What was/is the most annoying fad in human history?

What was/is the most annoying fad in human history?

Feminism, and BLM

Twerking.
Feminism.
Veganism.
Fidget spinners.
Kony 2012.
They're all fighting for top spot in my opinion.

Niggers spics and Arabs, dont forget the Jews, Feminism and Supreme costing so much

muslims

Im not vegan or anything (working towards it) but you dont think thats a matter of social, economic, and self/health responibility? I dont advocate or be douchy about it period jw why do you feel that way makes me curious?

Right now things that makes me cringe hard
>Emojis
>that gay ass Drake dabbing bullshit
>Snapchat filters
>feminazis
>Trump supporters
>liberals
>traps
>Caitlyn Jenner
>Reality TV
>pretty much anything that turns out popular from the mainstream

Thanks for the reminder

Religion.
>inb4 fedora

>2017
>not knowing what a meme is
>mfw

No I think 90% of people that do it see people post shit on the internet about it and go "that's a cool thing to be into right now I think I'll do it until it becomes really popular then revert back to my normal self when I can't feel special about it anymore".
Most vegans I know don't have a fucking clue about why they're doing it and just spout shit they read on misinformed articles.

Music as an industry instead of just art

>>No I think 90% of people that [hate vegans] see people post shit on the internet about it and go "that's a cool thing to [hate on] right now I think I'll do it until it becomes really popular then then revert back to my [not really caring about what other people do] self when I can't [shitpost unpopular opinions threads] anymore." Most [ vegan haters] I know don't have a fucking clue about they they're doing it and just spout shit they read on misinformed articles.

that concludes today's lesson on subjective reasoning and why your opinions are inherently dogshit.

THIS GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKING CANCEROUS AIDS BEING A THING

Listen, man - as long as you don't preach to me about it, then I've got no problems with Vegans.

It's the holier-than-thou attitude that makes us fucking cringe off the planet.

caring about what other people do to the point that it makes you rage even tho they don't have any impact on your life, direct or otherwise.

you know, as a vegetarian I get confronted by non-vegetarians a lot. there is some kind of a strawman that you people have built and you automatically assume "90%" of us are going to push it down your throat. as a result, you end up being the "holier-than-thou" douche that mocks my life choices even though I never brought the issue up.

its this attitude that "only group X ever does Y" that ends up fucking everyone in the end. if you genuinely believe that an entire culture of people adheres to a certain characteristic, and that your culture is never guilty of it, then you are the biggest obstacle in any reasonable discourse on the issue.

Really? Because all I've ever seen from people who aren't vegan/vegetarian is a response to those who try to get them to conform.

Not once have I ever seen a person pre-emptively just attack a vegetarian simply for being one. It's whenever they try to guilt trip those who aren't that causes a problem.

I hear that if I literally want to do it for selfish health reasons mainly. I dont think one less person eating meat will change the envirnoment or make an impact of food industry so why bother advicating its public knowledge that processed pork products are level 1 carcinogens blah blah blah so Live and let be!

I think you miss a point entirely. It is a somewhat hard task to actually "turn" vegan when you are used to eat meat / dairy on a daily basis. As soon as you manage to live without, that person has achieved "something", thus said person is likely to babble about it constantly, simply because it is exciting. People tend to do that. Same with people losing weight, people starting to play an instrument and so on.

living

no if you're a vegetarian your douche you're doing it for label vegan is totally different (and were not talking about leather and all that shit I mean strictly diet) like that octo veg shit labels labels labels

and I would say you are probably being bias when you do see it happen. you give that away in the first sentence of your post, when you claim that all you ever see is a "response." are you really going to tell me that you have never seen anyone challenge a vegetarian who did nothing more than state that they are a vegetarian when asked?

a lot of conversations for me go along the lines of "Why don't you want a hamburger, user?" and when I say that I don't eat meat, oh boy! all hell breaks loose. they will typically ask "Why not???" and when I say that it is a personal decision for health reasons, that's when they get defensive as if I attacked them.

again, read my previous post. do you REALLY believe that your camp is totally immune to being douche bags about your beliefs?

Looks like a list of the Incognito Pokemon?

Wow.
You're really retarded.
>Look! I can change a few words and try to make it look like I'm right and you're wrong!

first of all, did you use google translate for this? because its terrible.

secondly, thank you for proving my point about preemptive attacks against vegetarian strawmen.

nah brah, you are retarded.

the very fact that you acknowledged all I did was change a few words means you recognize the flimsiness of your argument.

This. My dad was one. He would be 70+ if he was still kicking. He was one before all these fags jumped on it. He didn't like the taste of meat. Still he wasnt skinny. Its all a bunch of tree hugging hippie bullshit

You are so cool I really look up to you for being vegetarian your the tits you remind me of a girl I went to highschool with she called herself vegetarian but all she hate was ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. No physical meat/flesh just a bunch of pasteurized frozen cow puss. Don't get all butt hurt because I called you out on your bullshit

ate*

I would say the "blameing millennials" fad. All the baby boomers got old and needed something to call the young people when they blame them for everything. It's fucking obnoxious

Sup Forums

and thats why were all presumed as fucktards Blaming man Blaming**.....

He is not missing the point at all.

You're referring to people who talk about it like an accomplishment, which is fine.

We're referring to patronizing Vegan/vegetarians that seem to think it makes them better and guilt-trip and shame meat eaters at how many opportunities. Find a video of any animal (that is commonly eaten) doing something cool and/or cute and the first thing you see is someone talking about "We need to stop eating them!" or "Doesn't look like they would enjoy being eaten" or some other bullshit that has nothing to do with what is actually happening within the context of the video.

That is the bullshit that is fucking annoying

>do you REALLY believe that your camp is totally immune to being douche bags about your beliefs?

Where did I state that I thought they were immune? By stating I never saw it, that definitely didn't imply it.

There are going to be cancerous people in both camps. What I'm doing and what most of us are doing is referring to the cancer in case you couldn't seem to figure that out. Instead you want to accuse them of strawmanning, which of course does happen, but not nearly as often as you're implying.

take your rightful place at the top of the food chain or die a cuck

Age of consent.

Have you seen the shit captial of north america its a little town in south carolina the spray all the pig shit into huge fields near low income communities giving people athsma, cancer, and other aliments due to emvironmental factors. and Like I said if I stop eating meat tomorrow 20 years from now it will make no difference meat is an amenity that Americans will never give up as a whole. plus there is tons fecal matter, hormones, and dieases (including mad cow, swine flu etc) in the food we eat idk how thats being at the top of the food chain. They have been doing studies directly linking diet to cancer, diabeties, and heart diease rates they all correlate in the same manner if you have a shitty diet you will die period. Not trying to be a big nag or anything I still eat meat I have a strong addiction to it did you know im cheese there are enzymes called casein that releases opiates called casomorphins which hits the same receptors in your body as herion ( obviously on a lower level) but to me its common since we shouldnt be drinking calf milk unless we want to be the size of a full grown cow.

social media

people arguing over veganism on Sup Forums