What's the line between thick and fat?

what's the line between thick and fat?

arbitrary

/thread

cream cheese or cottage cheese

this. it's all about the layout.

if you take two sticks, put one behind and one in front of the woman, this will be the difference
Thick: \ \ or \ )
Fat: | | or ( )

who is she?

sodas

I don't know but I guess you could say it's a pretty thick line

To some extent. I can't really describe it for me a little bit is fine I have to see it though. For me its how big the tits and ass are compared to the belly. I can't deal with gigantic folds and shit, especially if the other parts are lacking.

I don't date big girls but I'll date thick ones. Totally fine with fucking big ones though and using them get a load out.

nigga it has a watermark and everything

Chelhellbunny

About one or two pounds

Chubby.

Thick=in shape softball player
Chubby
Fat
American

maybe, but i've seen plenty of fat softball players.

Tennis and volleyball players are where its at. Big boobs and butts, a nice hourglass figure.

if she can look at her cunt while standing without arching too much or pulling up her belly.

What the hell are you talking about? Cottage cheese has a ton more liquid in it and has loose curds that nearly float in the package. Cream cheese is spreadable and has very little extra fluid.

As for OP's question, I believe there are 2 defining things that separate Thick from Fat, and either can over-rule the other based on your personal situation. A thick girl has a waist measurement that does not exceed her hip measurement. As in, her stomach does not spill over, but may be supported by or equal her hips.

The other defining characteristic is if she's letting you put your dick in her. Who the fuck are you to start calling someone fat if they're letting you hit that?

Dude, most chicks can't see their cunt. It's not like our dick where it stands off of the body. It is a nearly downward facing hole. It's easier for us to see our own asshole than for them to see their cooch. Seriously, goi try looking at your own asshole without a mirror and rethink what you said.

google cottage cheese thighs

If I get hard she is thick. If I don't get hard she is fat.

.. did you mean cellulite? Because that's a word I've known since I was in elementary school. Who the fuck says "cottage cheese thighs"?

are you fucking retarded?

everyone knows what cellulite is.

"cottage cheese thighs" is just a much more demeaning way of describing it. you fucking retard.

thicc is when it's still a tight body, fat is when it starts sagging. look at the girls belly, is it starting to sag? fat. is it still pretty tight? thicc.

Lawl

>post 74937515
>speak like an idiot
>act like its cool
>"no, you're the retard"
I'm not even mad. You really do belong on Sup Forums. I've been around long enough to know this isn't even summer-stupid I'm hearing..