REMINDER, BECOME A LIBERTARIAN:
garyjohnson2016.com/

Libertarian Party Videos:
>NeverTrump
youtube.com/watch?v=vmxMb9t4IW4
>After the Bern
youtube.com/watch?v=nee3Ig7zupY

NEWS:
>Could Gary Johnson Be Our Next President?
powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/05/could-gary-johnson-be-our-next-president.php
>Gary Johnson Pitches Himself as Independents' Choice for President
reason.com/blog/2016/05/08/gary-johnson-pitches-himself-as-independ
>Libertarian presidential hopeful Gary Johnson now wooing undecided Republican voters
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/2/gary-johnson-now-wooing-undecided-republican-voter/

INTERVIEWS:
>With George Stephanopoulos on ABC:
abcnews.go.com/Politics/gary-johnson-2016-race-real-opportunity-libertarian-party/story?id=38956151
>With Penn Jillette:
youtube.com/watch?v=NUETegSwWc8

Other urls found in this thread:

bealibertarian.com/
venturebeat.com/2014/09/15/john-mcafee-comes-out-swinging-for-net-neutrality-while-blasting-att-and-verizon/
ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a w o o
w
o
o

not happening buddy

>flag

>>/r/the_donald

The saddest part about Johnson general threads is that they reuse that one pic every time because it's the only pro-Johnson meme they can find.

Hi hillary

Daily reminder that Johnson supports importing non-libertarians. Gains will be temporary and short-lived.

>becoming a cuckbertarian
>ever

You live in Reddit the country.

and the only pro Johnson meme shows a solid victory for Hillary Clinton

libertarians are cucked

Thanks for splitting the vote and handing everything to the dems, libertarians. G-d bless you for your service.

>city of 500k pop.
>95% white
I'm in heaven, paco

>LOLbertariens parade around with 11%. Meanwhile taking the win from Trump and giving it to the worst person in this race.

Reminder to pick John McAfee instead.

bealibertarian.com/

Didn't he murder someone or something?

But I like roads

No.

>posting a picture from March 24
Nigga please

Is Bernie Sanders a loser?

Wrong eye retard

I honestly wish Bernie somehow beats Hillary. I want a fair fight against the toughest Democrat. A real battle for presidency. Hillary is too easy.

Hrmmmm
venturebeat.com/2014/09/15/john-mcafee-comes-out-swinging-for-net-neutrality-while-blasting-att-and-verizon/

I voted for Johnson back in 2012, but fuck that, we actually have a shot at fixing this country with Trump.
Don't let Hillary win you faggots, we can have our libertarian utopia in due time, but right now we need to save ourselves from cultural marxism.

"Yes, we should have open borders- Gary Johnson

ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm

>there are still actual libertarians on Sup Forums
>there are actually still people who believe that the solution to the problem posed by megarich jewish globalists and off-shore manufacturing is to have even fewer regulations and oversight, therefore making it EVEN EASIER for megarich jewish globalists to control government, and for off-shore manufacturing to expand

how does it feel to be certified retarded?

He went nuts and fled to some Latin American shithole. Colombia I think.

Doesn't the latest poll have him at like 4%?

Johnson 2016!
The Libertarian movement is the only home for the Christian vote. God and country!
The Republican Party betrayed Christianity years ago; we must therefore back the Libertarian candidate.

You're certified retarded.

Nice refutation

Why bother refuting someone who uses the phrase "megarich jewish globalists" and doesn't know why companies offshore. I'm guessing you think Trump is a good thing.

I know exactly why companies offshore - to decrease operating costs and increase profit. The side-effect to this is that millions of low-skill jobs flood out of the Western economies, which cannot compete with the virtual slave-labour of the Indians and Chinese. This, in turn, creates inflation of post-secondary degrees as that is now a near-mandatory route to getting a job. In the long run this is unsustainable, as the national economy buckles under rising social security costs while lacking major production capacities. This will inevitably lead to an economic collapse if the money isn't backed by another source, i.e. the military-industrial complex, which is one of the pillars of the fragile US economy. A nation cannot survive as an economic superpower forever without manufacturing capability, and losing that makes us dependent on our enemies.

>the military-industrial complex
You were doing so well.

Do you actually not know that the US props up its low-skill manufacturing jobs through the military? That's why they keep producing tanks that the Army neither needs nor wants, because if they didn't it would put hundreds of thousands of people out of a job. Seriously man, do some fucking research. There's a reason the US spends so much more than the rest of the world on its military, and it isn't because they're scared of a fight. It's to prop up civilians at home, as the loss of private manufacturing has left these people with no-where else to go.

Your ID is LOLGAG.
Cheers

>IM2Gm/Un
>IMGmUn
>IMGUn

I hope you have yourself locked up in a safe right now, with your ammunition safely stored in another safe elsewhere in your home

>Trump is behind in the poll
>Let me pick the person even farther behind

People post this shit

God forbid it's not some cringey photoshop of Trump on some warhammer faggot kid bullshit.

>It's bad to get money

Sounds like something a Democrat would say, yet you're probably voting for Trump. How is cognitive dissonance treating you?

Nobody's saying it's bad to want money, but it's actively harmful to our society when the share of global wealth held by a select few is steadily increasing. It's also like you people don't think that these ultra-rich stop caring about material goods, and begin to see what kind of political impact they can make with their money. That's when things get really dangerous for the average citizen - the subversion of democracy.