Since Sup Forums is 90% trannies, cuckolds and various people with mental problems...

since Sup Forums is 90% trannies, cuckolds and various people with mental problems. what does Sup Forums think of the tranny ban in the military

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/389575/20141218_WGCC_Findings_Paper_Final.pdf)
intellectualtakeout.org/article/i-was-once-transgender-why-i-think-trump-made-right-decision-military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wo gives a shit

It already got shot down so who tf cares

I don't care. The people who serve in the US military are pawns of the kikes. Let the trannies go die for Shlomo Goldstein if they want to. I'm not doing it.

this exactly

the more of the scum we can send to the front lines the better

They have enough military anyway

It gives them a new tone of seriousness now that they aren't "supporting" any stupid SJW idea. It also saves them from a lot of damn incoming problems.

didnt a tranny literally get a shit load of soldiers killed and then pardoned by obama for the crime like less than a year ago? fuck that shit dont give mentally ill people guns

he deserted his platoon. it maybe was thanks to his mental illness

The fact they they attempt suicide so much, combined with how often vets attempt suicide would make them a liability.

Trump is saving them from themselves.

ahh ya thats what it was, my mistake. either way shit like that would be the norm, trannies are mentally unstable

irrelevant distraction.
I've yet to see any real numbers on current active military personnel that identify as trans. I going to go ahead and assume these numbers are extremely low.

meahwhile our debt is close to 20 trilion and completely ignored.

>Sup Forums is 90% trannies, cuckolds and various people with mental problems
>Sup Forums is 90% Trumpholes
>Tranies and cucks and the mentally ill elected Trump
>wat

>ya thats what it was, my mistake. either way shit like that would be the norm, trannies are mentally unstable

You forgot to mention the one that revealed many government secrets to Wikileaks.

I hope all transexuals leave their posts, sparking off more solders leaving too.
Who in their right mind would die for Retard Donny and the repugnant republican party?
Unless of course you're the son of a Oil/Arms/Finance CEO, at least the republicans are sticking up for your interests. I feel sorry for the poor who join up and think they're protecting America, Duped so bad.

Uh, yeah, basically this.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness.

yes its the rich white capitalists. not anyone else

If I could see you standing in front of me, I would shoot you in the face with my 1911, you spineless piece of faggot shit.

Imagine the burden on all tax payers.

We need people like Bailey Jay to be sucking cocks, not fighting on the front lines. Could you imagine...

The one who got them all killed because he was offended by being called a fagot by the rest of the squad.

I say give all soldiers who want them steroids, be they male or female. If it fucks their biology, their fault, put them in the reserves.

But that's actually a good deed

They only joined the military to get free "treatment". They weren't true patriots. Hang everyone who takes advantage of the military, whether it's to get your dick chopped off for free or getting a free college degree. Only those who are not only willing but happy to die for their country should be allowed to join.

Sorry bro, the truth too much for you?
Cognitive dissonance?
Cant stand the truth about the Military-Industrial-Complex?
^^youre probably too silly to have heard of this before, give it a wee google if you can hack it.

you actually can do all of those things, if you apply yourself and don't just suck on the government's dick and take what they give you. I lived in america all my life and I have clean water, I can buy more meals than I could possibly eat in a lifetime, and my health insurance is top notch and provided by my employer.

Maybe get a fucking job instead of whining about the tools we need to destroy our enemies.

the army has done more for you than a bunch of stoner hippies. i iwll tell you that much

I don't think that you're wrong about how the only reason we're going to war is for stupid reasons and not freedom but you just sound ignorant it seems like someone just gave you information and you're spewing it out without any personal thought like a fucking autistic 12 year old so i guess ill disagree with you because the character you presented yourself as makes you look bad instead of arguing on the internet try to better yourself so you don't appear to be a giant faggot to the rest of the world ok?

Poor people don't deserve clean water, meals or health care because they contribute nothing to society besides crime.

Poor people die all the time, including 30,000,000 children in Africa under the age of 5 in 2013, it's called evolution.

>which one?
the fag

You sound like your parents had money

some poor people do deserve help because they will try and work as hard as they can instead of relying on the government for everything. Government aid should be a reward for hard work, not something that people feel entitled to just because they're poor

>irrelevant distraction.
This is it in a nutshell.

Trump is getting ready to get hit from multiple fronts by the New York Attorney General. RICO (organized crime) and human trafficking charges (trump model management). Plus Comey knew had intel gleaned from the Russians that he was getting fired, so he could pass along info seamlessly to Mueller. All this shit about DJT tax returns? FBI and NYAG already have them.

