basicunitproductions.bandcamp.com/album/we-must-wait
basicunitproductions.bandcamp.com/album/avida-dollars
daily.bandcamp.com/2017/07/20/new-ebm-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=WoowTEJfNvg
youtu.be/ZRDpP5zFvt4
youtu.be/7bQ6XMuGbS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums hates EBM for some reason

They're just little babies who don't understand it. Fuck 'em.

1/1/2029

ONE, YOU LOCK THE TARGET

Cause Sup Forums a bunch of EDM nomies

Nice, gonna see them in Houston with Leather Strip. KMFDM the month after.

Gonna be fucking dope end of the year

Hes not friends with Skold anymore and gets pissed when En, Ray or Skold play songs they wrote for KMFDM.
No wonder the whole band quit last year, now its just Sasha and succubi Lucia with her laptop
Still would go

Damn so even this meme is outdated now.

Shame. PIG is playing at the local Goth/Industrial club here this weekend. KMFDM (with ohGr) is playing a different venue later this year. Heard it might be cause Sasha won't play venues that book PIG.

Yup, hes really bitter that Pig, En Esch and Gunter toured together last year and had good reviews while his band (that he stole from Ray) left him.
He started shitting on his former friends on fb and stirred some drama for attention. The new single wasnt as bad as expected thou

TWO YOU BAIT THE LINE

HEY POOR!

Wow. Fun drama.

Same, it was an alright track. Haven't listened to the album yet. Didn't grab me like Krank though.

Anyone head the new Suicide Commando album? Or is it not out yet?

If you're on fb join the group "Classic KMFDM fans" thats pretty much what triggered the whole drama
Honestly havent listened much KMFDM 2.0, only some random tracks. Cant stand Lucias vocals

>"thats pretty much what triggered the whole drama"

Yo red pill me pham. Didn't realize the whole band left. That's where I heard about the venues thing. Left and joined the "For the whole family group" cause I didn't care for all the complaining honestly, but might go check it out again.

Funny, opposite for me. Have only heard the old albums in the backgound before, haven't sat down and had an actual real listen. Love her voice in some tracks.

Sorta the reason I'm not seeing PIG this Saturday, or the En Esch/Christian Death/Combichrist show in the fall. Wouldn't appreciate the experience the same as if I was really into them already.

From what I understood
>2002 KMFDM and PIG toured together (sturm and drag) and went well
>Sasha fucked Ray over by stealing his band when the tour ended, at that point he could pay them better and Ray was too strung out to do anything
>FF to 2014 (I think), WaxTrax is doing the aniversary gigs, the plan was to reunite him with En Esch and Gunter, Sasha declined because "his new band was better". They ended up joining Pigface for the gig
>fb group was created by fans of classic era KMFDM just for sharing old pics and stuff, pretty inocent
>Sasha joined the group just to call everyone there an asshole and he's KMFDM, and left to start shitting on former members on the official fb page
>Ray gets clean and is back with the old gang, he releases The Gospel the same day ROCKS was released. And tours with En Esch and Gunter
>Sasha goes full berzerk and the rest of the band gets fed up and leave
>Press release for Hellyeah comes out stating that the current lineup us just Sasha, Lucia and some random guitar player

That kinda sums it up, probably forgot some parts. 90s kmfdm was awesome, they worked as a collective with multiple guests, like Ogre, Chris Conelly, and Skold at the end. NIHIL was the best album and had the OG lineup (sasha, en and ray). Go see PIG user, you wont regret it

Wow. Real interesting.

Fuck it, I think I'm gonna go. It's only $16.50 anyway, that's pretty good.

There is no escape today is there Sup Forums?

That was unexpected

hey! we are playing with Front 242 this fall!

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE POOR ANYMORE

KMFDM draws a lot more than Pig does, so there's that, too.

Ray was pretty deep in heroin and the rest of those guys needed day jobs to survive...

thats some of it. Ray was already in a pretty bad place and not playing live at the time, so eh.

>Sasha joined the group just to call everyone there an asshole and he's KMFDM, and left to start shitting on former members on the official fb page

Goddammit Sasha.

Raymond has been around KMFDM since the 80s. its not like the 2002 tour is what ruined it. Sascha has always been hyper-focused on the business end of releasing an album every year and touring, and he wasn't getting things done fast enough with a ton of people around.

