twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF XDDDDDDD

You got fd in the A bro

literally who?

Lmao xd

>be me
>want to vote in my democratic country
>want to openly support my favorite candidate
>"artists" making videos about beating the shit out of people like me for having different political opinions
>happening IRL too like that Berkeley professor assaulting Trump supporters with a bike lock
>these people refer to themselves as "anti-fascists"

When did the left completely lose the script?

((the left))
you can be anti fascist and be right wing you ape

link this video

you guys are really obsessed over this huh

hes right, right is the new black!

Yo, link me bitch.

>When did the left completely lose the script?

Have they ever had one?

>late 1960s
>antiwar protestors hate violence
>literally 2000+ bombs set off in a single year by leftwingers

That's why he put it in inverted commas, because they call themselves "antifascists" yet have more in common with fascists than the people they're assaulting.
Only the left are doing this.

Go back to pol you lonely uneducated bastards. My god, I bet you haven't even listened to the entire Neil Young discography. You don't belong here you tasteless little cunts.

this post really speaks to me

Their justification is funny also.
>durrr the right does that too

someone link this song pls.

Implying you aren't a Sup Forumsack yourself trying to start shit.

>implying the majority of people getting in fights at protests aren't literal paid shills
Good goy

Stop with these threads already, holy shit...

>If you've come to fight, get outta here, you ain't no better than the bouncers
>We ain't trying to be police
>When you ape the cops it ain't anarchy

>Ten guys jump one, what a man, you fight each other, the police state wins
>Stab your backs when you trash our halls
>Trash a bank if you've got real balls

- Nazi Punks Fuck Off

>this fucking song

That's one of the songs that nearly everyone misses the meaning of it.

Sup Forums infiltration on the cuckest of boards: complete!
Cry more, sissies.

Alt right is babbies first politics. They meme and moan but do fuck all else about anything. At least the brave left is willing to stand up and fight for their beliefs. The right voted a literal double figure IQ as their president. They don't like smart. Smart scares the alt right, that's why they have zero good musicians, comedians, actors or authors and so spend all their time shitting on the brave left because it's all they got.

dae hate sjws?

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ6oQsTMR24

Are posts like these just /leftypol/ posters LARPing as Sup Forumslacks?

THUNDERSTRUCK
youtube.com/watch?v=n_GFN3a0yj0

>Alt right is babbies first politics.

Except this is obviously untrue as the overwhelming majority of teenagers are liberal faggots and many become conservative as they mature and gain knowledge/experience. This trend has been observed in every country in the West.

Don't kid yourself.

no polchildren are actually this autistic

Alt right is a fad and teenagers (like yourself) love a sweet bandwagon to jump on. The only people who become more conservative as they get older are brainlets (like yourself) and failures (like yourself). Liberals are proud, intelligent, strong minded and the future.

>Except this is obviously untrue as the overwhelming majority of teenagers are liberal faggots and many become conservative as they mature and gain knowledge/experience
You couldn't be more fucking wrong, holy shit. Did you even go to high school in America?

>this is obviously untrue as the overwhelming majority of teenagers are liberal faggots and many become conservative as they mature and gain knowledge/experience
Conservatism is not the same as the alt-right

>Liberals are proud, intelligent, strong minded and the future.

what the heck could he have meant by this?

People on the extremes of any political viewpoint are almost indistinguishable from each other in attitudes.

Probably that liberals are proud, intelligent, strong minded, and the future.

I thought I told you faggots not to kid yourselves

Who gives a fuck about an Oxford comma?

Liberals are proud, intelligent, strong minded and the future.

>implying liberals are any of these
t. leftist

No, you little cockhead. Do you really think that dumb teen guys don't automatically lean conservative?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

External vs internal locus of control

Guess which way it shifts as people age

Can I be /leftypol/ if I've never posted on /leftypol/?

Yes
Everyone was left-wing

If the sock fits.

Alt right is a fashion statement adopted by lonely (often very ugly) teenagers who use social media for their main news source and are not intelligent enough to realise that they are being fed bullshit by extremely rich old white men. You are literally lining the pockets of billionaire businessmen who hate you and you're too stupid to see that you are being used as pawns. Laughable.

Are you aware most people that create and consume your anime crap are liberal and in an actual conservative society your obsession with this bizarre and foreign niche would be shunned?

You don't sound very intelligent though

>Alt right is a fashion statement adopted by lonely (often very ugly) teenagers

damn altreich btfo

Because it's a bait by a Sup Forumsack

Wow. ZING! You got me.

Always use a full stop you smelly little cunt. I want to know when you've finished being stupid.

This. Alt-righters are just pawns for the ultrarich.

HOLY SHIT THICC

>Japan
>liberal

I'd say that trying to fit Japan into the Western ideas of conservatism and liberalism doesn't really work for everyone involved desu.

