Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8inB7FAPHc4
youtube.com/watch?v=ho00EcanIvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's a chad episode

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You don't deserve to wear that uniform Crusher

there's literally nothing wrong with wesley crusher

As a child prodigy who excelled at everything including athletics and dating I really felt a special connection with Wesley's character. I understand why untermenschen hate him, though, I received the same hatred just for being better.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

>it's a Janeway falls in love with a filthy Irish bartender hologram episode

>it's a Wesley get slapped in the face episode

What possible use could that vaping alien be?

>It's a Picard hates kids episode

Heh, just watched that episode. She should've just gone with it, would've been good for her.

Is Voyager worth watching?

I wonder if had an slight erection every time Gates hugged or kissed him.

> It's a geordi cries alone in a bathroom stall because they can't fix his eyes episode

Yes. Has some bad episodes but it's still decent.

fast-forward to the end begin watching non Wesley episode

Watching it right now.
Out of all Tom's programs I hate this one the most for some reason.

>Its a Wesley's wife call the police for recieving the navy seal pasta in Twitter

It's largely terrible, but most of the characters are likeable enough and Jeri Ryan in a catsuit just doesn't get old. Ever. Although you pay for all that by the terrible characters being REALLY terrible. Enjoy your Neelix episodes.

No. It's absolute shit.

That was really a Lwaxana with a Wesley B-plot episode though.

Greatest pasta of all time.

>It's a Barclay takes control of the ship and generates a gigantic tentacle monster in the holosuite with safety protocols turned off that kills all the male crew members while forcefully raping the females before crashing into Risa episode

>it's a crusher get slapped in the face episode

The setting is kind of cliche and annoying, but that's most holodeck episodes for me.

It's ok, if you want more good old Trek feeling and atmosphere - watch it, it's not as good as TNG and DS9 but it has some good characters and a handful of interesting episodes.
There will never be another Trek set in that time, in the foreseeable future anyway.

voyager has episodes that push the envelope more than other series imo, but as a result the science gets kind of stupid and the characters can be hit or miss

BASED

>The setting is kind of cliche and annoying, but that's most holodeck episodes for me.
The Holodeck ruined Star Trek.

>Data > Geordi > Picard > Riker > Wesley > Worf > Crusher > Troi >>>>>>>>>>>> Guinan

It's fun for small bits to be sprinkled here and there but having most of or entire episodes taking place inside the holodeck almost makes me want to skip it.

Agreed. It's a lazy plot device that's often used as filler because literally anything can happen with no repercussions.
>Oh boy Janeway and Leonardo Di Vinci go on another wacky adventure

Which episode is that?

Just bought the Voyager box sets. Just breezed over the synopsis. This is going to be the best $220 I've ever spent.

>Dat Maquis and Federation tension
>Dat diverse cast of rookies, non-Starfleet members, holograms, Borg and new aliens
>Dat feeling of isolation and desperation of a crew of lost travelers
>Dat potential for character development and varying relationships among the crew
>Dat development on the Borg that is likely to ensue

This is going to be the best ride through a piece of science-fiction ever. I can't fucking wait!

It would have been fine in small doses to change things up. It was massively overused though.

>$220

>Agreed. It's a lazy plot device that's often used as filler because literally anything can happen with no repercussions.
But what if access to the controls from the holodeck get locked? And the safety protocols are turned off? Imagine the possibilities.
Voyager really has the most consistently great cast, in my opinion. Every other series had a few characters that I really, really hated but the Voyager crew was mostly likable.

You're up for a fun ride indeed!

youtube.com/watch?v=8inB7FAPHc4

>watching ds9 for the first time
>about to finish first season
>notice something strange
>no holodeck episodes so far
I sincerely hope it stays like this, between the holodeck, Q shenanigans and the few other space anomalies where reality is distorted sometimes I forget it's Star Trek when I watch TNG.
Is it VOY any worse? I have yet to watch it as well.

Broccoli would have been a /r9k/ regular.

>its a GOAT wesley episode with another top qt

>It's a Dixon Hill episode
>It's a Minuet episode
>It's a Barclay masturbation episode
>It's a Vic Fontaine episode
>It's a Worf takes Alexander for an adventure episode
>It's a Janeway wants some Irish cock episode

Kirk wouldn't have let that shit fly.

>Looks like I'm gonna have to kill some people again

Voyager had some moments.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

I didn't mind the the episodes revolving around Geordi's creepy recreation of the qt scientist.

>Voyager really has the most consistently great cast, in my opinion

>God Tier
Doctor
Seven
Janeway
B'Elanna
Naomi

>Okay Tier
Tuvok
Tom
Kes

>Watching Paint Dry Tier
Chakotay
Harry

>Ultimate Shit Tier
Neelix
Borg Kids™

It was a mixed bag.

