I'm a dental student who's planning to make a new thing here in my country

I'm a dental student who's planning to make a new thing here in my country.
What I need to know is how exactly work the plaque detector, if I get what I need you might hear from me in a future

Man this is actually quite easy

Salt
Baking soda
A clean glass or jar
Copper pennies or copper
Household disinfecting bleach

Mix two teaspoons of salt, the bleach, and 5 teaspoons of baking soda (good tooth whitening mix so far)

Take a straw (important)

Drop the copper coins in and gently blow bubbles in to the mix for about 10 minutes.. once that's done it'll change colour.. you can dip a toothbrush in to it and wipe.it on your teeth and the plaque will show up.. I wouldn't swallow too much but it's harmless in these very small amounts.. kinda like how they say you shouldn't swallow toothpaste

Would be really cool to have an off the shelf version

Rather than huffing kill fumes just buy die pills you disolve in your mouth.

Ah yes, the old chlorine gas trick. Thats nice Garfield you fuck. You were never funny, and neither was Arbuckle.

Op here, I know I can buy this but I want to make a research to make a new one with natural ingredients so that way it should be cheaper.
PD: thanks for the advice of killing myself Garfield, classy as always

shouldn't you know this shit if you're a dental student?

>implying you're going to make shit if you're asking an anonymous image board about knowledge you should already know

op this is the best way. i know because i'm a phd dentist too and was thinking of using this method but i will let you use it instead because i'm busy with other stuff now.

We know how to use it bro, the thing is I want to know how it the chemistry of this shit so I can replace the old ingredients with natural ones

You say you want to make a alternative with natural ingredients but ask b to do the work?

Try a fucken chemistry class

I'm just asking if some of you know anything else about it, I'm researching myself but Sup Forums has been useful for me I the past so why not?

Second this.

The copper calciphate increases with the added CO2 from your breath, it actually helps if you breath heavily in to the straw.

This is the mixture that dentists use prior to teech whitening or for caps to make sure teeth are clean enough for it... Are you even a dentist? I'm a dental nurse and I mix litres of this shit all day... We have a special container and an air compressor type thing though but same thing

C'mon guys this is a good idea I have and I need your help

>you might hear from me in a future
which future? for all i know, the future where you get what you want is the future where mankind is annihilated by cybernetic dental plaque robots who go around removing everyone's teeth directly from their mouths in order to remove the miniscule amounts of plaque buildup from regular daily activity

Sure seems like these guys have been the most helpful.. why not try that :s?

yeah at my office too several liters per day. it smells good too so sometimes i volunteer to help make it. try it op

Haha op here I want to kill myself but not this way bro

>with natural ones
its just a dry food coloring, it doesn't stick to the enamel.

This is actually a good advice thanks user, but what I'm looking is the mechanism of action how it works, but I appreciate the try

Cute suicidal Russian girl for bump

Meh