I'm not going into that, this exact same thread has been spammed for over a week and thanks to our brilliant moderators, it won't stop until people get tired of posting it.

Damn, that planet has three moons.

>most people that create and consume your anime crap are liberal

amusing since liberals eat up the shit the media tells them too

i'd seriously prefer legitimate nazis to the_donald redditors and kekistanis

>can't address the point because he knows it's true
>replies with a non-sequitur assumption

Looks like she ate the fifth member of the photo.

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN.

Same. At least the Nazis aren't pretending not to be Nazis.

Sup Forums is still butthurt over this silly band?

What a bunch of snowflakes.

>
Kek, the guy in your pic would beat your fucken ass to a pulp, cry more retard

Most intellectuals lean to the left: true or false?

true

wait, damn...

>want to vote in my democratic country
>wanting to vote for someone that wishes to get rid of free and democratic elections.

You know, there is a reason why we are opposed to this shit, it's not because of "your feelings."

damn ya beat me to it :')

Yeah, I did, everyone hated Bush and conservatives in general.

This man is so based, he actually made people who are complete idiots finally come out and expose their stupidity. From both sides of the left-right diatribe.

you said it, comrade - dae DRUMPF is le HITLER???? just like VOLDEMORT??????

>This. Alt-righters are just pawns for the ultrarich.
It was always this way, I was amazed during the election when they thought they were accomplishing something and that they were some sort of grassroots movement that started on Sup Forums.

This shit didn't get popular because of a couple of internet nerds and memes. Money and shilling were involved.

YEAH BRO BASH THE FASH GET EBIL NAZI

>he fell for the "Trump is a menace to democracy" meme
Yeah, I used to watch the news at face value like a good idiot, too.

Are strawmen about antifa kids the only thing you can come up with?

>This shit didn't get popular because of a couple of internet nerds and memes. Money and shilling were involved.

Woah... this.... really made .... me think..

>bush
>conservative

>Trump voters, unable to accept that they have made a disastrous mistake, now hide from the news because it is 'fake', and get all of their info from halfwits on social media.

You really are just the dumbest little things.

>first to come out in support of refugees to germany are the ceos of bmw and mercedes
>lol we arent pawns or anything its the altreich

Ok

How has Trump's election affected you, dear snowflake?

>I'm this retarded and huff my own shit
Progressives need to be hung holy mother of fuck bunch of mouthbreathers

yes all news is truth nothing to see here drumf supporters are dumb

>mistake
>things are going more right that an ever
What

I'm English. The fact that he is a climate change denier damages the whole planet. I suppose that means nothing to you, seeing that you will never reproduce.

The planet is already fucked beyond belief bro, nothing we can really do now but party hard until it consumes us all

>im a redcoat
>das important right ???=?$($?
IM GONNA THROW YOUR ASS IN THE HARBOR

>things are going more right that an ever
It's harbour you uncouth swine.

Oh no da chilluns r guna be 1 degree hotter :((((( THINK OF DA CHILLUNS EBIL NAZI DRUMPF!!!!! :(((((((

T.

Six months in and no damage was done due to him moving to the White House.
The Earth is fucked anyways. Obama didn't do shit and he promised it. Trump won't do shit and he stated it with all words.
Keep crying, bitch nigga.

>the absolute state of the conservative mind
And then they dare to shit on baby boomers

You mean apart from climbing in to bed with Russia?

>I'm English
YOu should be more worried about Theresa May fucking things up and the eminence of Jeremy fucking Corbyn painting himself like the savior of Britain. Y'know, like Trump did in the US.

I hope you're not talking about the Paris agreement, which is a total scam

absolutely epic, my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=cCFzKvTeM3w

and the epa is a total scam as well? yeah the country is sure gaining a lot from them being fucking blackballed.

>he still believes that Russia hacked the elections to favor Trump
But it's the Trump voters who are idiots, right?

Trump wants to repeal the Medicaid I need for my Crohn's Disease. My medication costs $10,000 per month without insurance.
I know y'all are trolling and all, but I don't want to die. And it's scary coming here to see people defending him on a matter that could quite possibly mean my death.
Inb4 natural selection - I'm already not having kids cuz I don't want them dealing with Satan's 10 foot cock up their ass.

>and the epa is a total scam as well?

Given how they apply regulations, yeah pretty much

Corbyn is a career politician (whether you see that as good or bad is up to you) and has very strong principals. America voted a celebrity into office. A literal celebrity. Laughing stock of the world. A reality TV dystopia where it's cool to be seen as a reactionary, prejudiced and coled-hearted alt-righter. So woke.

i can personally assure you you haven't the faintest fucking clue what you are talking about