That was the only good Voyager.

What the fuck is the Janeway meme about?

I've not seen voyager.

No it wasn't you fucking faggot

>it's a Chaotica episode

True. She was hot af.

Should we tell him?

youtube.com/watch?v=ho00EcanIvY

I watched that a few days ago. It was like every bad type of TNG episode rolled into one.

Halfway through the show, she allies with the Borg.

At the end of the show, she genocides the Borg after traveling back in time from the future, erasing trillions of lives. And it was a comfy future too, one where the Federation was doing fine and not in any danger, so she violated the Temporal Prime Directive just for shits and giggles.

Episodes where it was used as a tool in a conventional plot were largely okay too.

>It's a the actor is a faggot and wants to tap dance and sing show tunes episode.

What the fuck

Why

>It's a Nog fucks Chakotay's shit up episode

I'm slow and just saw Beyond.
What's the general consensus? I myself really liked it. It felt like it had charm compared to the two before it.

That sabotage section was 10/10.

Hack writers.

why do you keep using this picture when that line happens on board a shuttle?

>It's a Kes' voice makes my dick hard af episode.

Love it.

Vic episodes aren't that bad.

janeway is literally an insane person, if you don't want to watch the show, you should watch SFDebris reviews of some of the episodes, he's good at summing them up

iirc kate mulgrew decided to start trying to make janeway actually seem crazy because she decided the character must be nuts given how all over the place her characterization is

I'm an old TOS fan and I thought it was shit. However, I'm going to give it another go when it comes out on digital because I might have had too many shots before I saw it in the theater.

Is a rip of it out yet?

Voyager is hated for a reason. The writing is genuinely terrible. It's only the relatively comfy cast that keep it watchable.

Riker literally did nothing wrong.

I liked Wesley and never got that hate about him.

This.

We can change it if only we respond with this information every single time that's posted. I'm willing. Are you up to it?

In the future, two of her friends are dead and one is sick. Everyone else is fine though. The rest of the galaxy is really doing just fine. So she decides to throw all of that into the trash and ERASE EVERYTHING, DAMN THE CONSEQUENCES just for the sake of her three friends.

wesley was alright i guess, but wil wheaton grew up to be one of the most cancerous human beings i've ever seen

Sabotage aside it was pretty good. It's still an action movie like the last two, but it "feels" more Star Trek. The characters are a lot closer to their TOS selves and less cartoony.

Agreed. Its like hating that wholesome catholic boy next door who was just simply raised right by loving parents.

It's not like she's the only selfish asshole on the crew willing to do that though.

He rode the Big Bang Theory wave pretty good tho

One thing most fans will never admit is that most of the problems with Voyager (dull, static characters, over-reliance on technobabble) also apply to TNG.

Is The Inner Light an overrated cheap emotional ploy in the same vein as nolan movies or an actual good episode?

Only reply if you rewatched recently

He's a Benzite. They need that gas supplemented into their normal oxygen supply to breathe.

It's stupid.

When did she make evil choices?

I think nowadays it's more so that people don't like Wheaton.

Thing is TNG came first, so Voyager is just repetitive. Still, I'd rather watch VOY than DS9, but I'll get around to it someday.

Well yeah except for the casting of Kate Mulgrew. The central character. God she was fucking awful.

They should stop beating around the bush in Discovery and just admit that people are fucking on that thing.

I will watch it for the first time tomorrow and report back.

Pleb taste.

That's what I'm talking about right there. You know Geordi was going balls deep on Leah Brahms during the commercial break.

>One thing most fans will never admit is that most of the problems with Voyager (dull, static characters, over-reliance on technobabble) also apply to TNG.
TNG had great acting and writing you obtuse pleb

I just goes to show how much of a poser Wheaton is if he doesn't know about one of the oldest and funniest pastas.

TFW Dax was the cat on an aborted US version of Red Dwarf

I like that they kept it intentionally a bit low-budget and toned down in some areas rather than constantly trying to be hyper-modern and edgy. Made it feel more authentic.

Unfortunately, it was a financial failure. Total income, even with all the tie-ins and whatnot, STILL hasn't overtaken the movie's budget. I'm afraid that if it's not the last movie of the new franchise, the new franchise is going to seriously revert to the prior style.

Anyone have that edited webm of Sisko getting out of a car with a gun and going inside a house to shoot Picard? Haven't been able to find it in forever

I was trolling the slightest bit in that I really do like the character but I also get why people might not like him. The thing I really don't get though is how people can hate Wesley but like characters like pic related. I also think Wesley avoided being in any episodes I would consider worst of all time tier. At least among the shows that mattered.

>Female cat

Fucking hell