up.

Faker than Kim Kardashian's tits

>His teams reaction

Top fucking kek

Will do m80

no she's not

she's about a 6/10

This is what happens when they try to start shit in East Asia.

saboteur365.wordpress.com/2015/10/18/explicit-photos-negro-raping-girl-in-china-has-penis-chopped-off-by-angry-mob/

dailystormer.com/a-liberal-jew-is-shocked-into-convulsions-by-the-chinese-view-of-baltimore/

I don't visit Sup Forums often, but why is everyone here so obsessed with hating niggers? It is almost like it is this boards fetish or something. Soothe that hateboner a bit, friends.

>What would hating a whole race ever accomplish?
Keeping them away.

No fuckin' way I'm laying down in a mass grave. Die on your feet you fucking cowards

>Looks like a faggot
Jealous because you're part non-white trash? Dark skin is disgusting. Potato nose is disgusting. Curly hair is disgusting. Black eyes are disgusting. I'm guessing you have all of which.
>Proud of being an national inbred (ancestors only bred within their own nation)
Yeah because you're an inbred if you don't mix with people from other countries. Lmao

Stay mad, sub-human garbage disposal.

HAHA is that why blacks are more creative when it comes to music culture? I mean you could argue white music is better but black culture evolves faster. White music especially classical is the same dam thing over and over.

>When you blacken a white bitch

But why the accent over the "a" ?

>Faker than Kim Kardashian's tits
Not really. There's a reason America is only 62% "white" (Which is funny since that figure include people from the middle-east and north africa). You people have been race mixing ever since you imported niggers in 1776.

>no she's not
Yeah she is.
>she's about a 6/10
Lmao. Stay delusional, Ronald McDonald.

Who taught this pavement ape to type?

Jealous because you're part non-white trash? Dark skin is disgusting. Potato nose is disgusting. Curly hair is disgusting. Black eyes are disgusting. I'm guessing you have all of which.
Jealous you're inbred garbage. Blond hair and light skin is disgusting, thin noses are disgusting, straight hair is disgusting, light eyes are disgusting, I'm guessing you have all of those. Not to mention the features you described are what's held by the most intellectual achieving Europeans.

>Yeah because you're an inbred if you don't mix with people from other countries. Lmao
Sure totally even though the genepool is small especially when you go back 500 years.

>Stay mad, sub-human garbage disposal.
HAHA Human waste, you are such scum we laugh at you.

>posts edited article with no link
>has a lot of cuck propaganda saved
>obsessed with America

No user, it won't
Hating something will not keep it away
You can hate what you hate as much as you want
It will not get away
And hating something will never improve your life

Shut up albino ape.

Pot calling the kettle black fuck off Sven

>
Jealous you're inbred garbage. Blond hair and light skin is disgusting, thin noses are disgusting, straight hair is disgusting, light eyes are disgusting, I'm guessing you have all of those. Not to mention the features you described are what's held by the most intellectual achieving Europeans.

>Yeah because you're an inbred if you don't mix with people from other countries. Lmao
Sure totally even though the genepool is small especially when you go back 500 years.

>Stay mad, sub-human garbage disposal.
HAHA Human waste, you are such scum we laugh at you.

Last one
>fbi pls don't v& me

We got a live one here
keep moving, nigger, ain't no welfare checks of malt liquor here

FUCK It keeps posting wrong. I meant to greentext the first line

Your shitposting is horrible
>>>/reddit/

>And hating something will never improve your life
That's objectively false.

Bait harder

You know in the Moorish Empire whites were treated like human garbage and had garbage thrown at them?

I don't see your flag on the moon kek

So now you're denying facts and statistics just because you find them uncomfortable? You literally are the rape capital of Europe, there is nothing you can use to deny that. It's a fact based off if statistics from your own fucked up cuck of a nation.

>posts edited article with no link
Like 99% of Sup Forums then.
>has a lot of cuck propaganda saved
Because you americans won't shut up with your cuck this, cuck that. Someone has to shut you up. You are the biggest cucks on the planet.
>obsessed with America
Because I respond to americans? Sound logic, lmao.

If hating something has never made your life better then I don't know what the fuck you're doing here, but whatever you're doing, you're doing it very wrong.

I already told you. Race mixing is not common in Sweden, and we're still +86% white. That's real white btw, not middle-eastern, north-africa, or mongrels who "look" white, white.

See thisThe emu fighter gets it

You're shitposting is terrible, please go bak to stormfront.

Get out of here troll

Without blacks you wouldn't even exist because the truth that whites don't want to admit is you evolved from blacks. I know a lot about science so I know I'm right. Whites aren't really human because the only reason your skin is light is due to several genetic mutations that managed to get passed down until you were an entirely different sub-species. Feel free to cry

>pic related is how you were created