Must suck to be seen as inferior to white people for so long, to watch masters take your women right in front of you...

Must suck to be seen as inferior to white people for so long, to watch masters take your women right in front of you, then finally get equal rights only to watch your women willingly give themselves up to the white man

not me
i'm white but... i don't go with monkeys.
that smell b/ro.... that smell...

Ain't no niggas out here shallow enough to worry about "muh" women" and "yo women"... Love is all good brother. If you can handle a sista then more power to ya... I love me some white girls myself.

It's okay to just admit you're a virgin.

This is now an AIDS thread.

$this

OP is clearly just trying to counter the Blacked meme that i'd doubt a black man has ever been behind.

But i'm all for a black girl thread

In your experience are black girls harder to handle than white girls?

go to your local zoo and find out

I work in a Zoo. There like one black zoo keeper and its a dude. Chill due but I think he's married to a white woman so he wouldn't be much help.

This is terrible advice.

More black slave girls please

Depends. But in general yes. Black girls are fiesty.

this is pretty hot

Whatever gets you off user. Nobody cares if there's a ton of black dicks on white chicks or the other way around. Only racial supremacist, both black and white do. Most of us just want to have great sex with whoever makes our dicks hard.

You go bro. Fuck all the black chicks you want and make them call you master if that what's rock your boat. I don't give a rat's ass about what you do with your dick, because I'm looking to see where I'm going to stick mine next.

I love this

More?

keep telling yourself that

you posting in this thread only exposes yourself