SONY & NBC sued over plagiarism

Well, I knew this would happen.

translate.google.com/translate?js=n&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.fotogramas.es/Noticias-cine/Los-productores-de-El-Ministerio-del-tiempo-demandan-a-Sony-y-NBC-por-plagio

I knew it the moment I saw the trailer, even other people noticed and shat on it

bump

Hey, in the bottom picture is that the lady I saw masturbating in the fappening leaks? Those videos were good, unlike Aubrey Plaza she actually knew how to work her cooter.

Abigal Spencer yeah, she's good in Rectify as well when not shlicking it up.

what fappening video? asking for a friend

>clearly give the person's name
>DUHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT FAPPENING VIDEO

Figure it out, moron.

Google dat shyt boi, she had a bunch.

33 but were the most explicit, she literally did wonders with her vag, and in full HD, also that nipple rub hhhnnnnnnnnggg

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:59ff7ec2886cfdc06aae2def7962270f25e7d049&dn=AbbyFap

HA-HA
Fuck NBC

nigga post a webm i don't wanna torrent this shit

who's gonna claim copyright?

motherless DOT com SLASH term SLASH abigail%20spencer

>Abigal Spencer isn't hiding in her home, curled up in a ball, post fappening
I don't know how you face the world after something like that, but good for her.

i didn't even say anything about that, I just can't torrent anything for a while and I didn't wanna admit in front of you guys because you guys are so cool and I don't belong and now you know that I'm a loser and I ruined everything

Use the link I just gave you

This, she gained my respect. Plus I find being good at masturbating to be a laudable talent. I also like that chick from Downton Abbey who put her boyfriend's dick on her eye and the Supergirl chick who did hardcore with her bf.

On the other hand you have Jennifer Lawrence who said we were raping her by looking at the pictures and that cunt is dead to me now.

thank you, sorry I emberrased myself. If you don't tell anybody else at school I'll get my brother to buy us beer with his ID

Not him but I'm telling everyone unless you dress like a girl and let us ream your holes.

in other news, Aura Garrido is really qt

>Sean Maguire as Ian Fleming[

Hollywood is really out of ideas.

in this show they make a homage to that Vincent episode of Doctor Who but with Cervantes, it was pretty based.

Is the show good though?

I mean, the spanish one
the spanish one yes, no idea about the other

Poor Kripke. Should just swallow his pride and go back to Supernatural. At least he could do some good there.

I owe it to Abigail Spencer to watch this after I so savagely raped her with my pants weapon.

don't they teach spanish in the USA

how hard is to learn ONE FUCKING language for ameriburgers?

it's gonna be really hard to prove since t's a fucking time travel show. This is probably a publicity stunt. also, is this show on USA's NETFLIX?

We literally dont need to, get fucked Eurotrash

why would they? English is the simplest easier language on this planet, and I accept that as a spaniard.

Languages should exist as means of comunicating, when it overcomplicates things like the asians it goes to shit. look at the japs and chinese, they don't even know their kanjis and rely on electronic devices.

it's also on the common tube sites

hey guys if you want to watch the first season of el ministerio del tiempo, I encoded it in x265 and am actively uplloading it. The quality is great.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C6804A332C14D03D95DBAAF431642ACE68FD485B

Why would we need to learn your shitty third world language if we know the most important one.
I am sick of eurotrash like you. Go to europechan or beanerchan or whatever.

you know you can make a case for it without insulting other people