Alright Sup Forums I havent Jacked off in 28 days...

Alright Sup Forums I havent Jacked off in 28 days, but with the potential threat of being nuked tomorrow should i throw it all away for a last night of pleasure?

There is zero substantial benefit to not masturbating.

No, stay strong.

Supportive user here. All you have to do is get through the next few hours, the tension will subside.

Idiot.
There obviously is.

The ideal thing is once or twice a month, but if you have sex on a regular basis you should not masturbate ever

>There obviously is.
>presents no evidence
wew lad

Have any sources, cunt?

Yeah, on an anonymous image board, I cant be fucked turning on my computer to "present evidence"

There is a clear difference in energy, ambition, libido, etc between people who masturbate daily and those who dont

I would argue that improvements in lifestyle lead to less masturbation, not the other way around.

Anything you say is wrong until you prove it to be right.

You're a little faggot until you prove you're not.

Nope. The burden of proof is on you to prove that masturbation is unhealthy.

One of the first things you should do if you want to get your life back in order is stop masturbation. You get more energy and ambition.

Doesn't it increase the risk of getting prostate cancer?

Well you probably just have more time to do more important things like balance your meals and plan your day which will actually give you more energy and ambition.

Most importantly, improvements from things like these are not obvious if/when they do exist. Otherwise there wouldn't be such disagreements.

People say shit, but probably nobody really knows.

Hence the "once or twice every month" if you dont have regular sex. If you have sex at least once a month there is no prostate danger

Draining your balls every day forces rescources to make new semen constantly, wasting proteine + it lowers your testosterone levels.

It has several chemical effect, that has already been clearly established.

electron's exist
not supporting that with proof right now
must be wrong

you're a dumbass

>potential threat of being nuked tomorrow
is this for real?

UPDATE: The deed has been done

nobody even acknowledge my triple dubs

Now this may surprise you, but that's because nobody gives a fuck.