Fucking my classmate tonight and she says she's never had a dick my size before (6.5")...

Fucking my classmate tonight and she says she's never had a dick my size before (6.5"). What are some positions to help ease her into it?

bump

piledrive her anus raw, no lube no slow initiation

lol

Once you get it in, poke around until you make contact with her hip bone. Then proceed to massage it with the tip of your dick.

Works best in missionary

fuck off loser

gently rock her legs back until her shins are pressed against her shoulders and then, having entered her, throw all your extremities up so that your sole contact point is at the genitals... I guarantee you she will feel something

Does she mean that she hasn't had one that small?

So she's never had sex with a below-average penis before?

all research and no practice

>she's never had a dick my size before (6.5")
Is she a virgin or something? 6.5" ain't exactly a big dick.

Hit that shit raw dawg and bail.

>Hip bone.

At least is not a small one either, its average or above average. My opinion is law, 8.2 inches in dick here

If you are serious, and also have a thick dick, then give her an orgasm with your toungue and fingers first, then when she is near the end of her spasms you can go in easy and fuck her hard and she will love it. Ive been by far the biggest that most of the girls ive fucked have had, and this way feels the best for them and doesnt hurt and they love it. Only had one girl that i couldnt fit in even this way without it hurting, which totally sucked and needless to say we didnt stay together. Try it and have fun licking her pussy and hearing her moan too. Then have your way with her.

This. Eat that first O out, then you can have your way.

Depends on the thickness of it too

Maria Swan

Tie her up and fuck her in the urethra.

That sounds terrible. Glad I don't like sex.

>fucking one of God's chosen, especially one with a beak that big
You should hang yourself, but if you're going to go in dry and destroy her insides because whores deserve pain

She's super cute OP moar?

ofc