Quick question because I don't read comic books. Are there two suns in the Marvel Universe?

Quick question because I don't read comic books. Are there two suns in the Marvel Universe?

If you wanna create a meme you need to be a little more intelligent next time.

I don't know.
Is there even a sun in DC?

Do you even pay attention? It revived Superman 3 times already

Yeah that's what Superman gets his powers from you retard

then how does he have powers at night when he's fighting batman and still manages to lose?

Are you super duper marvelbro science smarties aware of some sort of natural anomaly which would cause the sun to cast shadows in multiple directions? I'd be more than happy to concede defeat if you would be so kind as to educate me.

He's like a battery or some shit. It's dumb, but it's canon.

the airport was actually on the moon

my gawd

They literally didn't bother removing the CG markers from some shots. You think they're going to give any sort of thought to shadows?

this dude literally stupid

also the giant tower in the background has no shadow.

What a fucking rush job.

>HOW DOES SOLAR POWER WORK AT NIGHT IF THE SUN ISN'T OUT
Fun fact, retard: it CHARGES when the sun's out.

Moonlight is the sun's light reflected off the surface of the moon.

>Implying the moon is a fucking mirror or something

Mirrors don't reflect, you dingus. They're portals into unparallel realities.

>unparallel

is this why the image is reversed?

You people spend A LOT of time on movies you don't like. Are there many Sup Forumsirgins here, perhaps?

It's an unparallel reality because they do converge, hence why you are seeing what appears to be a "reflected" version of yourself.

Really though, why does every form of media call alternate dimensions that clearly are 99.9% similar to the prime dimension parallel? That makes no fucking sense.

Parallel worlds would have nothing in common because they don't converge at any point, which is also ironic because when a movie//show/book/game has a parallel universe, it's when they're meeting in some form.

Fucking braindead Californicucks.

The image is reversed so you can find the source

He's talking about the movie being bleak and depressing fuck tards

>he

you mean (you)

i like you. my fracas wants to marry you.

>it's a desperate, autistic nitpicking thread

Why are people nitpicking this so fucking hard? Jesus are you really gonna say that this is a big deal?

Civil War was a solid 6/10 jesus now can we discuss something else.

Is Warner Brothers just literally paying people to shit on these movies now? I don't understand why there have been like 12 retarded threads about this recently.

those are not shadows. they're pee stains.

>just

MIAAAAWOKKKKKKKKKK

the marvel and real universes have gazillions of suns, you imbecile.

is the OP pic an actual screenshot of the movie?

How fucking shit has capeshit become???????????????????????????????

Avengers 1 was the last movie i watched and that already was the shittiest movie ive ever seen

you do realize that by saying you watch shit movies you are admitting you have shit taste, you pooptard.