Looking for a quick way to kill myself. I live in Australia so guns are out to question...

Looking for a quick way to kill myself. I live in Australia so guns are out to question. I'm poor af and live at home with my little brother so it needs to be something that won't take long enough for someone to save me.
>pic for attention
>also that's my dick

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would you want your little brother to find your dead body? how old is he?

preferably he doesn't have to, he's 16

posting more of my dick hoping someone will provide answers

nobody wants to see your dick

her pussy then
i just need people in here telling me how i can fucking end it fast

You don't want advice, you want attention. If you wanted to kill yourself you would, there's thousands of ways that don't involve guns. If you were serious about it, you would have already done it.

google it

thanks for the help.

call these guys and ask 13 11 14

or 1300 22 4636

think long and hard about the future and not the dark, empty and cold present.

the point is, don't kill yourself. there's no benefit to doing so, unless you want to traumatize your family members and not live to see the consequences. seek professional help.

Just go take care of your brother man. make yourself usefull.

Pretty much every major religion thinks killing yourself is a bad idea.

What's so bad that you're seeing absolutely no future ahead of you?

a thousand ways except I'm a fucking pussy so it can't be painful and has to be instakill. There are no bridges high enough or building with rooftops i have access to. getting run over isn't 100% and neither is jumping infront of a train.

> OP is having sex in that pic

your life is already better than mine

damn son, that ass looks nice.

Maybe just hold on and seek help? Don't be another statistic to male suicide in Australia man. You don't know how hard you're gonna fuck over everyone you know by killing yourself. I've been there, just don't do it man. Seek help.

dont be a fucking faggot you idiot. people like you disgust me

And there is benfit to living? I've had girlfriends, I've had jobs, I've been to university and it's never changed how I felt.
I don't believe there is a god and I think people who do are just desperate for an explanation for things they don't understand and choose the easiest option.

It's not as great as everyone says, unless I'm just too fucking depressed to understand. It's a short term high that doesn't really do that much.

i feel shitty too, but dont make your little brother feel worse.

You on any medicine?

What was your dream when you were a kid?

Honestly I wish I didn't feel this way but when i've tried everything to change i'm at a tipping point. Nothing I do takes my mind off it for long enough.

No meds, and I can't remember having a single aspiration since the beginning, I've always just done what I thought was expected of me.

Have you travelled? Taken up a hobbie and stuck with it?

Sounds like you've experienced nothing and there's something you just don't want to face in life. As user said above, this is a cry for attention but you're seeking attention off the wrong crowd. Call Lifeline bro, don't be a faggot.

There's so much more to life. Depression is fucking shit but killing yourself is just the dumbest thing you can actually do. You're giving into it and making it worse for everyone.

The pain doesn't stop once you die, everyone else deals with it for the rest of their lives.

im unemplyed, have a debt, parents divorced, mom wants to disown me soon and Im still here thinking how to buy my next miku figure.

More ass for the one guy who's here just for that.

is your depression because you lack money? Is that why? that can be fixed bro and aspiration i recommend travel if your trying to kill yourself at least risk your life by going some where to get a different perspective.

OP !! who will pound that pusy when u deded ?

i love u

yeah join the fucking army or something

No money to support myself travelling right now but I have traveled before
cool beans dood, nearly everyones parents are divorced, mine did when i was 4 and I also have debt from university.

you know that dirty, dark and empty feeling you have? it fucking just clouds everything. nothing feels good, nothing feels the same. it just feels fucking pointless. that goes away eventually. you just have to stick through it. get off Sup Forums and talk to family or friends, or even that chick you fucked. just someone, but not here. we can't help you.

Not having money isn't the cause. I've have enough money each week that i can live comfortably just nothing extravagant
I don't see the point in armed forces. I think the world leaders are all fucking retarded and too attached to their own piece of shit dirt rock for everyones good.
I don't know I already broke up with her 5 months ago because I couldn't be fucked being in a relationship anymore

dude how old are you? and your scoring! thats a huge plus

living in Autralia, country of the most dangerous animals on Earth.... yeah... so little choices....

