OK fags (females are fags too). Virgin bro here and Im about to lose it. My dick is a solid 6...

OK fags (females are fags too). Virgin bro here and Im about to lose it. My dick is a solid 6.5-7 inches in length depending on the day and 4.75 in girth. These are not internet lengths they are measured with a ruler.

Would you be pleased by that size? Im not showing pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20060117030549/http://www.genremagazine.com/2005/7-1/magazine/content/knoxville.cfm
thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/05/10-things-the-media-gets-wrong-about-photographer-terry-richardson/
youtube.com/watch?v=k-x0Qq7dImc
thebarchive.com/b/thread/738778273/#738778409
youtube.com/watch?v=YVodX4xR62U
youtube.com/watch?v=c3_E67LJ54k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No idea what my girth is but my length is actually a little smaller than yours and I've had sex lots of times.

Just know wtf you are doing. Also learn to use your fingers and tongue.

I gotcha, and honestly I shouldn't worry, but have girls like your size?

That's not a penis. That's a slightly larger than normal clitoris. Have fun getting laughed at and staying a loser virgin forever, babydick.

What do you mean your going to lose it?

BTW 9" here and to me your on the small size.

my virginity.

Unless you're like less than 4 inches or over 8 they probably won't even remember it to be honest.

I can make them cum which is all that matters.

don't listen to this dickhead average dick size is like 5.5" so if you're really 6.5-7 you're set dw

i have a penis deficiency, but if the stupid ass zodiac sign shit is right, I'm supposed to be 11 inch's

You fuckface. How does your girth change depending on the day? the fuck.

learn to read sentence structuring. My girth stays the relatively the same.

Then how the fuck does your length change? The fuck.

>girth
>ruler
Troll post that doesn't know what he's talking about.
Although this does remind me of 20 years ago when my little sister was caught is the awkward situation with a ruler stuck in her vagina.

Nigga if you a virgin you better concentrate more on fingerblasting and eating that pussy than your dick size

How far did it go

>use a string

Idk, I guess it depends on how hard I am?

^this. If your clit rubbing/pussy eatin skills are on point, you could have a mediocre size and still get the job done.

thats not a superpower

Dick size is fine. Focus on technique, otherwise size doesn't mean shit.

ok so, what are some good techniques for a beginner

use a baseball bat

when you are getting close, pull out and go to foreplay. suck on her tits, finger her, give her head, do whatever. Then go back in.

The more you can repeat this the longer you go, which means more orgasms for her, which means more sex from her and possibly her friends when she brags.

lol

you need a beercan thick as brick prick, monster cock just like Uncle T-Bone's to get bitches to scream \m/

I was worried about my dick size too, hell, I'm smaller than you.

But girth is where it's at, that and knowing how to finger / eat out.

>forced perspective on his modest erection
That fag is more of a shower than a grower

sorry OP but if you have a gook cock like this then you will not get as much putang as Uncle \w/

>there exists a book containing a bunch of pictures of a late middle age man fully nude

=================================

John Waters:
I heard that Terry Richardson was doing the photo shoot for this piece. Did you see his book, Terryworld? Did you look through it? And are you going to show your dick in this photo shoot?

Johnny Knoxville:
Uh, Terry might already have some photos of that! [both laugh]

John Waters:
What luck for the editors of GENRE! Well, Terry’s is a great book. He always shows his own dick! It seems like he’s the only photographer who, judging from his book, shows up nude with a hard-on to take your picture. That’s a refreshing new twist, I guess, in a shoot.

Johnny Knoxville:
Yeah, he’s got a monster cock on him, for sure. And his assistant, Keiichi, will stand there with his cock out, playing with it, while Terry’s shooting.

