Best album of all time. best musician of all time. best everything of all time. I'm crying

best album of all time. best musician of all time. best everything of all time. I'm crying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GhaVPinjXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nathan thought this was an upbeat album.
I swear his life must be suffering.

William even.
No idea how I got nathan.

he's deep

>End loop of Shell of Light

Uhh. K.

Boy, it must be sad to be THIS narrow-minded.

>whole song repeating the same over and over again
Is that supposed to be good?

some interesting quotes about burial

>"God bless people like him that make music like that to be an individual. He’s a very, very shy person and very, very shy and timid." - Goldie

>"I stay in touch with him sporadically and everyone always asks me what he's like and this is all entirely honest and genuine [what he does], he is incredibly shy and very withdrawn, he's only ever really interested in the music he's making, he's not interested in performing, in PR, in a status of any kind, he's just entirely immersed in his own world and lives inside the music. That's the place he feels safe and it's where he wants to be." - Mary Anne Hobbs

>"He is so mysterious that many people have been asking, 'does this boy really exist?'. But I can confirm that I met Burial a couple of weeks ago at a photo session, and he was actually so shy, he couldn't manage a single picture, not even with his back to the camera." - Mary Anne Hobbs

>"He's just one of those remarkable people that you come across that are so rare—he's so shy and quiet, but he's really hard to explain. I'm constantly fascinated by him." - Ellie Goulding

>""I wanted the tunes to be anti-bullying tunes that could maybe help someone to believe in themselves..." - Burial

maybe he was bullied and it took its toll on him.

jfc you lot infect everything like a skin virus

the age of grimes is over

Im crying now.

>probably has social anxiety disorder
>aww he's so shy
normalfags everybody

>bit shy
>fucking social anxiety, depression, ADHD stick him on 20 pills a day and 10 years of therapy omg
ameritards everybody

he's probably relatively normal and it's likely this whole "aww he's so shy" fuckery is just a psyop to help boost his mystique and up album sales. the whole "whoa who is Burial!?!?" thing is probably 50% of the reason why he does so well.

>literally couldn't manage to have photo taken around people that are very nice to him
>he feels comfortable when he's alone only
>bit shy
sure, Norman.

He makes good music that people only can try replicating.

I guarantee he is some middle class cunt from surrey who wrote out this persona in an excel spreadsheet about how hes a will o the wisp urban boyz who just make tunes innit

>urban boy
nah that's bleep. I can confirm that he's middle class though. perhaps even upper-middle now that he runs a private company.

Well there we have it.

well there we have what?

The eps from 2011 to 2013.

Make into playlist in order of release.

Never need to listen to anything else ever again.

(The eps > albums)

Grimes has the worst fanbase of all, they are like a cancer.

btw who tf is that mysterious motherfucker on the cover?

If he's so shy, how did he manage to make to connections to get signed to a label?

His new remix is fantastic btw, a welcome return to form after some dodgy releases over the last few years

>youtube.com/watch?v=2GhaVPinjXI

hyperdub used to be a blog and he probably just emailed kode 9 a lot. communication for social anxiety peeps is a lot easier when you don't actually have to speak/see the other person.

First album is better.

Tim Hecker is better (to name one).

Not even a good album (s/t is phenomenal though).

Must be rough being you. You have so many firsts ahead of you.

the OP post was tongue-in-cheek of course. but no, Tim Hecker isn't better.

shame that you think this.

kind of hopeless really.

only insecure dweebs argue about other peoples music being better than other peoples music. both are good artists and both of you are faggots.

I bet your favourite Tim Hecker album is Radio Amor.

the kindred ep is unironically the best release of the decade so far

Lesson 1: Compare chalk with cheese

Lesson 2: Not Untrue

You mean an average album at best

Yeah but if I hadn't posted untrue I wouldn't have gotten as many (You)s

it is great.