14 year old brit girl gets raped in a train station. After it's over she runs outside to flag down help...

14 year old brit girl gets raped in a train station. After it's over she runs outside to flag down help. A car pulls over and the man inside rapes her as well.

British police have used CCTV footage to get pictures of the suspects. Who they say are "Asian", and about 6' tall.

Do these look like gooks to you?

JUST LET YOUR RACE DIE IN PEACE

MULTICULTURALISM IS AWESOME

MULTICULTURALISM WORKS

STOP BEING SO RACIST THATS JUST WHAT THEY DO

Ok wow.

I am an American and you're a stupid fuck.

In the UK, they call Indians and pretty much anyone from the Mid East as "Asians"

Can't believe I am defending the UK, I hate them

Dey dindu nuffin
We need TOLERANCE
Racist

as the marines say

KILL
KILL
KILLLLL EM ALLL

But we all know it's Arabs. Especially since it's Birmingham. Orientals hardly rape at all

It's only a tiny percentage of people involved in any of this, so I'm at a loss what to do.

Why would you call someone from the middle east an Asian? They aren't from Asia.

Burger 'education'

The Brits aren't really bright

So your answer is what? "Because I said so."?

Expect for the fact that they are Asian up until Egypt and Turkey

Asian, the UK version of "urban youth"

That's how it's done. It's universally agreed that the Middle East is part of Asia, with Turkey being the bridge

Ah yeah of course the middle east is in antarctica

It's the Islamic way! Also charge the female with being an adulteress. The slut.

East Asians should sue Briton for slander.

>implying the line between the Europe and Asia isn't made up
>Implying "Asian" isn't a worthlessly vague description

>muh continuum fallacy
>muh Iraq is in Europe

Her family must kill her to protect their honor. They can't have an impure daughter, who will buy her now?

>Do these look like gooks to you?

in the UK they refer to middle easterners as Asian
they refer to chinese-types as Orientals

sry for being off topic
but do both these goat fuckers have a drawn-on hairline?

Does the term "Asian" include Indians (the curry kind)?

Jesus Christ this thread if full of illiterate fuck tards. Google Asia. The middle east, russia, Etc. are on the continent of Asia.

Russia is a European country. The fact that the largest land area is in Asia is irrelevant.

Proof: Call a Russian Asian.

Do you even geography, burger?

Most of the population is in Europe how bout dat

I don't give a frogs fat ass what a russian wants to be called. It doesn't change the fact that their country is in asia.

Time stamped titties or GTFO Danielle!

Fuck you

>STOP BEING SO RACIST THATS JUST WHAT THEY DO

Liberal democrats platform 2018

No, fuck you Ruskie!

Indians and Pakis are south Asians.

Motherfuckers playing devil's advocate. You are missing the point. They are obviously using a technicality to avoid calling them sandniggers.
Why? I dont care. But you and i know that if the guy looked was called vladimir and yelled "for the motherland" as he shot a place up they sure as hell wouldnt call him Asian