>16
square up nigga show him who's boss

if i fight back my wife will divorce me

what a world we live in

man the fuck up
don't give a fuck if ur wife divorce u
show that son of a bitch some manners
this needs to stop immediately

His time's gonna come. Maybe not with you but with some other little bitch (like you and your wife).

kek

Does he fuck your wife too?

Call the cops and get his ass arrested, BUT make sure you record it

haha you're a faggot. I'd hate to be you

if I hit him I go to jail since he's underage
violence is out of question

>and beat me up again

stopped reading right there

you're such a faggot, are you a fat or skinny little bitch ?

so you wife is cool with you getting beat up?
lying faggot cant even get quads

Are you an idiot or just stupid? Its called discipline this little faggot or hes going to start beating up girls, gf's maybe even your wife... man the Fuck up manlet

violence will only bring more violence
your logic is at fault

violence brings fear and respect you little bitch

Do what my step dad used to when I'd come home fucked on pills and booze looking for a fight.

>used to get me in rear naked choke
>held till I passed out.
>every time I'd wake up with arms zip tied behind my back
>duct tape over mouth
>shirtless and shoeless
>in trunk of his car

He'd usually dive me about an hours drive from the house and kick me out on a country road or forest service road, I'd have to walk home barefoot..... Shit sucked, I quit trying to fight after the 4th time it happened.

Yeah because that's where the sentence ended.

how many times did he rape you ?

Wait until he's asleep and use a steel rod to pound a big dent into his skull

All right, normally I would shoot you in the head, but I'm feeling a little considerate today.

Get the punk drunker, like much drunker - make sure that no one knows you helped. When he is completely passed out. Pull down his pants, open a bottle with the highest alcohol content you can find, and pour that shit into his asshole.

Enough and he will die from an alcohol overdose. No one will expect you because, hey, he's sixteen, stupid and has shown that he drinks too much. Alcohol in the rectum is just as easily absorbed into the body as through the stomach. Since he should be unconscious you cannot pour it down his throat or you risk him drowning - and that WILL bring attention to you.

Show great sympathy to your wife "If only he would have listened to us, he would still be here."

{ profit }

> the sentence ended.

get creative. put some of this in his shampoo bottle.

>stopped reading right there

hahahahaha if this was 2 years ago i knew a bitch like you.

show him a video of you fucking his mother

>yfw

Never raped me. Just psychological torture. He was a Vietnam vet, I can say he honestly never hit me. But he did water board me once for calling my mom a bitch, kinda like rinsing mouth with soap but more extreme.

Another time he caught me stealing so he tied me standing up to an eye hook in the garage, I was left hanging for two days. Got no sleep and never knew my arms or legs could hurt so bad.

One time during a rebellious streak I ruined a family dinner. He made me eat out of a dog bowl every meal for a week.

Used to hate his guts but now we are cool

Jesus Christ

you're a bitch

And you wouldn't have survived his lightest "torture," pansy.

OP, Listen here. The moment someone hits a certain age, thay can be charged for shit like assault and harassment, and the fact that he's 16 means he can get locked up. Just get a hidden cam of him and call the cops.

Not all hopes are lost, OP. You poor man. Also, talk to the missus about it.

KEK?

I'd never take shit from no one you little faggot

make it look like an accident, just be a fucking man have some pride

You'd take several inches lol

Can you guys stop and help the poor bastard.

>KEK

i dont believe you

>Can you guys stop and help the poor bastard.

>nobody will notice that his step father fucked his ass with a bottle full of alcohol.
:thinking:

Kek

>4th

You were retarded enough to try again ?

It really was that terrible. I was a real problem, now that I'm older I'm thankful. It taught me to not just to lash out but to consider consequences to my behavior.

No one said you had to. But it did

>stopped reading this right there

stopped reading this right there

faggot

Yeah I was a pill head in high school, also had a decent build. Thought I was hot shit, I liked to push it. But he broke me

This is so warped. I hope you're lying, m8. If you an be cool with a person that treats you like you are less than human, you have some severe psychological issues or trauma. Ever heard of Stockholm syndrome? Because tldr; it is become you, m8

yeah he broke your ass

does he fuck your wife too?

Do what my dad did to me, just grab him by the arms and throw him into his room, you're just protecting yourself. easy win

>he broke me
Like a horse? That's awesome. How's it feel to dine merrily with the man that saw your freewill was taking flight and decided to clip your wings? I would not like to be in your shoes

we need moar stories user

Just do what my dad did to me, Grab the lil nigger by the arms and throw him into his room, only do it when he attacks you so you can say it was for self defence.

Lol that's erotic

Started reading right here

>>stopped reading this right there

yeah i stopped reading this thread right about here

>started reading from this right here
>continued through here
stopped reading right here

>got beat up by someone elses 16 yo brat
>post it on Sup Forums

Had a 98 camero SS in 2002.
Was my pride and joy. Was in my moms name, but I had used my grandmothers inheritance to buy it.
Looked like I was gonna have to repeat 11th grade.
Step dad gave me a month to bring my grades up a single letter point, didn't do it.

Made me sell the car, asked blue book value. But he made me meet every respective buyer and try to talk them nicely into buying it. If I acted like an asshole he'd knock 100 bucks off the price.

He said what ever was left was what I'd buy my next car with......

I ended up with a 550 dollar used police car cause I couldn't get my head out of my ass.

you're seriously such a faggot

>16
Stopped reading right there

>He broke me
And now you suck his cock better than your mom.

You should have just sold the first and buught another cameron. You are such a fucktard

Another time I refused to clean our pool. So he put U-lock with a 20lb kettle bell hanging from it around my neck and tossed me in to the pool to fetch the key.

The whole time he teased it would be easier to find the key if the bottom of the pool wasn't covered in leaves.