When women get the surgery to make dick turn into pussy do they get to pick the size...

When women get the surgery to make dick turn into pussy do they get to pick the size? Like do all trans have monster cocks?

This doesnt work like that

only the black trannys

No retard, they dont make pussies into penises. Only the other way around.
Then the tranny tries to kill themselves a few month later... rightfully so.

Then how do they have dick?

Prosthetic

The graft off sheets of skin from their arm or leg, then roll it up like a fruit roll up and sew it in like with their urethra

Does it get hard? Can they do fucking with it?

Whats point of the surgery then?

No fucktard.
It is fucking unfunctional and is nothing like the original. It is like a dead sausage.
And trannies who cut off their Penis have infected wound holes which they keep from healing to have a "vagina".

Remove the ovaries and breast. They dont make a dick out of thin air, they just make it so the mentally challenged female can now stand up and piss.

Then why have it?

They have the option of putting an inflatable bladder inside it that they can pump up with air to make it rigid. It doesn't have nerve endings like a real dick though, so it doesn't really feel good or anything.

Because they're mentally ill.

No they we're born like that I suppose kek but you can get dick surgery now they can make it longer and fatter

because it makes them feel better about themselves
gender dysphoria

This. Sex reassignment surgery makes absolutely no sense. The problem is in their heads. Transgender people openly admit this with statements like " I was born a male, but in my mind I am a female." The treatment for people like this should be attempting to fix the fact that these people believe they should be something that they are, and can never, be. Sex reassignment surgery is like treating knee pain with amputation.

The only thing that triggers me is that they want to get those surgery's by taxpayers money meanwhile other peoples are dying from cancer.

there is a surgery called a phalloplasty, they usually end up looking like hair spray cans made of flesh.

100% agree. All of that 'pride' are really mental disorders that should be attended.

Its not like those doctors cutting dicks off are all oncologists

They keep it from healing? What do you mean user?

Not him but this

Post pick

Are you retarded or just playing along.

They just use their clit, it's a roughly 4 inch long muscle with all the analogous nerves. The urethra gets threaded through the tissue and the labia are closed with two silicone prosthetic testes. They can get erect just like before and ejaculate, but it's clear skene's fluid.

That sounds horrible

can you post an example?

As a psych student I'm pretty sure it's a mental illness.

It's like giving a pedophile a room full of children

Or an alcoholic an open bar.

It is a wound which wants to heal back to normal. Normal is closed.
They stick a vibrator thingy in their wound-cunt and rip the healing flesh apart to keep it open.