There are 100's of individuals who will be indicted by the end of the year, Including DJT, Don Jr, Ivanka and Jared. This investigation's been going on for years.

Oh, and DJT can't pardon his way out of a state indictment, btw. Only federal.

Doesn't really matter if someone is a tranny as long as they meet requirements without altering them and their condition doesn't affect team cohesion.

FtMs might be a bad idea in the frontline though - this report (gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/389575/20141218_WGCC_Findings_Paper_Final.pdf) found that women are generally more likely to injure themselves than men, and this applies to all biological women. Of course, there are exceptions, but very few women can meet the standard applied to men.

don't hold your breath. I'll eat my own cock if any of those things actually happens, and you can hold me to that.

Well this should affect all the women in the military since they all look like dudes.

It isn't fair on female soldiers to have a mentally ill bloke sleeping beside them. Trannies would make everyone feel unsafe as well as requiring additional facilities. The army wouldn't let a person covered in self harm scars fly a jet because they are more liable to cause harm to those around them. That's the same with trannies.

To answer OP's question:
The one that died first.

>Eat my own cock
How do I know you don't own a rooster, lol?

Do some googling, it's some real shit. I hate to sound like a tin-foil hat type, but MSM is only barely reporting it. USA today had a bit about it yesterday.

There isn't one. It was just a tweet.

>You forgot to mention the one that revealed many government secrets to Wikileaks.
thats fine

love thy neighbour. help your fellow white man in need.

Don't give a shit

Fuck what you want dress up like a girl in your off time. No fucks given.

Take the gun shoot the towel heads, wear the uniform.

What you do after is your own fucking problem.

This 1000 times this.

It's just a distraction.

haven't you heard? the mainstream news is fake now. Check out infowars.com if you want to hear the real truth.

None lol

If Africa was left alone by all the other countries, eventually it would come out of starvation because more people would die, leading to more food to go around. And if people eat more, they can work harder and make more food. So really, it should be more than 30m

You know what, you're on to something. If we bomb Africa to fuck, then next year, those numbers will be WAAAAAY better!

i hope they do too. no pardon this time round.

Yeeeeeah.....okie dokie, will do. :-/

sad

sad

Nature is just trying to fucking kill off Africa but dumbass fucking white people keep coming to the rescue. How many diseases has Africa gotten and whites came and stopped it Ebola for example. Stop helping africans

>dont give mentally ill people guns

I bet this is what you think of when soldiers go postal stateside and kill a bunch of Americans.

>don't give mentally ill people executive power
fixed it for ya

Idc. Somebody who joins the military in peacetimes is mentally ill anyways.

Exactly!

Hopefully all of them

By helping africa we keep their own ecomomy low.
The deseases you talk sabout were not stopped by whites. It's usually 5 white doctors and 5k niggers who intimidate the other niggers enough so they dont try nigger shit. The niggers die anyways and the doctors just want to do research, to find a cure and make billions.

It's a good way to pay for college

Plus, you never know when North Korea will get their shit together.

Although that won't require much in the way of force.

The thought of having trannies in the military makes me want to MAG dump straight into my skull. The mentally ill, psychologically incompetent and physically weak have no place in the military.

T. Ex-Special Forces soldier

>"the tools we need to destroy our enemies"
I think you mean "The tools we need to stop our hollow economy from tanking and to keep the stock market growing"
Its pretty simple dude, both sides benefit—one side from obtaining war weapons (When used they have to be replaced, also see: Donald trump's raytheon shares), and the other from being paid to supply them.

also the idea that we have "enemies" capable of damaging the US is ridiculous, In 2011, the US spent more on its military than the next 13 nations combined.

Agreed, Military Research gave us GPS, Mobile Phones, Weather forecasting, Microwave Ovens and the Internet.
This was funded by taxpayer money, and then gifted to corporations to sell for private profits. Sounds fair though... right?

The only reason we go to war is for money. To open up other countries resources to American corporations to profit from.
See Iraq 2003 - No WMD's, 2nd largest oil resources in the world, Shell, Exxon, Total now making $$$ from Iraq's oil
See Libya - Richest nation in africa, wanting to use its oil money to benefit its own people. US backed regime change.
Also see venezuela - Largest Oil reserves in the world, wants to use the money to help its impoverished people. - US sponsored regime change, sanctions, "socalists", trying to open those reserves to US companies for... you guessed it... PROFITS.

Ps not hard to figure out who the real autist is, you wrote a 95 word passage with not one instance of punctuation.