==========================

web.archive.org/web/20060117030549/http://www.genremagazine.com/2005/7-1/magazine/content/knoxville.cfm

steve O ~
""In the summer of 2004, I was in the back of a cab, riding through New York City, when my cell phone rang. It was Knoxville. “Hey, I’m at Terry Richardson’s studio,” he told me. “He wants to do a bukkake shoot and we’re just a few cocks short. You game?” Bukkake, for the uninitiated, is when several dudes shoot their loads on one girl. Of course I was game. Terry Richardson is a famous—or, perhaps, infamous—photographer known for his extremely risqué, sexually graphic photo shoots. I’d met him the year before when he shot press photos for the Lollapalooza tour. We’d hit it off pretty well. When I arrived at his studio that afternoon, Knoxville immediately made it clear that he, personally, wanted no part of this photo shoot. When Terry explained the concept to me, I understood why. He wanted a photo of me pulling a girl’s hair while I shot a load on her face and someone else pointed a gun at her head. Knoxville later told me he had no idea a gun would be involved. Regardless, the whole thing sounded fine to me. The girl in question was a young-looking model—I was assured that she wasn’t too young—and soon she went to work giving me a blow job.""

""I had her hair in my hand but having someone holding a gun to her head was really throwing me off. As I’ve said, I’m quick on the draw, but something about a dude holding a gun was not particularly arousing. We devised a solution: once I reached the point of no return, so to speak, I’d call for the gun to be brought into the frame. So that’s how I came to be yelling “Gun! Gun! Gun!” one beautiful summer afternoon in Manhattan as some dude brought a pistol to the head of a young model whose face I was about to cum on. I know: classy. Later that same night I met a gorgeous Danish model named May Andersen. Knoxville knew her somehow and brought me along to her birthday party at the Gansevoort Hotel. He introduced us, we got fucked up together, and I spent that night with her in her hotel room. May was only twenty-two but already a reasonably big deal in the modeling world. She’d been in Victoria’s Secret catalogs and two Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues. We didn’t really have a ton in common beyond the fact that we both liked to party—hard—but we ended up dating for the next six months or so. Looking back on it, I probably wasn’t ready for a serious relationship at that point in my life. I mean, I don’t know if the fact that just a few hours earlier I’d been getting my cock sucked by a complete stranger while someone held a gun to her head automatically meant that my relationship with May was doomed to fail, but it probably didn’t help.""

>in her vagina.

all of it i recon

and of buttholes \w/

The perfect body

Doesn't matter -- you're gonna cum on the first stroke.

That guys is worse the American appareal former CEO. I guess Rapist glasses are a real indicator that you might get raped by said person.

>Only one hot girl

You're the coolest guy on Sup Forums

thoughtcatalog.com/gavin-mcinnes/2014/05/10-things-the-media-gets-wrong-about-photographer-terry-richardson/

\>werent models
ohhhhh! since they werent current models, it doesnt matter that they felt pressured to have sex. Got it.

On the one hand this guy is a predator, on the other hand, the girls are idiots, so not sure how to feel about it. Im so conflicted.

poor b8 fag8 now fuck off back to kikebook

extra! extra!!
A FRESH GINGERNIGGER vs LORD GAVIN VIDEO JUST UPLOADED:
youtube.com/watch?v=k-x0Qq7dImc

and here is copperscabs gf nude:
thebarchive.com/b/thread/738778273/#738778409

youtube.com/watch?v=YVodX4xR62U

whats fageight?

Keiichi Nitta \m/

youtube.com/watch?v=c3_E67LJ54k

femanon here
No that is a tiny shrimp dick. I only start to feel it when its 8+ in
Sorry OP she's probably going to laugh at you a lot during sex and be on her phone and shit, don't take it personal

First of all, I date an Asian so I'm already in the home stretch. Secondly OP, girls typically don't give a shit unless it's a micro-dick. All how you use it my dude. Baltic fags like me are blessed.

Well then OP is not as good going as first 4.75 is not a thick dick by any means

dude no, the girth is way too small. length doesn't matter as long as it's close to 6, but girth HAS to be over 5 if not closer to 6

Who cares? By the time your pants are down its too late for her to say no. Just do your business and be done, who cares what she thinks