Would you Sup Forums?

Would you Sup Forums?

Hell yeah!

Never. you logless shill.
Log off faggot

>MEME
>MEME
>MEME

Do you actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you personally take the time to edit images of feces into and post over 100 pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? Would you invite her to watch you making these images? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that?

Poo poo, actually admit poo anyone in real life poo poo these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would poo ever admit poo a girl poo poo this every day? That poo post pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Poo poo think any woman would find this OK? Normal? If poo would admit it, how poo poo think she would react? If not, why would poo not admit it? Because, deep down, poo know it is fucked up poo be doing that?

Hey, that stuff goes great with a lunch log

LoL
Sometimes a funny or two gets cranked out here

Listen logster.
There are way over 500 logpics by this time. Day by day new logs are invented. Tell me- how do you cope with sadness of not embracing a log?
How do you even live with yourself knowing that you are cucked from logs everyday. You- not sucking creamy dreamy steamy log of shit.
SLIDDING DOWN MY THROAT EVERY MOMENT OF MY EXISTANCE. It is really dreamy feeling which you will never experience.
I feel pity for you. Logless shill detected...

no for all these, keep em coming though this is good stuff