I don't get it. You have a big dick, it is pretty thick so why would you kill yourself??
Steps to succes in life.
1. Get big dick, check.
2. Get money, not checked yet.

Go make some money and you will have a wonderfull life! You already have something many guys dream of, don't waste it...

dude, you life in Australia. everything there is trying to kill you. just go and play with some spiders and snakes...

fuck urself idiot
u have all what u need!
the sun on your face
the love of a woman
a big white cock

enjoy life b/ro

$ are like nails... grow up again

I'm depressed too. i know booty doesnt help, in the moment its nice but after a few minutes its just another thing.

I heard snakes and deadly spiders are common there. Try those.

Are you retarded? there isn't a fucking animal that could kill me in a 50 kilometer radius and if i went out to find one it'd run away.
I wasn't looking for help i came here wanting to find quick and easy ways to die.
having a big dick isn't amazing. for instance i've never been balls deep in anything

knife + wrist, in the woods or something. jump from a hill, drive a car into a tree or a truck.

goddamn, you banging that dude. thats nice.

seeat least someone else gets it

im fcking double twos, im basically a failed human already

you wont go balls deep with a small dick either hehe, just saying.

I love you too. Life is shit. but it's shit for every one at some point. you must stay with the rest of us and suffer. Do not worrie about those things we can't change just sort those fucking things out we can change. I know I would never forgive my brother if he killed him self. don't be a cunt! Now post some more pics

see

Get drunk and walk into oncoming traffic...aim for a truck or a bus.

Fuck you, watch me get jacked off. I'm killing myself somehow or other

Where in Australia? Can't you just swim out to sea until you get tired?

i get it yeah, but i still dont want you to kill yourself. you're not alone man. just find goals, then find new ones.

if you want something exciting, rob your neighbour, make sure you fight them so they finish you off as selfdefence.

Not guaranteed I'll get hit and die, even if i do get hit i could get clipped and come out just in pain or veg and fuck that
I said quick

drink acid ?

Try the american style suicide, wave a plastic toy gun or black wallet will do, depends on the cop is stupid or not. Do this in public then the police will do the rest..

Don't do it dude. Trust me, I know shit sucks, it always does. But being human is dealing with the shit. You bet your ass I'm calling you a pussy for wanting to get out of life early. Think about the people you'll be leaving, your family, they all love you. Your friends. Even if you don't feel it.
It's all a mental thing, dude. You can get through it with time. I've wanted to kill myself many times, and I'm glad I didn't. If you want to kill yourself, just sleep it off. Stay in bed for a few days, then go out with some mates, or by yourself. Go to the city. Go out, feel nature, feel the rest of the world. You're not the only one.

The best way to get neck beard virgins to do what you want is post dick pics.
If you come to America I will let you use one of my guns or shoot you or drive you to a nigger part of town. Your choice all guaranteed to end your life

Pretty sure many people have university debt..

Don't you have HECS?

What state bro?

OP just do alot of drugs get plastered until you OD you wont even notice your dieing the drugs will carry you till the DMT kicks in and then boom you dead

>You don't know how hard you're gonna fuck over everyone you know by killing yourself. I've been there,
Timestamp of you dead please

Try caster oil seed

Call your local suicide hotline. I'm sure they can help you with what you need.

bro, get on discord. lets talk for a bit.

Same guy who's been asking you to post nudes and telling you not to kill yourself

Name: Rebaz#3600

holla at me boy

Can't you lick a cane toad? I heard your government brought them in and they overtook your country because they hide in kangaroos pouches and leak poison. They can kill dogs I saw a show on PBS like 20 years ago

It may not be amazing, but it fucking helps in life! And not going balls deep is your own fault.

>8086▶
> (OP)
>Just go take care of your brother man. make yourself usefull.
this ... dont be a dickhead, mate.

