What is the most common way of how two people get in a relationship? I'm a kek and need a gf. No dating apps or sth pls...

What is the most common way of how two people get in a relationship? I'm a kek and need a gf. No dating apps or sth pls, only fags use it

Just by reading your post I can tell you're fucked. Don't waste your time.

>can't get a gf
>calls dating apps faggy

beta4lyfe

Tip 1. Don't be you
Tip 2. Be single forever

they meet through common friends, at parties, and by doing social activities

Not on fucking Sup Forums, that's for damn sure. Go away, OP, this place can't help you.

Came here to post this.

you go out. into the world. find some purpose. envision how you'll get there. start on your journey. and you speak with people. start here. look to the skies, and you will find me when you're ready for part 2.

farewell.

>No dating apps or sth pls, only fags use it

stopped reading right there

Contradictory statement
[system overload]

I met both of my ex's on a bus, don't ask how TF that happened. Generally just in social circumstances that's how ppl meet. The same way you make good friends

>Ask a girl out on a date.
>Kiss her at the end of the date.
>Don't text her anything until she texts next.
>If she doesn't text you within a week saying how much she enjoyed her time with you, the date probably sucked.
>If she does text, set up another date and pretend to be busy whenever she tries to talk to you over the phone. The less you text, the less mistakes you will make and she will also wonder about you.
>Keep this up for a few weeks, always making sure to kiss her on the lips, but never bring up relationships and being exclusive.
>After a few weeks she'll bring up the "what are we?" Question.
>Say, "I don't know, what do you want us to be?"
>Most of the time she'll ask to be your girlfriend, but other times she'll talk about how you two should stop hanging out since she started seeing someone else.

To answer your first question and disregard the rest of your bullshit. Most relationships start from things like: work or school, dating sites, know someone who knows someone. That's the huge majority. Thought this was common sense?

Ive been dating my girlfriend for a year and we met on tinder. 90% of people on tinder are looking to hook up. If you say you're looking for a relationship, youll find others who are too. Its not hard.

you cant go on Sup Forums asking about how to get a gf and then talk down on people who use dating apps. retard

I met my girlfriend through my last girlfriend. don't remember how I met my last girlfriend.

get a doll

Well yeah, that's the end of his post.

>the end of his post.

stopped reading right there

Met some dates taking a few college courses. Met my wife hanging out with some friends. She was a friend of a friend of my friend.

Met one who was working at Starbucks.
Another in a psych ward.
Many other flings at parties and get togethers of assorted types.
Many other flirts that never materialized just by drifting through activities.

All you need to do is be social, present, interesting and or of the fucking house.

Pic unrelated.

Proud to be an Oregonian...