What is the pinnacle of music, and why is it Jake Paul? Eat your heart out, mozart

What is the pinnacle of music, and why is it Jake Paul? Eat your heart out, mozart.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9eHgLmOqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you ironic memers are playing with fire with this kind of shit i swear to god

RIP Beethoven's 9th symphony, how can those classical dead fags even compete? First he beat Kendrick and now he's surpassing them

Get dabbed on Beethoven lolololol

The Jake PaulERS are so great, they'd make him deaf, even if he wasn't alreadyy!! hahaha savage lolol

WHAAT ARE THOOOSSEEE

*dabs*

Beneath this meme, there is potential for serious conversation. Is making music widely available to degenerate plebs the reason for music like this today?

>Produces the greatest masterpiece that will ever grace the ears of mankind.

ITS EVERYDAY BROOOOOO

LONDON IS MY PLANET

does his channel have anything to do with music styles today? I don't think so. jp's demographic is basically children and all others who saw the video were people looking at memes. If anything it just shows the fact that internet, especially youtube can be very stupid at times

*dabs on the haters*

And I just drop some new merch and it's selling like a god, church

Its like when man discovered the atomic bomb, were all playing with fire and that fires name is memes

he's on the second worst disney channel show right now tbqh

There are many examples of musicians with even worse music (if that is possible).

Am I just a nostalgic old timer, or is music genuinely worse than it ever was today?

what's the worst?
why are you watching disney channel still?

Andi Mack is the worst show
for your second question, go fuck yourself

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING DIE IN A HOLE YOU FAT AUTISTIC CUNT. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY TO ME YOU FAT FUCKING CUNT SHIT.

Woah someones cranky, need a nap and a your bottle?

literally who

also wtf is up with the captcha today making me do it 8 times ffs

fucking same

DONT tripfag me CUNT

FITE ME IN REAL LYFE YOU AUSTRALIAN CUNT

you have to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums

I will be surely called out for being the kind of person to say 'le wrong generation' but it is much harder to find good music from the current years only because there are so many trashy albums to sift out.

However I think this is a good generation for music itself as one can listen to and read about great albums from any generation/ genre. Want to get into classical/ jazz/ anything the internet is your best friend. Books on musical theory, review by critics and thousands of blogs on particular artists are easily accessible. The only terrible thing about this generation music is that the idiotic album cover up the great ones and they often get overlooked.

Popular music today is made to dumb down the population so they're lethargic and apathetic to their surroundings.

>to dumb down the population
don't take popular music so seriously. I've only seen my friends bobbing their heads to the top40 on the radio for a few hours in parties while chatting about other things. They are usually not that interested in the song itself. It's just people humming to easily digestible songs.

My dude, I dislike Nicki's music like every one else on here, but Jake's music is way worse imo, at least technically speaking. He's got the shittiest flow and bars i've ever heard on a succesful song, and that's because he's no rapper and he's no musician, he's just a dumb kid with shitloads of money.

E N G L A N D
N
G
L
A
N
D

>implies that Nicki Minaj is worse than Jake Paul

oh I thought he was talking about how cringe worthy music gets so much attention on twitter and have billions of views on youtube.

don't tell me anaconda is actually good. any publicity now is good as long as it brings in numbers and gets talked about.

whats his name again?

nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'

oh shit my own reply on Sup Forums is making me sad now

Nick Crompton is a big guy

>my collar stay poppin'
>collar is not popped

what did he mean by this?

that England is his city and his friend is a white boy from Ohio

>I'm done with this meme

t. hater

*dabs on you*

ENGLAND IS MY CITY

no, your just so old and out of touch with the culture that you only see its surface level, which, as with most eras, is mostly garbage. no musical era in the past 80 or so years has been appreciably more fruitful than any other. There's always good stuff, you just gotta know where to look.

the england is my city guy is gay actually
youtube.com/watch?v=g9eHgLmOqGU

Richard Spencer's underachieving younger brother

AND HIS COLLAR, STAY, POPPIN'

takes a certain level of intellect to understand

Pick any

Why can't I stop watching this?
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
I feel like Sup Forums is going to love this guy in a few months. It starts as an ironic joke then people actually start liking it.