Why can't western society accept transgender people?

Why can't western society accept transgender people?

Other urls found in this thread:

starmagazine.com/photos/keanu-reeves-caught-kissing-transgender-actress-after-a-dinner-date/photo/184338/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why accept mental illness?

Because it's degeneracy.

mostly because their dicks are bigger than ours

Why can't transgender people accept Western society doesn't want them?

If only trannies were

>Why can't western society accept wolfkin people?

Degeneracy? Mental illness? Special snowflakes? Not really.

It's not a mental illness though.

starmagazine.com/photos/keanu-reeves-caught-kissing-transgender-actress-after-a-dinner-date/photo/184338/

why can't trans people accept wester society?

>Why can't western society accept transgender people?
Insecurity.
Cis females can't handle the fact that men are better at being women than they are.
And men can't handle the fact that a woman can have a bigger penis than their's

> people.
The fact of the matter is, Western Society does not claim that they are not people. Rather, they state that these people have a mental illness. If your cousin had depression, would you consider him un-human? Of course not. That being said, you would understand that there might be something fundamentally wrong with him. And that's okay.

what kind of a world would we live in if we encouraged adults to keep playing pretend in their 30s

Because they are mentally ill abominations that need to be purged at any cost.

I love cracking trannies skulls with my baseball bat, they always shit themselves when they are about to get whacked!

In what way does it not accept trannies?

You remind me of western women claiming they are oppressed when the only reason they think they are oppressed in the first place is because white men spoiled them too much.

do you actually know what any of that means?

lol we honestly don't give a fuck but it's getting annoying when you guys are on the news complaining about bathrooms while Yizidi girls are getting raped by ISIS. There are other problems we should take care of before this

They are born this way.

Saying being transgender is a mental illness is like saying being left handed is a mental illness.

lefties don't kill themselves and mutilate their bodies because of their left handedness

>they're born this way
so are schizophrenics you fucking dumbass

the danish girl

these incessant threads need to end. There should be a no tranny thread rule

But transgender people don't mutilate or kill themselves because they are transgender it's because of dysphoria, which is a mental illness.

No duh, but you can't equate being transgender with being schizophrenic they are two different things numbskull.

Making a man into a woman or sex changes isn't transgender acceptance.

Humans at least had a possible chance of being born the opposite gender.

No one has ever had a chance at being born a wolf.

Why accept physical illness? Also even in depression there are often physical manifestations, including changing hormone and brain chemistry; we still treat and cure that because it leads to self harm.

Today I learned that you cannot be born with a mental illness. This must be how you justify that your down syndrome isn't a mental illness.

Western society is very kind to the mentally ill. They are just killed in eastern "civilizations" and whatever you call Africa because civilization does not apply.

There is no such thing as being transgender, only dysphoria, and encouraging delusions of being another gender is no way to treat dysphoria.

What will you stand for once medical technology progresses to the point that total sex changes are possible?

Will you fight against it for no reason other than you can?

>It's because of dysphoria
Someone screencap this

Too much humanity. Subconsciously, most people don't want to see others suffer through their mental illnesses.

I mean, imagine if you saw a guy on the street slowly cutting off his leg. Even if you didn't know the guy, you'd probably try to get him to stop. You wouldn't post selfie with him to twitter to singal boost how anti-ableist and progressive you are.

>Humans at least had a possible chance of being born the opposite gender.
Are you that retarded? Gender is decided at conception. Once the Y chromosome from your dad's semen fuses with the X chromosome from your mom's egg your gender is 100% decided. There's no chance for you to have been born as a different gender or a different eye color or a different anything.

>forged-documents-as-sources.png

Memory Hacks

because we have an average iq over 70 and can diagnose a mental illness when we see one.

don't u mean cross dressing faggot

You want a sex change? Go for it, idgaf. You're still a man/woman who decided they wanted to pretend to be a woman/man, and screaming at me that I'm using the wrong pronouns doesn't change that basic fact.

>brain structure does not match the rest of their body
>somehow this is not a problem of the brain (I.e. a MENTAL DISORDER).
You are somehow trying to argue that by admitting it is a mental disorder disproves it is a mental disorder. This is quite the doublethink.

This would require being able to completely rebuild someone's bone structure and altering their DNA in every single cell in their body. This technology won't exist for a very long time, to say the least.

>There is no such thing as being transgender

Transgender is a term used for people who don't fit into the standard male or female: The muscle butch mechanic, the petite lawyer guy who wears makeup and crossdresses on weekends, the intersex individual who no one know what their gender really are all examples of who's considered transgender.

Obliviously the medical sciences of today are complete trash.

I'm talking 50 years down the road.

>two different things
>i'm not a boy, in my head im a girl
>i'm not schizophrenic, in my head im surronded by armless demons

Actually, something like that is probably not even possible.

I'm thinking more along the lines of brain transplants desu

>77 random kids is an acceptable sample size

I'm very much against mainstream transgender acceptance, but that's weak

i dont think you know this but Oeanu loves him some tranny sluts

Everyone short of physical hermaphrodites fit into the standard male or female. I have no trouble identifying as butch dyke as being physically female and neither should you.

>Body Dysmorphic Disorder is a mental illness, >Transgenderqueerxyzetc is not

Explain

Unless you possessed the ability to make clones or bodies from scratch, the implications of trannies getting brain transplants is fucking horrifying.

