thanks thom!

>thom loves jews

what a cuck

wtf I love jews now!

You can thank (((Nigel Godrich)))

>it's a thom yorke triggers Sup Forums episode

what a strange timeline this is

it would be better to kill you tbqh desu

ignoring whatever they're doing right now, radiohead is a pretty shit band and everyone who likes them is a pretentious asshole

he's a wise man.

>all those unironic israel defenders in the comments
fucking americans

lol, I bought that keffiyeh up in Jordan last year

no hes a cuck. if you say one bad thing about the jews everybody turns against you. its obvs they run the world.

>its obvs they run the world.
I wish, desu.

>boohoo naughty jews, they run the world

>its obvs they run the world
google bourgeoisie

I'm still pretty new to Sup Forums... I heard from other online forums that you guys were a bunch of evil nazis who hated women and black people. I went in with an open mind and so for haven't been offended by anything... but holy fucking shit, are there people in this thread seriously implying that Jews are bad? Honestly? Do I need to remind you of the fucking holocaust, which killed SIX MILLION jews... jesus, learn your god damn history folks. I'm out of here. Peace.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Latuff

Mate, he literally says that being a cuck is admirable and it should be the correct thing to do. Not even joking, he has posted political cartoons sponsoring cuckoldry.

thom hates pakis like everyone else

simple as

>somebody took the time to check and compare the lenght of every Radiohead show in the last 11 years

quality journalism

is israel at war with pakistan?

>Why are they so based ?
because Johnny's wife is a jew

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The holocaust isan ellaborated hoax to feel guilty about jews
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how is this not a copypasta?

Is that a trap?

I thought the punchline was going to be "implying that Jews aren't bad"...I think you messed up the joke

google useful idiot

what a totally well reasoned, unbiased opinion

he should have ended this guy too

Maybe its because of ignorance like yours towards the jewish people, for almost the whole time Judaism has existed. Maybe some people just have the common decency and intelligence to stop shitting on the people who have had it roughest

>the only thing the right and the left can agree on is hating the jews (for very different reasons)

something something common enemy theory

duckduckgo false consciousness

Man its just pol. Theyve been shitting up mu for awhile, most of us either ignore them or hate them. They are a vocal minority

You agree with that dimwitted moron?

No im pretty sure cancer is the caner of the universe, nice try though

but capitalism is also (((jewish))) now what

he should have ended this guy () too

>i am afraid of muslims because Trump told me so but i also hate jews because i don't really know why
you people.

he should have ended this guy ( (You)) too

i thought aids was invented by your mom

and who is the primary group making up the bourgeoisie

They destroyed our capitalism with Marxism so that they could install their own version

i was being flip

the french

capitalist jews
communist are also jews
democrats are jews
repulicans are jews excetp donal trump my herop
even europ is jews.
islamist extremeist are jews. holocaust didn happen it was jews killing jews so they could rule the world being jew.

fuck, got me there

Jews love art and thom knows this

took the pretencious bait

Nazis were Jew confirmed

This nigga gets it

>muh 6 garbillion

Radiohead are either corrupt, stupid or compromised.

lol, it worked. he deleted all his posts

paki is more general slang for middle easterners in bongland

reminder jews did nothing

>repulicans are jews excetp donal trump my herop
his daughter is jew. immerhin.

reminder that Hitler should have ended this guy () too

>the people who have had it roughest

does anyone with a brain really believe this? Does anyone with eyes really believe this?

yeah he should have.

Reminder that Jews are not part of an homogenic group, and although there are certainly Jewish organizations that are self-interested (which is common to virtually every group you can think of), this does not justify hatred towards thsi entire global religious community.

Also reminder that blind bigoted hatred won't ever die out, and it is certain that when we will die 50-80 years from now there will still be millions of clueless teenagers ranting about minorities on the Internet. It is a battle that can be won, which means that this post itself is essentially a display of irrationality.

user, your logic wont work here. These people are too far gone

the old fatal typo

I'm Jewish, and I promise you that there is nothing positive at all about the state of Israel.

Sure, most of the citizens themselves are innocent.

But the state itself is criminal and Radiohead should know better than to play there.

>Also reminder that blind bigoted hatred won't ever die out, and it is certain that when we will die 50-80 years from now there will still be millions of clueless teenagers ranting about minorities on the Internet. It is a battle that can be won

>tfw this is true
>tfw humanity won't get reasonable and coherent in your lifetime

>It is a battle that can be won, which means that this post itself is essentially a display of irrationality.

not that guy but why?
they didn't generate any money for the state

Not all Jews are Israel supporters.

Yeah but the fest had nothing to do with the state, they were sharing their music with citizens, who as you said are innocent

>religious community.

Israel is the home base for a cabal of international criminals. They don't even give a fuck about Judaism. They use it as a shield.

>people come on Sup Forums and defend jews
this site has gone to shit

you JUST admitted yourself that "most of the citizens themselves are innocent." So why are you implying that Radiohead playing there is an endorsement of the government? They're playing for some fans in Tel Aviv, not for Bibi FFS.

Because it helps validate what is really a criminal enterprise.

how does it help validate something it's unconnected to?

Because their presence helps validate the state. The crooks that run Israel sure as fuck know this.

Radiohead are either very naive, very brainwashed, or very compromised.

how? literally fucking how? by your same logic, traveling to a country "helps validate" it as a criminal enterprise. I guess going to Iran makes me a validator of Khamenei. Huh? Whodathunk?

God, you're retarded.

nvm white ppl are worst than the jews.
fuck off

lol no does it fucking not it's a validation of the existence of the city of Tel Aviv but not a validation of the state of Israel.

I'm not a Jew. You're running away from confronting your flawed logic. Please do not spread your genes.

just think of all the gitmo prisoners validated by horseface living in new york

Don't be daft. Israel is a criminal state and needs to be treated as such.

It's unfortunate for the people who where born there, but they need to denounce the history of their 'country', it's policies, and what it really is.

And they're are goid Israelis who do this. Thurston Moore was talking about groups of Israeli artists who are calling for a boycott of Israel.

What Radiohead did was spitting in those peoples faces.

no you are a white person. try to dictate whats wrong and right again
fuck off

i thought pol liked israel but didn't like jews

That's a divide shills are trying to create.

'Zionists' where international criminals. They just operate through Judaism.