Is there really SUPER-GOOD/legendary weed strain that everybody can agree on ?

Is there really SUPER-GOOD/legendary weed strain that everybody can agree on ?

OR

Does everybody's definition of 'best weed' is different, and we all agree on what's mediocre to meh only but not on the extremes ?

noone has an opinion on this... ?

I dont know if you can get your hands on it, but i've been smoking a weed called Magic Dynamite for years. I'll try to look up some info for you

Pop said he smoked shoreline in the 90s and it was hands down the dankest he's ever had. Gorrila glue is my fav tho.

I'd just say Dynamite. Only things i can find are of the strain itself, so Dynamite imo is the best, but everyone likes a different weed because of all the different 'Flavors'/Effects

Gorilla Glue...REAL Sour Diesel

And my country (Dutchfag) i thought was the king when it came to weed but in the last years i've seen SO much different weeds/dispensers from America that i think America has surpassed us (or always were and i did not know) so i know maybe 1/14 of weedkinds compared to you

it's all the same.

Any sort of OG strain has got to be my favorite. I haven't tried many different varieties of strains, but from what I have tried Deathstar OG is by far my favorite.

You are wrong about that

OOOOH ROASTED!!!!!!!!!

Live near Galveston where shoreline is rumoured to have started, and I've been to lots of dispensaries in legal states to try their fare. Nothing, imo, compared to shoreline even by a longshot. I'd kill for a good clone of the shit. God-tier choice, sir. You are obviously a gentleman and a scholar.

All about preferences nigger.

My favorite's Chernobyl, smells and tastes like key lime pie.

too bad we go to jail for it :( Here in Texas I can get 6 months for having a joint.

Galveston texas?

Gorilla glue is good. Also Moonwalk is very good.

This. Gorilla glue is very good

Depending on the county actually, Harris County has decriminalization it

Jack herer and sour diesel.

oompa loompa

Guerilla glue #4 is a great strain, I remember I use to press it a lot and it yielded a fair amount of concentrate

I was gonna say there are a few consensus greats, but not a consensus best. Diesel, White Widow, SFVOG.

But then I remembered Gorilla Glue, which I hadn't seen anywhere until recently but it totally lives up to the hype and might be the best strain I've smoked. I really love SFVOG for a more active, clear headed high though.

Sour D

Im new to weed, have only been smoking for about a month. I live in Sweden and was wondering how to get these strains you're talking about.

I like my blue cheese preferably

Oh and i'm also wondering about the prices of weed in your countries. Here in Sweden it's usually about 14 dollars a gram.

Lemon Haze has always been my favorite
Haze strains got overproduced about ten years ago to where they were mass producing such garbage that no one wanted haze anymore. This was the only haze strain I found that never lost its potency. Always look for it when I do my yearly trip to the west coast.

I'm really thinking that gg#4 is most peoples favorite, if they've tried it.

Michigan here. Medical state in the US. I don't have my card yet, but I pay 10 usd a gram. And 30 usd for an eighth of an ounce. Most of these strains you can get at dispensaries here. I don't really know about other countries. It's usually you get what you get kinda thing from my experience, not a crazy selection.

Strains don't matter, it's all about thc content which is determined by the quality of the frowing process. You can tell people are underaged if they think there are major differences between strains.