It's funny, current year that image should be reversed.

I can safely say that science will never get to such a stage where it can actually change someone's chromosomes to reflect their brain-disorder.

It may make inside-out dicks look more like vaginas, but an actual vagina it will never be -- neither will it bear offspring.

Science, I would hope, would seek to cure the issue at its core [the brain] instead of imbibing delusion.

What can medical technology do to make that different? If I'm a 95 year old person who gets transplanted into a 10 year old body, I'm still a 95 year old person. Changing the container didn't alter the content

Western society does accept transgender people. It's just a handful of bigots who also still appose homosexuality, even though they lost

Whether you do a brain transplant or a body transplant, the hardest problem is attaching all the nerves. You can chop off a dude's arm and attach it to a guy with no arm but it'll feel like shit and it would hardly move.

I agree, actually.

Human cloning would also have to possible and reasonable for that to not be morally revolting.
The whole part of transgenderism is that the container isn't what you want it to be.

It's not a mental disorder once the person has no impairments in living their daily lives and is comfortable with their body.

Yes, being schizophenic and being transgender are two different things.
People can take the role as the opposite gender to make their lives easier as they look, act and sound like the opposite gender.

To make it more specific: Gender roles. Being a muscle butch mechanic isn't the standard role of a female.

My container isn't the 6'4 herculean god of war that I've always wanted it to be, but I don't foster delusions of having been born in the wrong body, nor do I take steroids that will make me more masculine but ruin my body in the long run, just to attain short term satisfaction.
Why can't trannies just develop self esteem issues like a normal person?

It does, which is why it needs more sharia

If medical science advances to the point that you can become a 6'4" Herculean god even though you weren't born that way, I encourage you to go for it at any cost.

>throwing gasoline on a fire

>Be me
>Daughter became a vegetable due to car crash
>Hospital staff approach me
>Talk to me about donating my daughter's body to help others
>I accept, thinking I'm doing the right thing
>They inform me that they will be doing a brain transplant
>I see the man who's going to transplant his brain into my daughter's body
>Disgusting, greasy with a beard and wearing a dress
>mfw

Thanks familia, but I learned to accept the unchangeable reality and dilute my goals in life, and I encourage trannies to do the same instead of going through the whole painful ordeal of transitioning and killing themselves a few years later.

>Human cloning would also have to possible and reasonable for that to not be morally revolting.

I just said that what you believe will happen is morally revolting.

I know man, I know. I'm just illustrating it.

Could never figure this out as a kid.

I saw on MSNBC that there was this mom with a transgender boy today

the """boy""" was in kindergarten

>the world is ending

Ah, alright.

I have no reading comprehension, heh.

Are trannies the most obnoxious of all mentally ill people?

>It's not a mental illness it's a physical one
>If they were physically handicapped you would know
>Trans isn't bad
>°.°>

Surrogates. Fuck clones. Biomechanical synthetic bodies, controlled by advanced wireless BCI technology.

Maybe

Yes.

People mutilate themselves and think it makes them opposite gender, and then try and make everyone else go along with it.

because it's a mental illness. Accepting them and encouraging them to chop their dicks off harms them more than anything. Usually results in suicide

I spent a few months backpacking around Southeast Asia and ladyboys are fucking everywhere man.

>met hot Thai chick at bar
>her English was good and she wasn't a prostitute
>we hit it off and had a few drinks/danced
>took her back to my hotel after
>she starts blowing me
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>i tell her i want to fuck

This is where everything went wrong, she was hesitant but takes off her shorts and BEHOLD, there was a dick and balls tightly wrapped up in makeshift panties made from that clear duct tape shit. Imagine a dick pressed hard against a window, thats what I was dealing with Sup Forums.

I politely said I wasn't into that and was kind of disappointed. I told her it would be best if she left and not to be offended.

I spent the rest of my backpacking tour only fucking other backpackers, probably have like 5 kids in different European countries. Keeping the white bloodline strong.

I can't respect them but my dick sure can accept them.

He would do that.

I think other people's acceptance of them is the worst part. Now I have to be willing to fuck a dude with a fake vagina or I'm sexist and transphobic.

I hope you disagreed.

Do non-western societies accept them?
Oh.

>she
also, it was thailand. what the fuck did you expect?

Why can't trannies accept that they're mentally ill faggots and belong in a psych ward?

they just won't fucking get it man

You paid for your ignorance.

Because nobody wants to fuck trannies and trannies need to get over it.

>people

Western society is the only society that has ANY trans acceptance. Feel free to move to the middle east or africa, and experience what life would be like there

Because they're beta men that turn into women but still act exactly like beta men, and they want alpha males to fuck them, then they get upset when neither side wants anything to do with them.

>people

To be fair there are the like .001% that are intersex or some other fucked up shit

This 100%

but I do accept them, only as sex toys, though

Be careful, user. Progressives have hijacked the term "gender". It is no longer a synonym for "sex" as it was prior to the 60s & John Money. Now, "gender" is a fluid concept and can mean virtually anything.

>middle east or africa

They did have transgender acceptance, Abrahamic religions fucked their culture up.
Any eastern country who banned missionaries or Christianity has little problems with transgender people, they have their place in society.

Yes, any country who isn't the west or was not colonized does accept them.

they're widely accepted in southeast Asia, all of which was colonized by the west

Also, read:

>people actually believe this

>unironically believing this.