Raymond basically saved KMFDM after Money [the Apart album was supposed to be their last] and the Vs. Pig sessions that inspired Nihil really gave them some attention and cash.

Ray just had some issues with heroin, the rest of the band needed work and moved to seattle to be with sascha and then sascha up and moves to germany and screws the rest of the band over.

Sascha is an asshole. Every run in with En Esch has been asshole-level, too. Schulz is nice, Skold is super shy but way nicer than I expected and ohgr is just odd.

There's usually an industrial thread every now and then but they always end up turning into a purist shitfest, but seeing EBM discussion is even rarer. Wish it would get more attention as it has some serious bangers and is a fun subgenre.
youtube.com/watch?v=8BFEprmNmyg
youtube.com/watch?v=ko0lkNBOcbo
youtube.com/watch?v=VP5in4wcyIU

HEY POOR

I LIVE FOR DRUGS

google.com/#q=daisy chain for satan

I played with Severed Heads last time they were in the States. Looking forward to their next set!

glitchmoderecordings.bandcamp.com/ Here's my stuff. I play in Cyanotic.

Lol dammit, just made my think of that track by Santa Hates You where they just keeps going "HEY BOY, HEY GIRL..."

youtube.com/watch?v=3HdX5b5n-8I

fugg

youtube.com/watch?v=uN0yI-ambNY

I never really really got into TKK they have some good tracks but other than that they come off as a poor man's Psychic TV at times. One of of my least favorite Wax Trax groups but I did really like that split they did with KMFDM.
Speaking of KMFDM i wish they dabbled more in that EBM-meets-house sound they did in the early 90's i thought it was neat.
youtube.com/watch?v=A-6M0gaD1Lw

Severed Heads is touring the states in September. Going to that one. Tom Ellard is an underrated electronic genius.

abc.net.au/arts/stories/s3715926.htm

Tom Ellard is a genius. Someone whose brain I'd love to pick but he comes off as kinda intimidating as he's a huge curmudgeon these days. Hates being pestered about his classic work. You're in for a good time I saw them last time they came to the states and it was basically a Best Of setlist even if Tom was hesitant about it.

Cold Waves in Chicago?

IT'S GREAT

I saw them years ago open for Skinny Puppy. Ellard is a prickly motherfucker. There's no doubt about that. Personally I like his newer stuff anyway. Op (Ch0Pped) and Rhine are great.

that explains it better, cool you got to meet them
>ohgr is just odd
surprised hes not an asshole, you can tell he lives in another planet

thats my jam MF, every time I have to cover for the DJ in a gig I play the shit out of it. this is true, they made 1 good album, but damn its good
and gave us the best video in existence ever
youtube.com/watch?v=eXK9ZeOVaUk

where should I start with the new SH stuff, never got into their "clasic" old albums but I always read on how good is what he's doing now

Bumping with some lesser known EBM:

E Craft - Leid Tier
youtu.be/cyUgGMng3oU

Prometheus Burning - Interruptor
youtu.be/TbR6PXJ3uUw

The Klinik - World Domination
youtu.be/vdhJeHf-ZaA

A Split Second - Rigor Morris
youtu.be/T6I7NGdNdfY

Click Click - Hands Fall Backwards
youtu.be/y65QMG4Xux4

>never got into their "clasic" old albums
How come? Not him as I'm more familiar with the classics. City Slab Horror, Come Visit the Big Bigot, and Bad Moody Guy are phenomenal.
Also yeah if you've ever seen Ogre's social media posts it's like his lyrics make sense. Dude's probably never been literate. On some similarly nutty dumb shit like Al Jourgensen and Genesis Porridge. David Tibet's social media is great though, he posts a lot of cats.

I'd say check out Haul Ass and work your way forward from there. It's all on Severed Heads bandcamp.

holy shit, pig is touring!? niiiiiiiiiice

>How come?
idk, just never clicked on me.

listening to it right now, digging it a lot

i'm just blowing assumptions, but listening to what he's doing now makes me think that this is the music he always wanted to make but didnt have the gear back them.

but on the other side, I love waxtrax era Controlled Bleeding, Young Gods and listen to the first Electric Hellfire Club almost daily. so my taste can be questionable

forgot pic, it's shit but fun as hell

EBM is patrician

Wax Trax-era Controlled Bleeding is great, even if really weird like definitely not for everyone but it's unique. I've heard the first three Young Gods albums. Their s/t debut is a hugely important release and I consider it absolutely essential industrial rock. L'eau Rouge is really meh. TV Sky is super 90's alt sounding but I like Skinflowers as it has a great groove. I heard Electric Hellfire in high school but quickly thought they were corny.

