How can girls even compete?!?!

how can girls even compete?!?!

they can't

By not being dudes and having a pussy.

3 holes are better than 2.

PS, op is a faggot
>insertrandommfagpic.jpg

Easily, I'll never get poop on my dick from the vagina. And truth be told that's great because I'm allergic to latex condoms.

Disgusting
Kys

But you will, vaginas expel blood and waste solids just like assholes do.

>vaginas expel waste solids
just because your mom's vagina expelled you doesn't mean you can go around saying everyone's is the same as a butthole

having a vagina
/thread

Not looking absolute shit aged 24

this

We need to make it legal to shoot traps/trap lovers on sight, stop this degeneracy you fucking faggots.

By having a vagina. I bet most of these trap lovers are virgins who have never had any form of intimacy with a female.

They can join the military.

/Thread

Simple answer? They can't. Femboys want cock in their assholes all the time, and they love to suck dick. Most girls hate anal and almost never want to suck dick.

This

>how can girls even compete?!?!
By having a VAGINA. Say it with me, faggots...
V A G I N A . . . . . .

Yeah but most normal guys don't want to stick their dick in some dude in a dress ass hole. Don't you get it? You'll never be "normal"

Easily.... they have pussies. They don't need to compete, any normal man would rather bury his dick balls deep in a pussy rather than fuck a smelly hairy man ass.

Guys, which one is more stinky?

but traps have both a hole and a feminine penis to suck! plus they are always horny

Delusion at its finest. I know the whole "feminine penis" is a meme, but even then you're just sounding stupid. A penis can't be feminine because females can't have them.

Also I'm a male that's always horny, it doesn't mean I wanna get fucked. I just fuck females and only females, not wannabe-females.