No Stranger Things thread? Well that's no good

No Stranger Things thread? Well that's no good.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11164400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Lamer Things

You have to go back

what the fuck is there to talk about? story was decent, music was good, acting was above average. the end.

you fucking creeps just keep posting pictures of kids

Froggo won't make new vines anymore, but will snapchat stories more often. I feel conflicted about that desu

>you fucking creeps just keep posting pictures of kids

reddit really loves this show. how about you head over there?

Dank meme, senpai. I think we all know when the Narwhal Bacons

No spicy Kinos today. :'( Doesn't Froggo wuv us anymore?

Was about to post a thread with this poll to see what Sup Forums honestly thinks would be the better option, but fuck it, will just post here.

Should Season 2 be a continuation of the current plot from S1 (same characters etc) or an anthology series (new storyline, possibly new setting etc with potentially some brief tie-ins to S1)?

Vote here:
strawpoll.me/11164400
>strawpoll.me/11164400
strawpoll.me/11164400
>strawpoll.me/11164400

(And yes, I know it's already been announced that S2 will be a continuation of S1 and not an anthology series, just wanted to see what the majority opinion on here is about it)

>strawpoll.me/11164400
It SHOULD be an anthology series. It isn't, though.

Why wasn't Will invited to do Fallon? He was an integral component to the show, a member of the D&D party, and he FUCKING LIVES in New York City.

It makes me think too. Since we don't see him much in the series, maybe they've figured out there is no reason to invite him.

Anthology but keep Hopper looking into whatever new supernatural shit happens

Goddammit. I am 2 episodes in and I think I mentally spoiled myself. Fun show, but in the back of my mind I'm already thinking
>Oh shit the girl is the cop's daughter

However Nancy gives me a boner. Luckily she is an adult IRL otherwise I'd feel bad.

>people find Nancy attractive

Finn really looks like a frog there

That's not right. I bet he would have loved to be there. Fucking Fallon, he's the worst.

>Pleb: The Show

REDDIT NEEDS TO LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree, it was really stupid to exclude him. On the other hand Finn is regularly excluded from casts' interviews and pictures, so it's not unusual.

Cause he's a creepy manlet.

Anthology but it's set in the same town and at the same time but the story 'resets' each season and the threat is now different (e.g. the Hawkins energy is gone and something else is there).

Stars from last season are now supporting/extras and supporting/extras from last season are now main characters. Hopper will obviously always end up as a main.

Yeah, the interviews are a bit weird, but he had just started production on IT when the premier happened. He was just getting to know Wyat and their friend Jaeden and providing us with kinos for weeks and weeks.

Oh and Barb should die a horrible and unjust death every season.

Still, he should have gotten an evening off to attend the premiere. And nowadays there is no new kino with Wyatt, Finn and their friend Jaeden, not even a short scope to sustain us. Finn is gradually shutting us out.

Agree. I really want 11 to be D-E-A-D dead, though. And I love her, she was the best part of the first Season. But it's a cop-out to have the climax of the series being her sacrificing herself if it ends up meaning literally nothing since she just comes back anyway.

What I can almost assure will happen in S2 will be a rehash of S1 but in reverse; Will is going to have the connection to the "Upside Down" as was seen in the last ep of S1 and Eleven will be trapped in the Upside Down, still alive somehow, and Will is going to be the necessary link to the Upside Down that they'll need in order to save her and bring her back from there. I would absolutely bet money on this being the primary plot of S2.

HE WOULDN'T DO THAT! HE WUVS US DEEPLY!

H-he's just busy reading Carrie atm. He'll come back.

why do so many people hate barb?

Anthology, but with references to the previous season(s), like AHS.
By that, I mean they tell us what happened to Eleven.

Voting for sort-of a third way here.

The best answer would be an anthology but all set in the same universe. So, different characters, but the upside-down still exists and so do government experiments looking into psychic powers.

Pic related is his snapchat; someone people are mean to him (I wish I had the knowledge who does that. and means to hang these people by their fingernails). I can tell by his snap that he is seriously upset. I won't be surprised if he decides to ditch social media for a while.

>why do so many people hate barb?
Because liking her is a meme on Lebbit.

American Horror Story and True Detective have made me lose complete confidence in anthology series

should we make him a card?

>American Horror Story
Oh fuck jesus yeah Stranger Things must not turn into that kind of shitshow. It should be a running story just to avoid descending into the sort of thing Steven King would write on Oxycontin / the sort of thing that would show up in American Horror Story

this

barb is /our girl/, she did nothing wrong

Forgot to add the picture, eh

What's wrong with AHS? Hotel is pretty mediocre, but the other seasons, especially Asylum, are good.

Jesus, I literally am upset right now. Who's critiquing him? I will fuck them up. I want to give him a hug.

Which season had the killer clown who just turned out to be a retarded guy who just wanted friends?

>Spoopy Skellington's brought to you from the makers of Glee
Nah

I just don't want to have to look back on Season 1 as the pinnacle of the series. Might as well bring the same cast back and give the people what they want.

coven and freak show were definitely not good

But Max Landis's Candle Cove hasn't even come out yet. At least save your loss of faith for the worst one.

I don't know, probably some fucker(s) criticised his vines. It makes me mad, because he is just a 13 years old boy enjoying his life and dank vines, and people already start hate campaign. It makes me want to bury these haters alive.

The problem with stranger things general is that the posters in there don't even resemble pedos or cunnyposters.

They're more akin to middle aged women cooing over their imagined children.

AHS is literally for the same audience of young homosexuals that watched Glee, why do you think they got Lady Gaga for last years season?

This unironically makes me extremely pissed off. Who is he talking about? Let's end them. LET'S DO A HACKER THING AND DEFEND OUR BABY BOY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Freak Show. Yeah, that is the second worst season imo. Lange was pretty good in it, but she kind of carried that entire season.

Coven was okay, the tumblr shit was really bad.
>muh racisms
The magic powers part was good, tho

Fucking plebs were shitting on his kino cause it was too obtuse for them.

His vines are pure kino, though. They are always a ray of sunshine in my otherwise boring day. Goddammit, who I gotta cut?

>acting was above average.
>story was decent

I'll give you music, but the story was cliched, and derivative, and the acting was mediocre all around.

Judging by his tweets it's about some vine trolls. Where the hell is Wyatt when you need him? He should be emotionally supporting our Froggo right now.

People are fucked up, his vines were not even that bad in comparison with other garbage vines.

The worst thing of this whole affair is that there is no way we can comfort him because he doesn't even know we exist and he probably thinks that his fans are either haters, pedos, brazillians or tween girls who want his dicking, ergo the shittiest fanbase ever. I feel so so sorry for him

>fahn to fwee foh

I'd argue that the story wasn't so much derivative as it was self-awarely inspired by/referential of 80's films.
The acting was a bit spotty, but there were some gems.

#ProtectFinn

How do we reach out to him? I can't be happy if I know he's unhappy. WHERE IS BASED MEMELORD? He's like the avatar for all of our Froggo affection IRL. Froggo needs Memelord more than ever.

Hit him up on twitter i guess

>How do we reach out to him?

I have no idea, I'm writing him a long, heatfelt tweet right now, but I don't think he will read it. His twitter and instagram are flooded with brazil, there is no way to get through that cesspool. Doesn't look like he reads his youtube discussion section or yt private messages too. I don't know any other ways to get in touch with our Froggo, but I just need to send him good vibes. Wyatt should be ashamed of himself right now.

I'm sure he has Millie to keep himself busy tbqh

That sucks, he seems to be a very sensitive lad.