Finally fucked a cute trap, pic related, ask questions!

finally fucked a cute trap, pic related, ask questions!

Other urls found in this thread:

brisbane.craigslist.com.au/cas/d/hottest-ts-beauty-reward-tm/6237620165.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First!

fuck off with this instagram cringe you lonely 14 year old sperg

Why?

Where did you meet her

So now that you're gay
What will you be telling your parents?

how was le anal

post more pictures

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

THESE THREADS ARE AN ATTACK ON Sup Forums AND Sup Forums

she is 20,
I'm 22.
she is a mix between Persian and Caucasian
she is super tall at about 180+, Im only 163 I felt dwarfed
i sucked her thing it felt nice smooth and cute
i felt shame and guilt afterwards

more pics

>because i have difficulty finding fully-clothed pictures of random strangers on the internet

Fucking autism. You sad faggots wait here and keep begging.

this

actually happened her actual ad on craig list
wanted to, why not
craiglist
im bi that is something i know and i'm keen to keep it to myself
my first time anal, i didn't feel much other than its really tight and squeezing, i felt i like pussy more, she at first refused me to suck or touch her penis said she felt bad and masculine. i felt that she really wanted to me a woman so i didn't have the heart to tell her that i like pussy more
cool

>because i have difficulty finding cute traps on the internet who doesnt look like a man

fucking kek. Bend over lil boy

How did it go down, did you pay her?

getting texts let me upload it

Did you use protection? Those people are notoriously promiscuous.

>i felt shame and guilt afterwards

Good. You're still somewhat grounded in reality.

When are you going to kill yourself?

did it have tits?

yes i did, but she gave me natural oral and in the end i returned the same to her she was super shy and i don't think she did this often i mean she is only 20.

when my sexual orientation determines my will to live is the day you realize your reality is based on your own twisted views

>when my sexual orientation determines my will to live is the day you realize your reality is based on your own twisted views

That mangled mess of a sentence is completely devoid of content and grammar.

You're officially a faggot AND a retard.

>> she
>> her
How about you fuck off?

no no, how about YOU fuck off

>how do you smell

Fucking kek

英语他妈的就不是我的母语, 你和我说其他的语言呀 他妈的傻逼一个 自己以为什么都是定位的 傻逼

>woah
XD

I will fuck off when you will stop being ignorant cunt
Its a man not a girl if you are bi or gay ok be one but call things the way they are
ITS A FUCKING MAN HE HAS A DICK

>How do u smell and sound like
Kek

her identity is a complete girl, like i said she rejected my request to touch her penis and said it made her feel masculine afterwards when i drove her back to her house she told me when she saves up money she wants to do a complete sex change and I would have sex either way, her legs, skin, hair, face is just perfect. i told her ur special because ur exotic no many humans can be as you can be. honestly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so im bi so im gay so fucking what?

Well... he is right you know

ok i admit i sucked a dick i fucked a man so fucking what? because society says im not allowed to like what i like? fuck you then .....in my culture homosexual and bisexual were never banned, only in recent years.

Dude my cousin is gay and shes not a cunt about it unlike you
There is no reason to continue this conversation because you are clearly retaded
So goodfuckingbye

all of my kek's

>pickles
The fuck? I get you're gay but are you also 12?

awesome good bye, ur certification of me being a retard have no greatly impacted my life and fucked me into depression

>trap
>her

Wewlad an entire generation of taking it in the ass ladyboy faggots.
Wheeeeew

Man its not about you being gay
Its about you being a cunt about it
He was a man not a girl he will never be a girl/woman you are born with it just deal with it

honestly who the fuck cares

>she

LOL

the shame and guilt is because yoy aibt supposed to be suckibg a mans dick u degenera5e faggot

Did you wear a rubber

You clearly dont get the point of what i wanted to say to you Then i must say you are indeed clearly retarded

Thats the traps job.

40% an hero rate

Go be triggered somewhere else

i did enjoy having sex with her her oral is way better than my ex yes id like to refer to she as her because that is how she identify herself and how i would like to address her if you see her walking on the street, u wouldn't think she is a man she is a beautiful woman by looks idc how u wankers do

I just don't get it. Just tell the dude you want to put your dick in their ass. Why be all "Oh I wanna taste your pickles and maybe put my long thing in your poopoo hole xdxd".

Wait so you payed for the room, let him keep the room and on top of that pay him? Man you're one pathetic loser

get a catch of this

this reeks of autism

I have a two part question. Did you get aids tested and are you worried you have aids

How can you be this cringy with another dude?

and the story goes i picked her up with my 550hp BMW drove her to my spare property cos i didn't want her to know my main residence. hate however u like im 22 and i lived the way i wanted because im not some key board warrior whatever i wanted i went and achieved. get butt hurt all u like, anyone who wanted to know the details of how it is like to have sex with a cute trap is more than welcome to ask any other question is ignored

you sounds really insecure

How did you earn that much at the age of 22 ?

what can i say im a cocky son of a bitch
any other question unrelated to the trap/tran sex experience will be ignored

Can you describe how was the forplay? Did you go just fuck or there where a chat or something?

You sound so cool with your expensive shit and paying for sex. Teach me how to pay people to be interested in me, please.

may describe what she looked like and how did she start with you?

>Super rich
>Fucks dudes
>Can't use simple sentence structure

Found the lying faggot. Just die already. I didn't even read your dogshit run on trash.

was about 30 min drive from her place to mine, we chatted on the way to my place and back. got to know her a bit, after got to my place she blow out all the candles but one i lit for her and said she doesn't like having sex in the light. funny she also refused to change in front of me.....that is really strange ayeeee.....we are about to fuck but u don't want me to see u change????? i sat and stood there after she changed, my dick is hard seeing her in fish nets but i can't get myself to kiss or touch her. in the end we laid on bed and she started to blow me and then taht really turned me on so i got on top started to kick and lick and rub her bodies

im not super rich but i can afford most things i want ain't no laying dip shit tho

Sssoooo....not your money
Let me tell you a secret
Daddys money wont fix ur shit
Plus: you will never be fucked by him
Give up hope and kys

lol not my dads

soo much butt hurt

So what kind of non white subhuman are you?

the gay type of subhuman so i was told by this thread

nice vehicles user.

Does the trap want to see you again/be your GF?

also post pics of her

Nah. You a chink, paki etc? What kind of colored are you?

gay

in honesty i told her i will not fuck a tran again at least not for a long time, because i'm still leaning toward woman, because of her own identity i didn't have the heart to tell her the full truth that id still prefer a pussy all pic is in the previous ad photo i posted

wookie

lol...I hope "she" keeps your contact info and tries to blackmail you. Dirty queer.

this

op should hang with the mentally ill faggots

>I want to feel your pickles in my mouth

Do you accept the fact that traps are gay and as an extension to that, you're gay?

Does your name start with an E OP?

brisbane.craigslist.com.au/cas/d/hottest-ts-beauty-reward-tm/6237620165.html

Maybe we should msg her and ask about OP? lol

Nigga

If real just...wow.

^this
let's ask him why he dated an insecure motherfucker dadboy

lol that is if OP is even real, possibly just used some online ad, used some random texts and photoed shopped cars lol what a fag

>trying this hard

never go full retard

>so im bi so im gay

As long as you don't delude yourself into thinking you're str8.