I need advice /b

I need advice /b
My boyfriend keeps shitting in the shower. I have been finding the drain clogged with shit.
What in sweet fuck do I do in this situation? How do I even bring this up

>oh good
>this thread again

Holy shit, you're dating Andy Sixx??

again??
is someone else dating the shit shittington of shitenshire?

>shitting
>clogging

Simply go up to him next time he's at your place and confront him about it. It's disgusting and should be addressed

I don't think this is a log thread.

And you can fuck right off

we live together. sadly, i don't get the luxury of waiting til next time he is over

Dumb animeposter. Grow up

This is now a log thread

bf is a goat
send him back to the zoo so some other dame gets paid to sweep poop & soapy clean the cement with a hose

Well, next time you see him, confront him. I understand that it's a difficult subject., but if it is something that needs to be address. Try to be as nice and polite about it as possible.

Dumb animeposter

Sounds like hes into anal and has been givin himself shower enemas, i have done this since i was 12 or so but its not a good idea to release in the shower obv i mean the toilet is right there

but what do I say. I feel there is no polite way to say, "stop shitting in the shower"

i know that's my main problem with it. like, please it's 2 feet away just.. go there

Yeah politeness is out of the picture. I'd suggest just asking him directly, no beating around the bush. "Why is there shit in the shower?" Try to avoid shaming him for it though.

Dumb animeposter

andy yo you on point.
check out my new joint.

its called all fo the keks

alright I'll give it a shot. thanks my dude
i was honestly expecting just, well, what happened here by asking /b
at least i got real advice!

Tell him u will fuck him to sleep every night with a 10 inch strapon if he stops

honestly he would go for that. i may have to try that one if asking nicely doesn't pan out

Seriously tell him to grow to fuck up or get out. Especially if you brought it up before that is beyond barbaric. Literally no home training. Girl. You can do better.

>tell him to grow up

Now you're talking

yoo very true.
i did bring it up. left a note on his desk and told him i "never want to hear about it again"

Like can you not

Trips logged

Trips logged again. Kek has spoken

Trips solidified

>solid log

Andy sixx is now a fucking god

>dubs logged
>throat clogged

Did I hear "shit" and "clog"?

You did my good sir

OK, in all seriousness - you mean like little clumps of shit or big logs?

Reason I ask is I knew someone once who had a problem where after they would take a shit, they had small clumps they couldn't push out and they would have to get them out "by hand" (sounds gross - which I guess it is) in the shower.

Maybe something like that and he thinks he's getting it all rinsed away but isn't.

Like most relationship things the best thing is not to bottle it up and let it eat you alive - talk to him about it. But take it easy so he doesn't get defensive. He might be touchy about it - especially if it is some sort of embarrassing problem that he thought he was hiding from you.

>big logs