White user here, about to fuck a niggress, what can i expect?

White user here, about to fuck a niggress, what can i expect?

Expect a weird coloured pussy and a difficult time getting hard

Sex but darker

STDs

Same as any other girl.

As if you knew what any other girl was like.

sounds like atrue cuck

This

Herpes to say the least

Send pics of her, then we'll tell you what to expect.

It feels the same

10 children somehow.

Aids and herpes.

AIDS

I would go thinking her pussy will look like shit, and try to close my eyes to imagine a non-nigger girl

Most black pussies look fucking awful, some have cute faces, yes, but their genitalia is trash-tier

odor

Hooting and hollering, bad smells, farting and the occasional monkey noise.

expect a really good time

black girls are down for licking the asshole and balls so make sure to have her do that

deffo aids pal

Smell of french fries and fried chicken
also purple drank and aids

Ape noises and her gang member boyfriend

Nothin quite like a succulent, pink, enflamed looking vag with visible veins nearby

stenchy pussy

a hard time telling if she wiped or if her skin is just rubbing off

that was my experience, plus bad hygiene
yep
more meaty and itchy
true
hardly - sheboons are selfish and not at all about pleasing men

you wouldn't have the pic of the black girl presenting her ass and pussy but it's actually a horse anus/pussy photoshopped on it?

Black girls are better on top, white girls are more submissive.

Kek

expect to hear "Ooooh white boy" a lot and some stank. Some of them have some pretty rough pubes get get razor bumps.

This guy knows what he's talking about

Aids

Aids and making child support payments for 18 years

balck girls are way better at using their hips to help fucking either while on their back or side, or especially on their back.

Only fucked one black girl, but her pussy was alot tighter than i thought it would be since she was a single mother (she was in her mid 20s so not old) And she squirted a little each time she came.

I actually came much quicker than i though i would.

people say they smell like vinegar , sniff her and check if thats truth

a sudden skill to build pyramids and sheit.

This is what you can expect.

Source?

Done lots of black girls. They just flat out fuck better and get more into it.

Dated one in college, petite spinner who didnt talk ebonicized and thought OJ guilty. She was awesome. Could move ass like paint shaker during cowgirl and had great sex.

Are you just fucking or dating? We dated for 2 years--no hate from the brothers hung out good times and stereotypically they thought she was too thin (serious). HOWEVER, black females were some of worst haters EVER on interracial and was interesting experience granted in college environ which is ivory tower world.

Dont know why it was but other eboniy females were HATING and throwing shade.

Now, could you say all that in english please?

Probably just jealous that they she didn't get punched in the face by her boyfriend like they did. They were niggerer

Gf.
she got perfect puss

herr derr uhh i um White Power like eurotrash and sports where you dont use your hands or usa trash and dem Nascar herr derr

Better?

Ebola.

Ignore the trolls OP they're all little dick fag boys who will never be cool enough to get a black girl who isn't a ghetto trash hood rat.
>She will get extremely wet which is super hot
>She will have nice skin
>You will love watching your dick slide in and out of her black pussy
>Her pussy will look amazingly sexy with the pink inside and black skin outside, hold it open and you'll see what I mean.
>She will be awesome at sex and probably loud
You will want more

Source is I'm white and I love white acting black girls