Definitely a friendly religion, no issues what so ever

Definitely a friendly religion, no issues what so ever...

These are Shia you fucking Troglodyte, fuck off trying to get attention with these shit tier threads, just kys, fucking sick of summer

Even most Shia think these guys take it too far.

Idiot Trump voter proud his ignorance detected

01001111 01010000 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100111

This is Ashure, a shia celebration to show that one or another muslims are all just sandniggers

>buttmad mudslimes blame their other mudslimes counterparts

You're still a bunch of degenerate mudslimes who worship a pedophile

FUEGO!

And you're a perfect and productive human being? Did someone fuck u in the ass user and didnt call back

Story??

all you disbelievers shall be smote by mighty allah
you shall burn in eternal hell fires
this is sacred practice
all shall show respect or have head removed

fake news. sad.

I believe it was a demonstration by the local fd to show something. but they fucked up

>what so ever...

stopped reading right there

lots of angry muslims in this thread......here let me give you guys something to be angry about :)

Can we all agree that no one wants any religious lunatics running around their country?
These threads are getting old. No one actually supports any of this bullshit. Not the left, not the gays, not feminists, not Sweden, not even the carls cucks. Stop watching alt right news.

This happened in Turkey. In Turkey there are regular demonstrations in the schools about how to put out fire or how to act when earthquake hits. When it's time to demonstrate how to put out the fire, fire fighters will come to your school and first put something on fire than just handle it like a pro.

At this demonstration there were some important people like mayor and stuff too so rookie fire fighter got excited and burned himself, panicked and burned news reporters too.

Lol cucks

Wowwwwww. That's fucking great.

Dresden Files reference??

>no true muslim
yesyesyes we all know

>noone but a huge amount of the muslim community world wide

I wish every arab in the world died..

goatfuckers detected

The most extreme Filipino Catholics flagellate and crucify themselves but would never do it to child. There's something extra special about Islam.