A somewhat painless way to go with limited resources would be the arteries and veins going to and from the brain Whilst generally the literature considers asphyxiation via constriction of the airway as the main cause of death in short drop hanging, Stone1 does discuss how short drop hanging can take place without the pain and discomfort of the airway being blocked. The idea is to have enough pressure from the noose on the right side of the head, just below the jaw, to constrict the carotid artery. Interrupting the blood flow to the brain causes swift unconsciousness (in 15 seconds or less2), then what should be death in five to ten minutes.

Likewise, death can also be achieved by constricting the jugular vein under the left side of the jaw, which prevents blood from getting back to the heart.lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension

dude.
add me on skype, you have nothing to lose by doing so. let's just say hi, ok?
[email protected]
i'm waiting.

Bullshit. So misleading. Total bait and switch number. Always try to get you out of suicide

Don't do it tho

aus cops too smart to shoot a white dude on sight
what acid, how quick does it work
>came here to get tips to kms
>gets people telling me not to
Qld yeah have HECS
implying i have the money for said drugs
using it how?
fuck that.
not looking to be talked out of this
won't kill me
helps how? what benifit does it bring to everyday life?
He can take care of himself, he's too dumb to get depressed but smart enough to hold a stable well paying job, I've waited long enough for him to get his qualifications.

oh shit some actual help, keep it coming, i wanna know best material to use

Look, not everyone on here is the same edgy cunt like r9k. I'm about your age, and I'm not that much better off than you. Actually, you're better off than me in most ways, your fit, healthy, attractive (obviously), you just need to catch a break in employment or study. You got this.

Go to the website I got it from, link is in the reply, it's got everything you need to know (don't do it tho)

pic made me giggle

A big dick gives you confidence! You know you can satisfy every woman and you will always be enough and sometimes more than enough. That's a good fucking feeling to have.

Chug a glass of lighter fluid

Guess i will never understand, since I actually have a 'big' dick and don't feel these things

Forgot to reply to you, I don't have money for the flights but thanks for offering to help a bro out

Also if you can find a sturdy surface and a shoelace you could hang yourself from a doornob, just conscrict the jugular vein enough and you should be dead 15 min max

Are you OP? Or random "big dick" user?

Don't worry, you'll grow out of it. Your brain hasn't reached maturation, and still struggles to figure out the meaning of life, and your meaning in it. Soon you'll be an adult and that trivial pseudo-philosophising will stop mattering, then you'll look back at how foolish you were at this age.

op

Then lets talk before you end yourself bro.

Just want to know what you feel. maybe i can relate.

Why do you want to do it?

Could just jam a knife through your throat.
Jump off something
Drink bleach and lots of it
You in ozzy land million things out there in nature can kill you go for a walk in the bushes.

Nigga you live in Australia... Walk outside your house and death is around you. You got fucking venomous spiders and all that shit you can use.

sympathyanon here, if you're not gonna heed my caring then at least dump the rest of your shit, like all of it, you two are cute

I'd rather just listen to music, not in a mood to physically talk
lil bitch afraid of the pain and not everything here wants to kill you the fuck

there's not much more she didn't like me taking pics

Good, I wanted to get your attention. You need to pull yourself together. Look at that dick and that girl! Go out and meet new people and get some more pussy.

if you are serious, can you buy me Nier;automata on steam ? xD

Aw, a shame. She's cute. How did you two meet? WA btw. Yourself?

Now you're my kinda guy, but I don't have that much in my account, If im gonna go tonight I';ll just give you my steam i have nier in my library

Yea I kinda am in the same situation is rather be killed tho,bc I'm to much of a pussy to do what my dad did

aurum met 200C
have 4 pellets every 3 hours
you wont feel the need anymore.

ayyy, at least someone will look after the digital goods

QLD, met her at school
eh this would be a lot simpler if i was US i wouldn't be here because i'd have fucking blown my brains out

Why not rob some abbos and just get shot or stabbed that way, get to help society whilst dying