Mfw ur all weak beta neets

>mfw ur all weak beta neets
>mfw i could literally beat all of you up combined
How does it feel to be a lesser human Sup Forums?

i have a shotgun

Dude you have man titties stop trying to act ripped

Bruh i'm 6'3 i cud fucken destroy you. You ever been in a real fight before, OP? I bet not. That pic probably isn't even you.

A tall faggot does not equal strength. I have leverage.

Went 3 times to Afghanistan.

How many people have you killed, underagefag?

I would ravage your boipussy like I ravaged these sand niggers.

Underrated post

implying you're a skilled enough to use my size against me, please stop kidding yourself buddy, I served in the military for 8 years, you're some guy who posts about how totally tough he is on Sup Forums.

>Implying you didn't cry as soon as you heard a bullet and suffered PTSD right afterwards lol

>every soldiers are ptsd
lmaoing at you, bitchtits.
I volonteered every time to get there, I miss blowing them up.

Can't wait for a next war, garnison life is bullshit.

ill cut u in half with my fucking katana faggot. keep ur girl close before i scoop her up

Are you going to show you your dick or are you just gonna be a bitch

*teleports behind you* "nothing personnel kid" *slices through fabric of time causing you to be sucked into void*

you look like an omega mate.

Not bait faggot gtfo unless you want to get ur ass kicked

you look like a tranny

Post boipussi, you have a great potential for being a trap.

bet it has a mangina

this some tasty bait

cut off pubes and use them to make a beard for your pp :)

Faggot I ain't a trap

>arms are like 11-12''
>small
>bitchtits

Yes, you are a trap.

Now post boipussi, I need to cum.

Ooh, go lower ;)

-The OG Dick Rater (fight me faggot)

Y'all are some gay niggas fuck Sup Forums

wow you do have a pussy

Lol where's the fuckin protein. Kys

Use that mirror to pop some of that acne instead of taking pictures of yourself.

Fuck you asshole nigger

Kek out of this world

Build some muscle fag

die

Nice tan line

>acne
>boy tits
>normie

go back to hanging out with the niggers, faggot. your kind is not welcome here.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Holy shit, have any hard? ;)

I ain't getting hard for no FILTHY FAGGOT

Aw shucks well there go my faggoting plans

>tfw You aren't happy with yourself so you have to try and be better than people on the internet.

Hahahahaha taking a picture with the front camera

Lol you're not even big user fuck off

youre hiding your face, clearly youre a beta pussy like the rest of us

Nice skinnyfat, would fuck, post your ass.

Aren't you that faggot who spams the crying picture saying you want to kill yourself?
I know people who use Sup Forums nigger I ain't tryna get exposed

>proving me right

Nigger