Just took a whole blister of Xanax 1mg an hour ago. Am I going to die?

Just took a whole blister of Xanax 1mg an hour ago. Am I going to die?

Nah, gonna have a hell of sleep though

Nah I used to take several 3 mg pills at once. Just don't do anything because that shit tends to make you do things you will regret later. Watch a movie and turn off your phone

you dead in 2 hours nigga

nighty night

>Are you a pussy? = Ya probably fucked
>Are not a pussy? = Goodnight, see ya back here in a few days

youll probably black out and do something stupid

If you do, you damn sure aren't going to remember it

Enjoy your coma faggot

I got in a bad car accident on a couple Xanax. Shit was so peaceful. I had to call my wife a few times before she would believe me because I was so calm on the phone she thought I was kidding.

10mg? Shit kid go eat a couple bars and call me in the morning

Did you livestream it and kill your 14yo sister?

How do you get xanax help

No. The ld50 on Xanax is insanely high.

This hahah

Have insurance. Get a primary care physician. Don't have a bunch of metal and shit in your face or tattoos then tell him you are having panic attacks at work. Being old helps too. You will get a scrip for an ssri like paxil and some Xanax. Don't be a faggot and take it all at once and try to get refills every week.

Haha 6mgs used to make me FUCKED up .op is a liar tho

Just drink some alcohol and you will be fine, it neutralizes the effect.

This

Thats just 5 handle bars

did you died?

You will die in your sleep tonight unless your mother replies

is xanax better than lorazepam?

just pure xanax? nah. I used to take it for big doses, but it does not kill you unless you take a huge dose and drink some booze. But in longer time period it makes you blunt for a long time. For example I havent took xanax from my last 50mg dose since xmas and only 7 month later can say, that in any situation I function 100% mentally.

>lorazepam
Better?
Depends on what you lie, but I find xanax slightly euphoric while other benzo just makes me sleepy.

better as in stronger i guess

>lorazepam
Then, yes, yes it is.

OP is asking so he can take it knowing he won't die. Stop being a pussy and push it down with some booze.

Hi, Tim was worried so here I am. Hello. Leave Timmy alone. He's a good boy.

Good idea. Because I always trust life or death questions to my Sup Forumsros on Sup Forums.