You've been dispatched to a critical zone. Been on the field for a few days now, cut from the base. It's hot. Freaking hot. 50 degrees. You haven't slept in ages. Everyone's sweating. Pissing and shitting in a corner. The smells. Everything's tense. Everyone's on the edge.

And then you look around and notice Chloë [formerly John], sitting in a corner with his/her/its/ixs legs spread and using the last drops of water to dilate his/her/its/ixs vagina-hole-thing.

>t, Yuropoors

>dont give mentally ill people guns

>Internet
No... No they did not give us the internet. That shit was invented over the pond in Europe.

>I bet this is what you think of when soldiers go postal stateside and kill a bunch of Americans.

yes that is exactly what i think, i literally JUST said that

yes, dont give mentally ill people guns including those mentally ill people

All three, they are transitioning from alive to dead.

This article makes some good points as to why it's a good decision. I was against the ban until I read it. Now I'm more like "well it sucks but here's some pretty good reasons."
intellectualtakeout.org/article/i-was-once-transgender-why-i-think-trump-made-right-decision-military

Wrong.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is an agency of the U.S. Department of Defense responsible for the development of emerging technologies for use by the military.
DARPA-funded projects have provided significant technologies that influenced many non-military fields, such as computer networking and the basis for the modern Internet, and graphical user interfaces in information technology.
Like i said before, Public funded research then technology given to private corporation to benefit from... ripping off the taxpayer twice.

I think pol should stay in its containment board like everyone else in Sup Forums.

Military is mostly comopsed from below average IQ people so yeah, who gives a shit

Packet networking was researched in the 1950s in Europe. That technology was used to build arpanet.

Learn to read.

I think its time you took an interest in the world around you.

>If Africa was left alone by all the other countries
hurry up with that time machine. or, give back every fucking thing you and your grandpappy stole from Africa, prorated 400 years.

>If we bomb Africa to fuck
economic bombs - the system that forces them to sell their food, labor and resources at a loss? that the bombs you had in mind?

>How many diseases has Africa gotten
A lot from diseased European colonizers. You will do your homework tonight, won't you?

>Stop helping africans
Yes, and you can hep by turning off every electronic device in your household and never using another one until all the parts
contain no minerals from Africa. Go on now, break out your candles and pencil crayons....

You sound like a fuckin idiot lmao. I'm just lurking but I have healthcare meals and clean water. You sound foreign and misinformed.

If you get through training and mental tests and are gullible enough to risk your life for corporate profits why not?

How does it affect you in any way if someone else is trans?

No it hasn't... Are you tarded?

I do, it's why I lurk pol and have such disgust for them and their shilling, polcuck jew

Retarded*

lol what

mfw people don't understand it was European colonisation and continued exploitation of Africa from the west that turned it into the shit-hole it is today.

Learn History you bunch of idiots

No official order has been given, so the Joint Chiefs are ignoring it at this point.

It's not shut down, it's just nothing but a tweet until trump stops tweeting and actually signs things.

Lol, can't handlebthe truth? Ever since the world wars your economy has been propped up by wars.

Joined the military right out of high school, shit job but for 3 years I got my masters paid for and bought a house at 23. It's really not a bad deal as long as you don't sign up for a stupid fucking combat job.

Any sort of bomb will do; depends on whether you want immediate results, if you will want to be able to use the land in the next hundred years, that kind of stuff.

Yeah sorry libtard none of that's actually going to happen.

Which branch, what was your pay/pension?

Like the spear chuckers in Africa had anything to do with the creation of natural mineral deposits. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

They have disease because they lack proper plumbing, not from European colonists.

Tell me what the us military actually does and maybe I'll care who's allowed in it or not.

Congratulations. Whoever made that found THIRTEEN whole people spread across 20 years. Clap clap.

And the first programmable digital computer was built in England during WWII... By an AMERICAN postal inspector.

Also, electricity? Discovered by an AMERICAN. Try running your computer without it, Eurotrash girl.

You make me raise the question; does an idiot know that they are an idiot?

Yes, I mean you.

By your logic, nothing anyone else does affects me in any way.

makes some use of the marine corpse

bon appetit. The House increasingly sees Trump as a threat to themselves in the midterms, his supporters in Congress are loud but not numerous. His detractors in the populace are both. The House wants him gone and just needs a reason to kick him out

None of them the trans didn't deploy because they weren't eligible

Good thing that is a fact. I would not but my life in the hands of a mentaly disabled people. All of them are not super grazy but it's hard to tell. It is easier to just ban them all.

All humans should be banned from military service, we have drones and any boring task humans hate doing a robot can do 1000000x better

Humans are obsolete

>what is the Geneva Convention

robots make robots
I guez