Hey Sup Forumsros can you give me a hand? I'm building a new PC but I can't fucking find a copy of windows 7 to buy...

Hey Sup Forumsros can you give me a hand? I'm building a new PC but I can't fucking find a copy of windows 7 to buy, whether it's just a key I don't care I just need the activation code so I can download an online copy of windows.

Can you guys help me out?

>inb4 get windows 10

fuck that, also a pepe for your troubles.

Other urls found in this thread:

kinguin.net/
mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/
rufus.akeo.ie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cdkeyhouse .com, not sure if they have 7 in stock but they're the cheapest

>
Thanks bro a pepe for your help.

nothing useful sadly. shamless self-bump, any other ideas Sup Forumsros?

c'mon Sup Forumsros gimme a hand.

Grab a trial copy and then torrent Win 7 KMS activation tool

MM7DF-G8XWM-J2VRG-4M3C4-GR27X

>2017
>Windows 7

Didn't work sadly :(

I don't mind buying it I just can't find it.

>implying windows 10 is better

Nah fuck that shit mang Win 7 4 lyfe

Dude just browse eBay for idiots selling dell optiplex or HP office machines, so many people photograph the oem windows sticker on the case and boom, free keys.

Thank so much Sup Forumsro another pepe for your troubles.

Windows 10 is shit, only reason I upgraded is I get a zbot and figured to format.

Just be sure to make a boot CD or bootable USB; my laptop wouldn't take the CD for some reason.

yeah downloading the ISO files to my USB that should work right?

>tfw no Windows 10 key

There's a bootable usb tool you have to download I think, been a few years. Last time I used the USB was on a shitty $300 laptop with win 8.

Get one off a marketplace, have an OEM win 10 Pro key for $35

Windows repository had a way to pirate a full version using offline mode and a USB. Is that still available?

>tfw no Windows Server 2016 key

Might as well buy a cd rom op since u want to use an old os

instead buy a 40$ windows 10 key here kinguin.net/
I did it and I'm totally ok

It's fine dude generous Sup Forumsro's key worked. Thanks for all the help though,

speaking of windows 10, anyone got a spare activation key?

I have the Windows 7 on a CD
>pirated, mind you

Never had issues with activation and shit; but seriously fuck that "Do you want to change theme to basic" popup.

No

For the ISOs:

You can download them at mirror.corenoc.de/digitalrivercontent.net/

Or you can go to "r/microsoftsoftwareswap/" on reddit, they have clean ISO downloads on the sidebar, if you scroll down.

These aren't cracked, they are just the ISOs that microsoft used to host on digital river.

You only indicated that you want to download windows... This solves your problem.

And for the user asking about making a bootable USB from an ISO.

Use Rufus. It is clean and well trusted.

rufus.akeo.ie/

Crack it with Winloader or removeWAT

Otherwise, gimme your discord, i can give you a Win7 Pro key when im at home

dont be one of those edgelords that hate on windows 10. its far superior to 7 in terms of performance. just buy it and look up how to turn off the spying features.

>$200
YIKES

I never get that, except on some games because games

That was me the OP, but thanks thats the one I found :)

crack it lol

Also gonna add that if you need to purchase a key, you can still order the OEM versions off of amazon and get the Key that way.

So download it, install it without activation. That gives you 30 days of use. Your CD key should arrive within those 30 days.

(Note that OEM keys are locked to one motherboard...so only use it if you don't plan to change that.)

If you go to Amazon and search for " Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit (OEM) System Builder DVD 1 Pack [Old Packaging] " you will find it.