Does anybody else feel fucking terrible for people like pic related? she's a god damn land whale at age 20 and only 5'2

does anybody else feel fucking terrible for people like pic related? she's a god damn land whale at age 20 and only 5'2

don't feel bad, she chose to be fat. had she not been she would be a 5/10 maybe 6 ..

>goes to walmart
>spends $300 on trash
>sits on couch feeding self trash all day

not really
that's like feeling bad for people who smoke 50 a day and get throat cancer

i got a hernia on my thumb trying to swipe left

Wtf
19m
Turning 20 in 3 months and I'm fucking skinny.

I wonder how all that fat feels

you have no clue how easy it is for fat women to get laid

5/10 still would fuck

the fat chicks are so down for the d

I feel bad for people like her, sure. Did she eat herself into that body? Yes, but everyone is self destructive in some way. If you only feel for people who deserve your sympathy, who would sympathize with you?

Yep

Source: i'm average looking with an average non fat body and would probably fuck her

>love your body
>intentionally increase risk of heart disease and other complications

Pick one.

you took that bait hard
clearly not the same girl

actual sexy chubby

My sides....

I feel bad for these people until they start saying "fat is healthy". Lets be honest. We all have health vices or bad habits we cant curb. And ill.hear numerous people laugh at fat people one minute and complain about how hard it is to start going to the gym the next.

Just her vices led to this, and to be like that so early it was probably bad parenting from a young age. But once the delusion sets in, and they start sj dubbin, and claiming people have to be attracted to her and blaming society for fat shaming? Nah. Go fuck yourself.

Lifting the tip flap before even getting near her beef curtains. 1/10

Would fuck.

Dont have pics but there was a girl on instagram bein an sjw about this shit. Replying to tweets like "people over 200 pounds shouldnt wear a bikini" of herself in a bikini.

Shes something like 210, but her proportions and ratios are all perfect and shes hot in the face.

Then she gets all the retweets and shares from landwhales all like "hurr fat is beautiful". No. She is. Not you.

Maybe her sister???

The problem is that her parents were probably the same way and by the time she's even really making decisions for herself she's probably overweight and pre-diabetic.

This will probably get hate for being big government but American diet/food needs some regulation otherwise half this country is going to have diabetes and be obese before 2030.

>smartass
>smart
>ass
>realize this is no woman
>evolution has worked so hard this is an ass so big it developed sentience
>but where did it come from?
>yfw

Why feel sorry for the helpless?

Because niggers.

Can confirm, lost virginity to a fat girl. Easiest thing I ever did. Didn't have to date her, pay for drinks, pay for food, pay for anything. I just showed up and we fucked.

Disgusting. Please post nudes.