You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

Mandatory breeding. Male children become soldiers and state property, female children become slaves/servants.

Pretty much this, except instead of the gender divide and soldier exclusivity, the offspring would all be brought up with the finest education, physical training, and would be expected to protect and serve the general public in all aspects.

New inmates will spend their first week doing community service.

They will be secured in devices displayed in the town square, where their service to the community will be volunteering their pussy, ass, and mouth to any person who may desire it.

All community service is recorded in HD so that the degradation of the prisoners can be profited from. A free copy will be distributed to each member of the inmate's immediate family, all other copies will be sold cheaply to insure they are widely viewed.

What about arrested middle school girls?

how will they be secured in devices?

Forced orgasms on public display, i.e. "The Coffins." Fitted with catheters, feeding tubes, and rectal tubing, pussies stuffed with self-lubricating (squirting) mounts with vibrating clitoral plates and locked upright and blindfolded in see-through glass coffins like dolls on display, left to orgasm constantly till their term of penance is satisfied.

did you mean to quote ?

Nope. Middle school girls in forced orgasms, not available to public use.

Can this apply to college girls too?

I think once they hit a legal age, they should be available to the public. Being locked up like that should be reserved to those repeat, young offenders. Maybe for lesser offenses.

Perhaps they could be placed in the coffin, but certain body parts are available? for example feet

bump

A gang bang with me and all my friends
But if it's black then I will make my dog fuck her

Compulsory butt plugs work whenever not engaging in anal play. Spanking and caning for minor infractions (including caning on pussy). Orgasm overload for major infractions. Daily enemas. Weekly fisting lessons.

still here?

what if she resists?

bump

bumping

Resistance means being given vaginal and anal creampies and not being allowed to clean up. She'll be walking round all day with cum dripping down her legs in front of everyone.

maybe she should be tied

Tied is also good. Spreadeagle, with a speculum showing the cum filled holes. Anyone is free to add to it, or stimulate them, but they can't clean themselves for 24 hours.

holy shit you sound like my mind when I was a horny 14 year old...

What's sad is that this one of my fantasy, actually being one of the girls subjected to all this sexual deviancy and rape. And endless orgasms.

> arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

I don't think I've ever heard of a college girl going to prison.

she will only be allowed 1 pee a day right before bed. If she can't hold it that whole time then she will be catheterized and plugged so she will have no choice but to hold it. We then will be able to see there huge swollen bladder as it bulges and they squirm desperate for release but they will not get for many hours.

You have no idea what youre talking a out clearly...

link to the vid?