Aviation user from Revy's thread here

Aviation user from Revy's thread here.
Comfy thread, post tunes or talk about your day or what you're interested in, doesn't matter what.

Also planeposting is highly encouraged.
Gonna dump some schematics.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQX7Zub0ZdI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOxZHdwiXj0
vocaroo.com/i/s07KFJMJr0GD
youtube.com/watch?v=x0zl5NnEAyU
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HWnKvIj_Y
youtu.be/uRzmOsZg48w
youtu.be/woNG-Sscntg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=UOxZHdwiXj0

which CAD software do you use?

I don't, I've just collected these over the years

are you engineer?

Nope, carpenter. I just really love aviation.

Destinyfag from Revy's thread reporting in. I see you like aviation, but are you interested in spaceships?

Absolutely. Been watching Star Trek and Babylon 5 since I was a wee lad.

Hey, I actually never watched startrek. I guess that my passion for space exploration was passed to me from my dad. We used to watch stars together. Do you just like the sci-fi, or are you interested in real space?

Both, my dude. If you've got good shit to post then let 'er rip

Well, I've got some pics that juno spacecraft took recently. This is the big red spot on jupiter.

Would post more but im on my phone, and most of them ard too bigger than 2mb

Also some NASA delta heavy

i wanna fly, go fast and have fun

Hey, if you got money, go ask Elon Musk, he can make you go to space

Also pluto

You got an f-14 tomcat schematic Sup Forumsro? It's my favorite

Sure, buddy. Got a few for you.

thanks, I used to have a buddy that flew one of these

Also I was thinking about maybe taking some requests in Revy's next Vocaroo thread.
Is my voice alright? Apologies for shitty mic.
vocaroo.com/i/s07KFJMJr0GD

No shit? Story?

Late 90's, war over what they called Kosovo then. I knew him in highschool and he went into the service, learned to fly. He's still out there somewhere, we lost touch

That's a shame.

Holy shit, that must have been nice. I'm not OP, but I woul'd actually want to fly this one

yeah, I know.
thanks for the pics though

It's my opinion that the F-14 is the best carrier fighter of all time. Could perform CAP, air superiority, strike missions, you name it. Looks cool as fucking hell too.

Anytime, buddy.

You've got a good voice! Reminds me of the english dub of Phoenix Wright. Just shitty mic

The parts where it distorts are me slamming my fist into my desk. Didn't realize it'd sound so pronounced in the recording.

I guess my favourite is f-16 since i've been in one. My country bought a few dozens, and they fly in the sky now and then.

What country you from buddy?

post Yak-3T schematics faggot

The Mexico of europe, Poland. We have shitty, post-russian military equipment, maybe except for our special forces. Thdy are pretty cool, but that't it.

Here's the only one I've got.

Oh cool, a good buddy of mine from /aceg/ is Polish too.

You should start building full size replicas for museums with those carpentry skills.

I've actually considered that, but I haven't ever gotten around to practicing it.

Nice. Hey, do you know what time does Revy usually post her thread? I have afew requests, and I'm also bored af

She from what she said I think it'll probably be in 3-4 hours, give or take.

>forgot pic

Ugh, in this case I'm probably gonna miss it. It will be like 5am here, and i gotta sleep because i'm doing airsoft tommorow

Shit, wrong reply

She's off work all weekend IIRC, so you should be able to catch her some other time.

At the least there's people that will pay for cockpits of their favorite craft for flight sims.

Who's revy?

Op from a series of threads, she's taking voice acting request. She's using Revy from Black Lagoon as her mark, so we call her that

You guys mind if i post some cool guns and other military shit?

Go right ahead. I'm gonna keep on with planes for a while.

This is MSBS, a polish firearm still in developement. It' said to be fully modular, which means you will be able to modify it however you want with only screwdriver.

Clasdic ar-15

Scar L

Came from Revy's thread too
Don't have interesting stuff about real planes, but this artist has a really cool video showing off some flying machines and snow machines for a space age world he designed. The illustrations here reminded me of his, so I think it's a decent share.
If you aren't interested in a guy talk about art theory for twenty minutes, just scroll through the video to see the drawings
youtube.com/watch?v=x0zl5NnEAyU

Other than that I just have fantasy stuff

And the most beautiful firearm ever created, XM500

Pew pew pew

Ive got these prints for a RC glider from the 70s, the glider is similar to an ask twin seater, always wanted to use them but never had space

Go right ahead and post anything you guys want to post. This is a comfy thread, after all.

And now sone polish spec ops. They are called Grom, and they are actually quite good compared to other units.

Interesting, she uses vocaroo to deliver on Sup Forums? Also does she always hide herself with revy masks? How interesting are her threads and what makes her special btw?

Thanks for the pics. Human ingenuity amazes me.

She has a cute voice and she reads anything we request of her. What isn't to like?

Yeah I was worried about stepping over some toes then saw random images of space and guns and understood it was fine afterwards

Vocaroo, no face yet revealed. She usually poats the pics, not always tho. She accepts lots of lewd request, so anons go in "hurr durr a woman" mode. Other than that, she's good in voice acting, and you can actually talk with her.

She doesn't mind me constantly posting about planes and American Football, so she's fine in my book.

Also the YF-23 was a beautiful plane and died before her time.

Yeah, she's quite refreshing to converse with if you want to talk about stuff like games or internet
Quite cool

I only request Destiny stuff, but it's fun to listen to her doing the weird requests

Looks funny, she obviously has some talent since you keep this thread alive while yearning her coming but unfortunately i will miss her since it's almost 5am here and im a bit tired.
Does she visit /b always that late?

It depends, sometimes she's on earlier, sometimes later.

And no JTF-2, a Canadian spec ops. The are pretty fucking cool, and you may have heard of a guy who shot a terroriat from like a 3.5km

CATIA or Creo if you want to get started in the aero scene

It's not like she's super exceptionaly great, it's just that Sup Forums is not really interesting theese days, so OC is always better than the usual stuff

Yeah, getting her to read football shit and technical shit about planes is neat.

Well, we still got alice, but her threads are quite rare. I love the cooking one tho

And here is a gun that you must heave at least heard of if you are american. M1 Garand. Just lovely.

Post tunes, lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HWnKvIj_Y

One of her threads actually just got done.
I'd go in them but the shitposting there is a microcosm of Sup Forums. Revy's threads tend to be comfier.

If I'm here, how can I spot her threads? What names does she use, like Revy general?
How do you converse with her, discord, vocaroo or by posting on /b?

Posting on /b
Look for vocaroo threads
Actually a discord isn't a bad idea

Yeah i've lurked it. Seen better, but it aasn't that bad

how do you feel about flags

My tunes coming
youtu.be/uRzmOsZg48w

Also
youtu.be/woNG-Sscntg

Ok hope I'll catch her before I fall asleep