Are any other instrumental hip-hop albums this good?

Are any other instrumental hip-hop albums this good?

RJD2 - Dead Ringer
Of Cities - DJ Signify
Sixtoo - Duration

that one isn't good

>good

Thanks. I'll check 'em out.

What don't you like about it?

its not good

Oh, ok.

I'll promptly delete it.

DJ Shadow - Endtroducing is a good one as well but i assumed you had probably listened to it before, Alias - Muted is good as well, very a s c e n d e d. other 2 posters are right though, harbor lp isn't great. sounds like all royalty free beats to me imo

are you fucking kiddin

Donuts is pretty obvious
also Ta-ku - 50 Days for Dilla is pretty good, so are MF DOOMs Special Herbs albums

>Alias - Muted
Added to my backlog.

>harbor lp isn't great. sounds like all royalty free beats to me imo
I mainly listen to it at work and it's absolutely perfect for that situation. I'd probably get bored listening to it on its own though.

it's good tho

Thank you, user. These plebs just don't know.

>Starts to enjoy a track
>It immediatly ends after 1 minute.

This user is SO right tho.

no its not

JUST YOUR FAVOURITE DJ SAVIOUR

insight, more sight, foresight, the clock on tha wall reads a quarter past midnight

thank you holy shit it sure is summer in here

Nah - Woe & Tapefuck

>le kawaii lo-fi hiphop
It's not really good, as you touched upon in it's nice to put on in the background at work but it has nothing going for it beyond that. That's how it is for the vast majority of ""lo-fi"" on Youtube, not shitting on them because at least they're useful in that regard, but they wouldn't make any of my lists for good hip hop instrumental albums.

Try J Dilla's instrumentals definitely, I'm a fan of Pete Rock's Petestrumentals albums as well. Between them and maybe Nujabes you'll have a good starting point for finding more shit

it really isn't

Cold Vein instrumental album also holds up well imo, definitely worth listening to the normal album as well though