bump
reminder that netflix is a bad service
make sure the netflix shills don't try and bury the thread again

bump

Stranger Things fucking sucks.

Bo Burnham's Make Happy was fucking great though

I download everything. Screw Netflix.

Orange is the new black is Weeds in jail. and Narco is Scorcese wannabe

Netflix brings decent quality media into my home with enough definition to satisfy me for near-free almost effortlessly.

Show me a way to sit on my couch, pick up a remote, and watch something that easily for $10/month or less and I will switch.

netflix doesn't have a single show above 7/10

Why do you keep making these threads faggot?

I really hate Netflix. Stranger Things made me into a gay pedo.

Is Daredevil worth watching?

He's a nu-male that's mad that HBO is no longer relevant.

Netflix is great.

It's hit and miss. There's some 10/10 fight scenes but the plot is mostly crap. Especially season 2.

I liked Jessica Jones better, if only because Tennant was 10/10.

Yes. Both seasons.

Eh. He switches from "There is no end to which I will not go to stop the Punisher from killing." to "Alrigh Punisher you take out those guys and I'll go take out those ones!" in like 1 episode.

>Be ausfag
>get shit all because muh exclusivity with foxtel or whatever the fuck
>Keep pirating.

Their original content is great but its not worth $20+ a month when i can pirate it for free and watch it offline.

They pump out like 5+ series that are fucking excellent every year and thats great but i cant be fucked subscribing to like 5+ different providers and wasting like $1000s a year on subscriptions, shits worse than cable yo.

t. poorfag neet straya

I couldn't even finish s2 of DD

I finished the first season and have no desire to watch the second.

Narcos was decent. I do finished the second episode of season 2 and am having a good time with the show.

The Get Down has been my favourite original series.

>The Get Down
looks good watching now

AMAZON IS LITERALLY BETTER THAN NETFLIX

IT BARELY TOOK A YEAR

you mean Jessica BLACKED Jones? when the purple man was far more interesting than the MC their is something wrong with the show

Yup

>Let's try to have a grounded discussion about the nature of vigilantism and justice
>Haha, fuck that, ninja time

i figuratively disagree. it's funny how dumb people think that by using the word, "literally", it somehow helps to legitimize their opinion.

>Sup Forums's Opinion: the Post 2: Into the Trash Bugaloo

I'm convinced that all of these TV shows that Netflix produces are not completely shitty so people think they're masterpieces

Kodi

Reminder the only way to fix netflix is SERBJA JE TEKSAS

The only thing Prime has going for it is a few older HBO shows. None of their originals are good.

And the media comes from???

private trackers and plex master race reporting in

Stream sites

Their movie selection is better and more diverse.

So, again, it's not just

>Pick up remote
>Watch something of quality

i know i hate netflix, OP. with them giving me HD movies at my fingertips for a few bucks a month and how i can be a part of the water-cooler discussion when my coworker recommends me a movie and they say "it just got added on netflix."

i much prefer a "hang on baby lemme play this torrent off my desktop and chill"

Amazon Prime

Did you not waych the tick?

The library is bigger and easy

there is literally nothing wrong with netflix. I'm a college graduate. you cant argue.

maybe it's that i've only accessed it on a PS3, but the interface and search is fucking terrible. they may have better movies, but the way it's modeled doesn't necessarily make that obvious.

>Paying $99 to watch The Tick

>bo burnham
>funny
pick one

BOSCH IS LEGITIMATELY THE MOST SOLID LOS ANGELES NOIR PROCEDURAL SINCE LA CONFIDENTIAL

YOU WOULDN'T EXPECT IT BUT WHATSHISNAME REALLY CARRIES THE SHOW, PLUS HALF THE CAST OF THE WIRE IS IN THERE

BETTER THAN ANY NETFLIX ORIGINAL FROM THE PAST YEAR

THIS, NETFLIX KEEPS SHRINKING THEIR MOVIE CATALOG ITS A FUCKING JOKE BY NOW

I've never actually been to a Netflix video store. In fact I don't think we've ever had one in my area. I heard you could also sign up, and they would send you a vhs or dvd copy in the mail which you can keep for as long as you want to without late fees.

Thats pretty cool but I actually enjoy going outside of the house, and browsing around a store before a rent a movie.

Their original programming is pretty shit, but having access to all those other shows without having to have the files with you on a disc/drive, as well as it keeping track of the episode and time stamp you were last on is super convenient. Yes Amazon and Hulu do this as well, but Netflix has the best organization of its media.

That's true. I use Roku and browsing for something to watch is really bad.

In Canada Netflix is a good supplement to Bell's Fibe Cable package. I get HBO and Crave TV and a good chunk of other shows on demand with my cable, then a decent library of older television, Netflix exclusives and a mix of decent to bad movies for $8 more a month.
I'm a wagecuck, I get up in the morning, hit the gym, go to work, come home, eat dinner then watch TV four nights a week. (I play pub trivia Tuesday evenings most of the year). For me, with a good income, and television as one of my main pastimes, it's absolutely worth it to have Netflix available to me. For other people, maybe it's not, and that's fine. It's pretty funny to make a thread explicitly to hate on it though.

Holy shit its like 30 dollars a month for all three, relax everybody. Assuming you made the decision not to pirate don't both choosing among them.

Cool story grampa. I'm sure you'll tell your kids one day about how the only time of the week you left your house was to rent a video, which most of the time they were out of.