I think this girl im talking to on POF is a tranny. Been on one date...

I think this girl im talking to on POF is a tranny. Been on one date, voice sounds like a man thats trying to talk like a woman. Pulled this from social media, trying to zoom in to see a bulge with no luck. any suggestions? Maybe need to listen to gut instinct on this one.

ask what she was like as a kid?

That's not a tranny.

ITT op is a raging faggot who secretly wants the girl he's talking on the internet to be a man pretending to be a woman. One sure fire way to find a man to have sex with is to actually date men.

Faggot

ive kinda done that, hinted at like pictures, we text alot, changes subject or stops answering, which has gotten me suspicious and why asking. I may just ask straight out and go for it, nothing special here at all was hoping for a bag and tag.. has bunch of part time gigs, real loser i think

not the case, but appreciate the effort there.

Youre a fucking idiot she's a girl and you're clearly gay.

not gay, just a bunch of suspicions, way she talks, way she walked, has NO pictures on social media older than 3 years ago, like complete blackout history. She lives with parents yet no record of her name living at that address, just few brothers etc. i fear she may be one of them

I agree with you that it's suspicious but likely she's not secretly a man.. she probably just doesn't want to let you into her real personal life just yet.

That doesn't look like a man, but that doesn't mean anything. What matters is trust. do you trust her? If not, why? Paranoia? Try to separate reality from fiction. I mean, if you find out she's been lying to you and is really a man, then you can just bust the teeth out of his skull and if he says anything tell the cops he's a man and tried to fucking rape you. And then move on to someone who isn't lying about who they are.

thats my guess i suppose. and i get that.
I know doesnt look like man, but meeting her for one date raised some suspicions, and i dont have much hands on with spanish trannies other than Sup Forums, thats where looking for help in determining.

Nobody here can tell you if it's a man or not, 100% dude. come on. The pictures could be touched up or who knows what else. The bottom line is trust. If you can't trust her, then what the fuck are you even doing with her?

just looking for some advice i guess, questions i can ask to "trap" her, no pun intended.
like i said was looking for a quick fuck, she wants like relationship and shit, but need to see how sex is first before would consider anything.

you could just check for yourself (fuck her) or maybe just ask her

You need to be honest with her, dude. It sounds like you two are completely on different pages ffs

Probaby some other fucked up story (whore, drug addict, who knows) the reason my generation use to date people was to get to know them and see if anything was there (I guess even a penis).

im prob just gonna have to ask. Just many indicators to me, has man hands, made it a point to tell me her brothers gay, no social media history

Just saw the quick fuck thing, I guess meet up and ask to eat her out, if she pulls out a penis, turn 360 degrees and walk away.

didnt consider that actually, hmm.

Beating someone up for being transgender? Wtf. Don't you think they keep the fact that they're transgender on the low to avoid being beat up? You can't fault them for not telling people immediately that they're transgender. I don't think OP's love interest is transgender, but just saying in general.

Kill the fags

Do you not talk about sexual shit? Who doesn't get laid on the first date these days? Just ask the bitch if she wants your Chad cock in her pussy and take it from there. Ask for pics. Grab her by the pussy ya fuckin potato

i just think if they are on a dating site, advertising themselves as female, they should have a vagina, i have no intentions of beating anyone up. ill just stop communicating. gonna have to ask here i think now to get it out of the way if she was ever a man.

we do but its mostly about sucking my cock, which again raised suspicion.

Well she looks like a chick to me. Just ask for nudes and post em here. I'll examine her slit and let you know if it's real.

offer to suck her dick. If she accepts, she's probably a man.

that might be a better way to go actually.. hmm will have to verify its her and not some fake pictures.. asking for timestamp is tacky unlike on Sup Forums here haha

In my experience with dating websites, most (as in 90%) will tell you strait up, for fear of getting the shit knocked out of them for keeping it secret and revealing later. Half the time it's on their profile, the other half comes out in convo before the first date. Also, media has hyped up women with high pitched voices, there's still plenty of women with deeper voices, doesn't always mean their trans.

Tl:DR most trans will tell you strait up before first date

if you want cock go to fabguysDOT COM YOU PUFF

Your experience has been same as mine, glad you kinda confirmed. Like yes i see alot of profiles that straight up say trans. This profile has no indicators.. just a feeling i got when i met them, didnt suspect anything before i met them. I may be over-reacting, but wanna make sure not wasting time.

This guys right, I work with a chick whos 19 years old and has a deeper voice then most men at the store. And shes certainly a woman trust me.

/thread

Rule of thumb: if any girl who is 7/10 ir hotter messages you first then she is either a camwhore or a scammer. If she calls you sexy in the first message then she is a trap.

How do u know ?
have you seen it's hairy clam?

OP take this person, who looks obviously female with zero male traits at all, on another date and during dinner say "Yeah so one time I went on a date with a girl that turned out to be a guy so I beat the living fuck out of him" and depending on how she reacts you will know. Allude to the fact you might carry a gun on you at all times too and you're not afraid to use it

haha good one, i once before fell for/into a trap and didnt turn out kindly for them. guess if i see an adam's apple gulp ill know

That would probably scare her off you obvious virgin

she looks good to go

go for it, you faggot

Rather than to just stop communicating it's better to be honest and tell them romantically and sexually you're not into trans people. Less confusion and drama, and it's polite.

thank you, i will if it comes to that. I dont want to be a dick, i just dont want to get dicked, and guess will need to make it clearly, politely somehow. Again this is just gut feeling, never dated too many spanish women so not sure if normal or something there im picking up on.

She fell off a ladder one night, I caught her and got a feel unintentionally

I have sex. Just always with the same woman since the first time. Damn

could have had a sex change.....or was tucking the little guy back.........

Well don't spill the fucking spaghetti and imply to her that you ever thought she was a man dumbass

Pamela handerson don't count dude

There's no way she could afford the sex change. Not even slightly considering her background, which has been proven true to me.

thanks b/ros, just wanted some outside insight on this and how to handle. ill post same picture in new thread if i ever find out if man or woman, or other? haha

post her FB and maybe some kind, well hung user would ask her for you and report back?

South Florida here. Can confirm Spanish women seem to have manly mannerisms more than most groups. Prob your average Spanish girl. Just pull her pants down and suck or fuck whatever's there man.

>the hairline
There is no doubt that's a man.

Women have those idiot.

Dude send it my way. Either shit or get off the pot. Where is she at?

Damn Op, he's hot!! You're a lucky guy.

If he turns 360 that means he's staring back at her again

troll