Klinik is great as is Dive and their collaborative side project with FLA, Noise Unit. I had the pleasure of seeing Dive and Dirk gave an amazing performance.
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ZSu6TLkt4

>Klinik is great as is Dive and their collaborative side project with FLA, Noise Unit. I had the pleasure of seeing Dive and Dirk gave an amazing performance.
Also Sonar
youtu.be/PN3T-ZFvw60

Fucking Cyanotic surfs Sup Forums

Friend of mine gave me a burned copy of transhuman back in college in 05 or 06. I played that album until it became a skipped mess of scratches in my car.

Thanks.

fuck
I know cevin is high as fuck 24/7 and now he had to get half of his face cut open he must be on heavy and expensive medications
but what the fuck was he doing with LP??? the guy is a fucking legend, The Center Bullet alone is better than what many ambient/idm with big names have ever made, and it was like the 4th song he ever made
he deserves a lot better

Is his cancer in remission? No pun intended.

Relax he probably just got billed in the same festival as them. Even then it shouldn't be surprising that your favorite industrial musicians like other music.

you should get a hold of YGs "Only Heaven" ASAP, that album is a masterpiece. they never topped after of before, give it a spin, its the only Young Gods you might ever need, even if they have other good tracks, that album is perfect.

>I heard Electric Hellfire in high school but quickly thought they were corny
there cheesy as fuck, thats why I dig that album, its pure stupid fun.
just avoid the videos

btw, fuck 90s edgy videos, I had a Spahn Ranch album and loved it, until I saw the video for "Locust" and killed the mood for me, and there's that Chemlab one with the neon lights, fucking mtv

apparently he's fine, got facial recostruction in japan and doesnt look so scary, kinda works in his favor if you think about it, ogre has to do a lot of shit to look like a monster o stage, cev just has to take his cap off
but then, he's rushing a new Tear Garden album and K-spel is getting old
hope both are fine

I get that video ruining a song feeling from fan videos. Whenever I listen to Legendary Pink Dots I still can't shake the mental image of faeries and weird myspace goth aesthetics from fan videos on youtube. Also the video for NIN's Into the Void is corny as hell i try not to think about it.

ITS GREAT

Thank you! Sean isn't on here, but I pop in every once in a while. That album was a ton of fun. I remember spending a lot of late nights on medgen and that was the greatest time of my life.

Tech Noir comes out soon. Go to the Glitch Mode bandcamp, all that shits free now.

Pic should be Raymond "Friendship ended with Sascha, now En Esch and Gunter are my friends"

Met them all last month in Chicago. Raymond was super nice as were en esch and gunter but they were rather quiet

I live in the town they're from. My best friend's uncle used to be their drummer. Another friend of mine found 2 of their vinyls and a TKK one at goodwill.

>Friendship ended with Sascha, now En Esch and Gunter are my friends
I love it. Hopefully someone makes it.

HQ thread

We were producing stuff for Raven a couple years back when we still had our studio at Cermak.

basicunitproductions.bandcamp.com/album/we-must-wait

>cough

Also please feed me Sup Forums. The Haujobbs blessed my soul with a cassette release and I needs monies:

basicunitproductions.bandcamp.com/album/avida-dollars
> ADHD industrial. Minimal Wave, Dungeon Synth, Power Electronics, Trip Hop, etc.

Also Also: daily.bandcamp.com/2017/07/20/new-ebm-list/

I always figured that EBM was a eurofag thing and Sup Forums is mostly americans.

It's an EU/Los Angeles thing lol.

It used ministry's trick with the fairlight to detune percussion and was the industrial kid's take on techno.

Black asteroid
Kill memory crash

Go check those acts out. Way cooler than like, Icon of Coil.

Really enjoyed De-Bons-En-Pierre, both of the dudes are great on their own too.
youtube.com/watch?v=WoowTEJfNvg

#
Nah. There was yank EBM.

Manufacture
youtu.be/ZRDpP5zFvt4

Ministry (when they were good)
youtu.be/7bQ6XMuGbS4 [Open]

I remember Nitzer Ebb and OP being big in the clubs. EBM made some inroads into the mainstream. Paved the way for NIN.