>The entire team, they're relying on me right now
>This is My chance, to prove myself to everyone
>God Guide my righteous hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeNYQaS3rZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he didnt throw it to lynch
JUST

look... if you had,,, one shot... or one opportunity...

lmaao

big deal i could've do that too

> people blame Pete Carroll for losing this game

I hate this meme.

People hate the Patriots so much they'd rather say that Seattle made a bad call rather than Patriots made a great play. If Butler wasn't as good as he was It would have been a simple pass and win.

this
it was all malcom butler
>richard sherman will never have a super bowl winning interception

If you think about it, this wasn't meant to happen. I think Malcolm Butler like opened an inter-dimensional rift or something when he did this. Nothing has been nor felt the same since. It's like we've entered bizarro world in sports and politics since this. Leicester City, Portugal, Trump, everything. It's all because of this motherfucker.

i blame wilson for throwing the pick

he stares at lockette... then throws the pick

youtube.com/watch?v=MeNYQaS3rZI

Goosebumps every time

The whole play took maybe 2 seconds

They ran that same play all season and no one handled it like NE did.

How can all you fucks be so obbsessed with the Seahawks? They're a virtual nobody club from a nobody city. You faggots give them this weird power by posting this shit every day. Every day.

IT'S ABOUT HONOR
IT'S ABOUT RESPECT
YOU WIN THIS GAME, YOUR TEAM IS HONORED, YOUR KIDS ARE HONORED, YOUR FAMILY IS HONORED
YOUR HONORED!

Damn, this was definitely the GOAT owl.

No one cares about your opinion asswipe. Fuck you and your 55 yard line moose fucker.

He is objectively right

It's just a daily reminder that it actually really did happened

You should be thanking us

>no one even talks about the Kearse catch

>literally all Russel Wilson had to do was look left and throw to a wide open Lynch
hope that loving gaze into Lockett's eyes was worth it

I'm surprised they didn't give him the MVP for that.

>there are people in this thread who honestly thought Lynch was open

Sup Forums knows shit about football.

not a seahawks fan but you guys sure are obsessed with this play

Yeah, Carroll shouldn't have called a pass, but they shouldn't have been down there to begin with if not for a fluke catch by Kearse. Butler got burned by a bizarre play and then made an excellent play on a bizarre play call. It all works out in the end.

someone just post the damn video already, get it over with

You now remember hourly reminders that this literally happened

If he had fell on the endzone there and someone touched him, would it be a safety?

>Lynch wasn't covered.
>Chandeler Jones wasn't standing right in front of him and didn't drop into coverage as soon as the ball was snapped.
>beingthisretarded

No. It would have been a touchback because his momentum carried him into the endzone while making the interception. He would have been smarter to kneel with it and take the touchback.

And he would have been picked by Chandler Jones, who had Lynch covered.

I mean, it would have been hard for him to know that. He moves forward fast enough and burrows straight into the ground so the ball was never really in danger. It's the fucks celebrating the pick in play that are retarded.