/s/ fur

/s/ fur
mare fever

I actually want to find a site that features bestiality or bestiality comics, any help?

just google it

Wish there was more horse in here ;_;

I got more put since nobody else was posting I stopped

>mare fever

stopped reading right there

anyone got any real mare pics

>stopped reading right there

well duh, it was the end of the post

Post it all, I love it.

I think some guy got b& for posting beast yesterday even though it doesn't break any rules, probably just a triggered mod. I don't have any saved on my computer

I'll psot what I have

Got anymore?

yep, thread is slow and so am I
thread will die if nobody else post

Yay mare fever to bad you're all posting cartoons instead of mares.

Hey OP, call it /s/fur without a space next time so my filter can block you faggots properly

Aww poor little snowflake

The Chan that starts with an 8 has both a zoo board and a furry board that overlaps with drawn bestiality, and the Chan that starts with u18 has a feral board.

I know these things because of reasons

01001111 01010000 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100111

Lick

God dammit get this beast shit out of here

Here maybe this is more to your liking?

Post the content you want to see in the world, user. If you out flood the bestiality with wholesome furry mares taking cock instead, then everybody else wins! Orrrrrrr, whine while also posting content?

This is also a valid counterpoint

Looks like I don't have any mares.

Well i could post cartoons too i suppose

I could post toon mares too i suppose

This is exactly the kind of lewd camaraderie I missed seeing here. Us perverts have to stick together, zoophilia inclined or otherwise!

Also, anybody got any m/m or m/m/f horse pics? I'm just bi enough to get off to that kind of stuff, but the mares themselves aren't doing much for me

Give me a sec I'm on mobile so I'll have to scroll through i think i have some webm

s/fur in s/fur threads, beast in beast threads you faggots

I only have this one pic really sorry

Found another

This is a beast thread then now, PREPARE FOR DOGGOS

Nice, thanks lewd user! I'll fap to these later on tonight

Decent choice in pone plot. Any pics with Sparity?